For a start...

Hi im Zoe. Im 22, have 11 month old Lucy and am 11 weeks pregnant (with the same guy).

We were together nearly 5 years but just after I fell pregnant this time, which was planned and he was very excited about, he started coming home from work later and later, or coming in on time then making excuses to go back out, every single night. It wasnt that he was seeing anyone else, just that he would rather race his car round town all night with his mates than be at home with me and his daughter. Very responsible!

Its really really difficult but we're coping

hi my name is michelle and i'm 21 about to be 22 expecting my first in Dec. i live in the states and my husband soon to be ex. is in the military. he was arrested on domestic assault charges because he thot it was a great idea to punch me while being pregnant and high risk, tried to break my arm and a bunch of other stuff so i decided to leave and press charges i'm not sure what to expect of this but i didnt want my only baby growing up wondering why daddy hits mommy like i did. so thats how i ended up here

i guess i should also add that we tried for 2 years for this baby after being told by 6 Drs i could never even get preg.

hi my name is michelle and i'm 21 about to be 22 expecting my first in Dec. i live in the states and my husband soon to be ex. is in the military. he was arrested on domestic assault charges because he thot it was a great idea to punch me while being pregnant and high risk, tried to break my arm and a bunch of other stuff so i decided to leave and press charges i'm not sure what to expect of this but i didnt want my only baby growing up wondering why daddy hits mommy like i did. so thats how i ended up here

You've done the right thing - I've did some work in child and adolescent mental health and can tell you that violence between parents can have long lasting and very damaging effect on children. It's a brave choice you've made as well and I hope you've found somewhere safe to go while pregnant.
Out of curiousity are the military aware of whats happened? The might have something to say about a soldier that beats his wife and the fact he is a soldier should make the punishment more severe in my books as he's meant to be a disciplined trustworthy man - not a bully! Plus considering his training it makes him a very dangerous person to have attack you!

Hello fellow single mums, I'm lyn & i'm 27 :) My son Joshua-Lee is nearly 4 (nov) & i'm 28wks pregnant with son no2. I split with joshs sperm donor just before i got my surprise bfp, we tried to remain friends & somewhat together but i couldn't cope with his manky ugly alcoholic ass so kicked him out & never looked back .. He doesn't have anything to do with josh now :)

My bumps dad left me 2wks after getting our planned bfp for someone else, Has since denied bump is his & no longer gets in touch.

So i'm soon to be the almighty proud single & happy mummy to 2 gorgeous boys :)

Some of these guys u gorgeous ladies have talked about are stupid immature assholes that need to grow some balls and face up to their responsibilities!!
We didnt lie down and make these babies ourself!!

So go Team singleites!! :))
xx

Whoop, my name is Pip and i'm 19.

(ex) OH knocked me up, convinced me to keep baby and has recently told me he doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want us.

So here i am! Was very depressed about it all at first, but have now accepted it and am looking forward to my life as a single mummy!

My name is Kayla, me and my baby father were 'seeing' each other for about a year and a half. Playing the dating non dating game. Otherwords it was never made official and blah blah. We called it off got back together and i got pregnant. He was not very good when I was pregnant but offered fro me to come live with him. Anyways we went our seperate ways when I was 7 months pregnant. Continued to stay the best of friends. She is here now, and I couldnt ask for a better father. He is so involved but at times its still hard, I mean i do have feelings for him still and I know eventually he will have a woman in his life. so thats pretty upsetting. As of now its working out.. it is what it is. Whoa.. way to go kayla for rambling on. Anyways... nice to meet you all :)

My name is Amanda. ex OH and I were together 4 years and planning our wedding for July 2010. We have two children together DS who turned 3 at the beginning of September, and DD who will turn 2 in October. He also has been a father to my daughter from a previous relationship. Two days ago he decided that he didn't want to be with me any longer and let me know with a punch to the truck window when I dropped him at work. He left work yesterday at noon and hasn't been back and didn't come home last night. Now, I don't mind if he wants to end it, I can be grown up about the whole thing and respect his decision, but what I can't understand is why it came on all of a sudden, and why he can't be mature about the whole thing. Even his family is looking for him and worried he will turn to alcohol for comfort. We have tried hard to keep him awy from the bottle and if he goes back to that I will have no choice but to refuse to allow him near my babies. Oh, and I am 14 weeks preggers with our 3rd child.

