For a start...

hmm my situation is complicated...after all of the stress of me being pregnant and keeping the baby, me and baby's dad went through a bad time and i broke up with him just over a month ago. what's complicated is that we still go out and we have sex (i know!) and are on the phone until 4 in the morning every night- it's like we're still together! i really don't know how things are going to go. in 6 months we could be completly over eachother or back together...

I'm Gem, 24 on 3rd september .. and Tom's due 29th september.. still keep in contact with bumps dad etc and i'm kinda seeing an ex but still single as far as it goes :)

Hi all, I'm Claire, 27 and expecting my 1st baby in October. Fell pregnant whilst taking the pill, but after the initial shock am now very happy as had polycystic ovaries and was warned I could have problems conceiving.
Was seeing bubs Dad for approx 2 years, and he was estranged from his ex, but now he's back there, as she won't give up the house, and there's all sorts of madness going on. I think he's just weak and doesn't really know what he wants. His family don't know about the bubs, and I don't really want them to, as they're vile, nasty people.
So anyway, have tried explaining to him that if he wants to be a part of his child's life then he's gotta sort his shit out, but not gonna hold my breath!! He rings me every day, has bought the pram, and says that he will support me and the bubs, but if he doesn't then I'll cope, as I have great support from family and friends. At the end of the day, my little baby is the most important thing in my life now, and I haven't got the time or the energy to put up with his faffing/arsing/messing around.
Single motherhood here I come!!
xx

I am Samantha,16 nearly 17
Single parent to be,Daddy didnt want to be a daddy
because he was lying scum who already had a girlfriend!

im Yvanne im 21 with 2 kids. im technically not single as i have a partner, but its early days

i fell out of love with callums "dad" cos he just treated me liek shite! and chloes "dad" walked out on me wen i was 2 month preg. i respect darren in the sense hes brought chloe up as his own, but fook me its hard getting on with him these days!!!

Hi everybody! I'm Emz, 20 and im 32 weeks pregnant. Due Sept 11th (what a date! I know! Lol!)

One night in December I turned to my best friend for comfort in a trying situation and we all know how the rest of that night went. Well anyways a few weeks later I was a tad late and just wanted my period to hurry up and get here, so i used the tried and tested method of taking a test, cos this usually caused my period to come along within a day of seeing a negative! Well.... this time it didnt happen that way and when I took two more and it still didn't happen that way I figured maybe I should tell the father.

I did.... he denied the possibility it was his....even though he accepted it couldn't be anyone elses (Ha!) And eventually he came to the conclusion that I could go to hell and he doesnt want anything to do with the child!

Last time I spoke to him was at the 2 month mark, good riddance!

Hi Ems,
I also found out i was pregnant after split wi t'fatha.
And i live in Halifax.
Just come onto this site and signed up. Not right sure how to use it, so hope this is right.
Am due Nov. 2nd.
Your in your final month! How's it ?! Hope alls well.

Hi, good to meet you all. :hug:

I'm Emma (Em)

I'm 29, and due on 23rd August.

I split up with the father before I found out I was pregnant.. (found out at 22 weeks)

He's being very supportive, but he's told me that he want's me back, and I've convinced myself that he's going to be a pain in the ass later on, not leaving me alone and things..:dohh:

Still, it's in my body at the moment, so I'm still kind of in charge...

Em
x

:thumbup:

Am just trying to figure this site out! Not very computer literate. :oops:

Am from Yorkshire too and dint know i was pregnant till after we split.

Your in your final month! How's it all going n' did you get back t'getha with pain in the arse, or decide not to bother?

Hi Ems,
I also found out i was pregnant after split wi t'fatha.
And i live in Halifax.
Just come onto this site and signed up. Not right sure how to use it, so hope this is right.
Am due Nov. 2nd.
Your in your final month! How's it ?! Hope alls well.

Heya! Welcome to bnb! :hug:

Hey, a fellow yorkshire person..

Things are going ok at the moment.. am ready for it to be over now though. lol..

Decided not to bother getting back together. He still wants to, but I really can't be bothered with it all...

Hope all goes well with you, and there's loads of us to talk to if you need anything....

:hug:

Em
x

Well things took s turn forthe worse and I guess I will be on thisboard more often. I told my mom and sister(actually the hospital sen a paper tomyhouse sayingi was pregnant and they found out werent mad but wanted me to talk to them so i did and they are supporting me and the fob my now ex as of lastnight decided to bring upold past and continue saying stuff that i was lying tohim when he is the one who was cheating in the first place and how he will be there for the baby and thats it.
So let me introduce myself. Im 19 turning 20 sept. 30th Im going to be a junior in college as of next semester and am going for business marketing. the fob will be 23 in january. Im due march 21 2009. I love my baby already.im not prepared to do this bymyself but atleast i have my mom and sister withme. This is my first baby and im very scarred.

