Flutters or gas

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
I'm only 10 weeks so would be very surprised if it was flutters as didnt feel my dd till about 16-17 weeks so thinking its gas bubbles ?? Feels just like the little flutters though very strange wish I knew :)

You'll know soon enough if they continue and get stronger. I felt my 2nd around 11 weeks :)

I don't Think so but a lot of women would argue and say it is, though I do believe it may be possible around 13 weeks and even that is pushing it (at 13 weeks your baby isn't even quite 3 inches yet!) and though a lot of women say it feels nothing like gas, to me that's exactly what it feels like in the early stages which is why I'd be more inclined to think it's probably just gas this early on. There have been many time when I wasn't pregnant and I'd have a flutter in my tummy that felt exactly like it felt with a baby inside-just my opinion though, no offense to anyone!

Yeah I think your right jlw617 I think I have felt the gas bubbles when not pregnant too and thought the same no offence taken at all just a very similar feeling happened lots today just wish I knew lol baby is sooo tiny and when I felt my dd i was sure no question of gas so your probs right can't wait to feel it though would be lovly if it was maybe I can pretend haha

Yes Mumziemcvoy, if anyone were to wish you could feel them that early it'd be me, it's such a special part of pregnancy to be able to feel the life God has given me! I can't wait to feel those first kicks!

I used the love laying down watching my belly move around it's amazing what our bodies can do :) can't wait to feel the proper full on kicks .... Really hurts if u get a foot under the rib though ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->