For 4 month old

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I've struggled with ideas for DS2. I was considering a racetrack thing I saw on amazon for him but I don't know. Now I know he is only little (he'll be 4 months at Christmas ) and the toy is for 3+ but I think he might really like it. It is a flexible track which glows in the dark with two little race cars. I thought the lights etc might be good sensory wise while he's little and as he grows, he and his brother (who is almost 2) can build tracks and play together.

Am I jumping the gun and is it pointless to get a baby I'm still counting in weeks something he won't properly use for some time?

This is the toy that I'm talking about...(https://www.amazon.co.uk/Track-Kuul...Mwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=51PzxIukk1L&ref=plSrch)

I think it’s a good idea . He will probably enjoy watching the cars and lights like you say. Something like that will last him a while too. Your eldest boy can play with it too . Maybe a joint little gift for them both .

DD2 was born in December and for birthday / Xmas gifts i always tried to think of things that she would use during the next 6/8 months when she was older. Instead of ending up with a load of baby toys.

My DS was 2 weeks his first Christmas and I got sensory toys , a teddy and books. He is 3 now and gets a great kick that Santa got him the teddy and books when he was a tiny baby and makes us tell him the story about how he got the book every time we read it.

DD1 was 2 months old on her first Christmas, we got her musical things, clothes, rattles, play mat and a swing.

They just "need" things to compensate ages until their 1st birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->