Hey, well, im Louise, 18, almost 19, due 27th october (can't wait!) DH and i have been split for just over a month now, we'd had problems because as soon as we told everyone about our pregnancy he sortof forgot about me, never invited me anywhere anymore, never came to see me never asked me to come see him, he was always out spending all his money on drugs and drink. i told him if it didnt stop well, that would be it! i don't want someone like that around my baby! So he stopped for a max of 3 days, and then took E's and Acid and lied to me about it, i wasn't impressed and broke it off, he came crying and i took him back only 2 days later he cheated on me and slept with another girl, who i used to be good friends with and knew we were together/pregnant so i blame her as much as him, but it made me feel so shit about myself that was it, and has been it since on that front, he has given up drugs and dosent drink anymore and is still going to be my birthpartner but i just dont trust him enough to carry on with the relationship. i love him but whats a relationhip without trust eh?

Sorrrrry, practically taken up half the thread with this haha!

I just have to say aswell, reading everyone elses stories, your all AMAZING ladies =)

Well,Hello girls,I'm in here with you now...well have been since Friday, but weren't sure what was happenin!? (dick!) Anyway. I have split up with the fiance + dad to my baby. Basically because I've been really depressed/moody in this pregnancy,and have been takin it out on him, (I couldn't control myself),so I've been constantly crying over it. We've argued nearly everyday,cause of it,and it's ''Made'' him depressed,so he said he wanted time alone to 'think' about things. Things meaning us. Well I aint one for bein pissed about, im 8months pregnant,and the last thing I want is to wait for my fuckin fiance make his mind up what he wants. So were finished. He doesnt trust me at all. He calls me names. (always has wen weve argued) but I give him shit too. I cant not argue back lol. So yea, I'm single, depressed, and ive got his fucking name tattooed on my hip!!!!! :rofl: Arrrrrrgh men! Why do I pick arse's up!?! Honestly, I thought, right he's the one I want kids with, get engaged to, etc...... And look, Im gonna be a single mum :shock: - That in itself makes me shivver! I never ever wanted to be a single mum. But I WILL manage. I am determined. Alls I feel now though is, numb....upset.....confused....? What goes on from here? :S

Well,Hello girls,I'm in here with you now...well have been since Friday, but weren't sure what was happenin!? (dick!) Anyway. I have split up with the fiance + dad to my baby. Basically because I've been really depressed/moody in this pregnancy,and have been takin it out on him, (I couldn't control myself),so I've been constantly crying over it. We've argued nearly everyday,cause of it,and it's ''Made'' him depressed,so he said he wanted time alone to 'think' about things. Things meaning us. Well I aint one for bein pissed about, im 8months pregnant,and the last thing I want is to wait for my fuckin fiance make his mind up what he wants. So were finished. He doesnt trust me at all. He calls me names. (always has wen weve argued) but I give him shit too. I cant not argue back lol. So yea, I'm single, depressed, and ive got his fucking name tattooed on my hip!!!!! :rofl: Arrrrrrgh men! Why do I pick arse's up!?! Honestly, I thought, right he's the one I want kids with, get engaged to, etc...... And look, Im gonna be a single mum :shock: - That in itself makes me shivver! I never ever wanted to be a single mum. But I WILL manage. I am determined. Alls I feel now though is, numb....upset.....confused....? What goes on from here? :S

:hug:

Now,hun,you've got to make terms with yourself and the situation,It's not gonna be easy and you must be heartbroken..I'm so sorry...

Have you two discussed things about the baby? :hugs:

donna i just wanted to send you huge :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We haven't really got to speak yet Amy, as were still at eachothers throats. I'm gonna leave him alone, not contact him at all for a month, and I'll speak to him after that. Hopefully he'll be more grown up by then. Yep,Im heartbroken, but I've got my family,so Im tryna not think about it too much. If I do, Ill make myself ill. Thanks girls.x x

We haven't really got to speak yet Amy, as were still at eachothers throats. I'm gonna leave him alone, not contact him at all for a month, and I'll speak to him after that. Hopefully he'll be more grown up by then. Yep,Im heartbroken, but I've got my family,so Im tryna not think about it too much. If I do, Ill make myself ill. Thanks girls.x x

sorry to gate crash here, but just noticed on the main page that you had posted here donna, sorry to hear you two are having problems, ive just added you on msn again, as i have a new addy, so im here if you wanna talk :hugs: xxx

Oh Donna I'm so sorrryy! I know how that feels to be at each others throats all the time and its not nice! You're going to be just fine. Just concentrate on your little girl and try to forget about him. Hard, I know. Just know that if you have days when you want to knock his head off...its normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->