Food Question

Mandykins

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
Its my birthday on Monday. And my hubby wants to get an ice cream cake (they are my fav).
I was wondering if there is any reason that I should not eat one?
Well I know why I shouldn't eat a whole one LOL
but is there something in it that could be bad for the baby?
Its from dairy Queen

Thanks

No reason atall :)!! Ice cream is made with pasturised milk so is absolutley fine
Enjoy and hope you have a lovely birthday!! Last one before little one comes along ay!
Xxxx

I wouldnt of thought so, i think its mainly home made, or really soft whip ice cream that should be avoided or eaten in moderation

yeh apparently the only icecream u cant have is those out of like mr whippy machines cos they dont get cleaned proper (gutted!) and homemade icecream just in case its been made with unpasteurised milk

xxx

It's my 25th and I don't know if I can say no to cake.
maybe I will just have to get my hubby to buy regular cake and eat some ice cream with it.
I think I will call and ask, maybe someone there will have a clear answer
I may be grumpy if I can't eat ice cream cake

It's my 25th and I don't know if I can say no to cake.
maybe I will just have to get my hubby to buy regular cake and eat some ice cream with it.
I think I will call and ask, maybe someone there will have a clear answer
I may be grumpy if I can't eat ice cream cake

I would call and ask. Then you can really enjoy it. I know if I was not sure on a food, I could not enjoy it. and... happy early bday! :) :hugs:

my midwife told me not to eat the really soft ice cream like mr whippy and mcflurrys, i absoutly love ben and jerrys ice cream and she said im ok to have that because its hard. If your unsure hun, id ring your midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->