Football!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
For all those who love football :)

I support leeds united, and we have the 2nd leg of the semi final on thursday... we need to win :cry:!! We go into the game 1-0 down though :(

Super leeds :happydance:

Sunderland supporter here - nailbiting time as we fight for Premier League survival!

Manchester united fan here (there had to be one) needing 4 points to rap up the title, whoo

hahah, well i for one was a little upset when leeds got regagated and I was rooting for u last year I take it back now lol

ha i have a heart but saying that wish i didnt now thought the point deduction was a bit harsh but maybe i should serch my soul again :rofl:

:lol: I know what you mean, when alan smith left us for a team he said he would never play for I was BITTER to say the least,
but then he broke his leg and I felt SO sorry for him :cry:

Lol, yeh and he left us as well, 2 be faire he was a fans fav but not one of mine lol, bless him not been the same since he broke his leg, last goal he has scored was against roma.

So who do u think gonna go down im hoping for newcastle and middlebough id like west brom 2 stay up just for the crack lol

Would LOVE Newcastle and Middlesbrough to go down (and Sunderland to stay up, of course!) Would be nice to be the only NE team in the Premiership for a while. :football:[-o<

I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan & we pretty much wrapped up Premier League survival this weekend (although we're not mathematically safe yet) Unfortunately, I cant get to the games anymore (used to have a season ticket) as we live too far away so have to make do with watching them on the TV

Yeh I cant stand newcastle they brought all this on them selves i me

to be faire I dont see sunderland going any where, dont u just need a point now, I think game 2night will be a draw Ill be rooting on leeds now, me fella calls me mad and he is a city fan so I cant be that bad lol

Yes, think a point would see us right. I hope the Mags and Boro draw nil-nil tonight; would be the best possible outcome for us.

Yeh I cant stand newcastle they brought all this on them selves i me

to be faire I dont see sunderland going any where, dont u just need a point now, I think game 2night will be a draw Ill be rooting on leeds now, me fella calls me mad and he is a city fan so I cant be that bad lol

well in root for leeds :yipee:

Yeh I love wat Big sam has done for Blackburn maybe if newcastle didnt sack him then maybe they would be safe. I cant believe how close it all is this year its the same through out some of the legues as well, i feel for anyone who goes down might not get back up lol, which is refreshing to see different people in the prem not the same old people all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->