Well I am officially in this section. My husband and I are divorcing after almost 3 years of marriage. I have a one year old and am about 5 months pregnant with #2. I just couldn't handle the financial irresponsibility anymore. I need to know that I have enough money to feed us and pay rent and keep the heat turned on. Having my entire paycheck spent before I even got it just doesn't cut it. Then to top it off being the only income and still paying for daycare was finally just too much. It's easier than I thought it would be.

hey im Jenna 23, have a little girl Jessica whose 3 and my baby boy Bradley is 13 weeks.
Me and their daddy have been on and off for 5 years. Got pregnant with jessica and we finsihed when i was 6 weks gone. got back together when she was 1 and split again. then a few times back 2gevva.
then in august 2008 we decided we both still loved each other started trying for our 2nd baby in oct 08 got caught in nov. everything was fone. then in june 09after a stupid childish argument e ends us. For me to found out not long after he has been seeing 2 other girls 1 who is pregnant.
He is now living with the other girl who is pregnant too. and has ony seen his baby son 5 times in 13 weeks e been here...TWAT.
And to top it all off my babies will now have 3 siblings which they will never see.

Hiii :wave:

Thought id post here as i got advised i should by a friend :)!

Im Becy im 18 and FOB is 16.. im 34 weeks pregnant with a boy should arrive 22nd january if not before or after :haha: .. im going to be a single mummy .. me and FOB was on and off for a year and it wasnt planned or anything to end up pregnant but thats my fault obviously.. but anyway when we split up i was seeing someone else and that wasnt going well so that didnt last long and me and FOB decided to try again.. but when i found out i was pregnant i thought it would be the guy who i was seeing for abit but then the dates didnt work out and we used protection .. so i worked out when me and FOB last had sex and it all ended up working out perfectly for it to be his i remember i just had my implant taken out cause my doctor advised me to as it was making my body all messed up (dont even ask lol) but i didnt know what other contriception to go on i hated the pill i tried 2 different kinds and i didnt want the coil just put me off everything about it.. so i left it and decided to just use jonnys but i know me and FOB used them all the time but it split a couple of times when weve done it in the past .. so basically i got pregnant and i told him straight away and he didnt tell his parents till he i was like 30 weeks but thats only because i told him he should i was telling him from the begining but he said he would so i trusted him but obviously it took all this time .. but iv always been close to him like hes always been like a best friend to me and his mum knows me alot and everything.. but i decided that i didnt feel the same with him anymore as in i didnt feel that special feeling as i love him like i used to and i thought be best to finish it and just stay in contact .. friends etc .. and he was upset but he was okay about it just wanted to know he could still see the baby and everything and i obviously was okay with that .. but he just doesnt understand how much hard work its all going to be he doesnt seem to know anything about babies he wants to be supportive i can tell but he hasnt dont anything to help me out his mums offered to get me stuff asked if i need anything but i feel cheeky saying things i might want/need and by the time she asked i already had everything sorted out of my own money but not her fault she didnt know til like the last stride.. but with FOB he goes to college 3 days a week and he goes to work odd days he just thinks its all going to be okay and fly by and he can sit back and relax but he really cant well he can cause i will do everything i intend to cause i love my baby to bits already even though i havent even seen him yet!

Ill stop going on and on now :haha: everyone will get sick of me tbh ranting lol
xxx

BeccyBoo I just have to say your bump looks gorgeous!!! :D

I've been really impressed reading how positive lots of you are in this thread, even though the men in your lives have been arseholes! :thumbup:

As for me, I'm 23 and in August I broke up with my long term girlfriend. It was a horribly messy time and after I moved out, I ended up sleeping with a good friend of mine (who is also bisexual). I never wanted a relationship, it was just casual, I was on the pill and really careful about it.

Then in Oct/Nov I got the swine flu, threw up a few days in a row so obviously my pill didn't take. I ended it with FOB and then two weeks later found out I was pregnant. Talk about timing!

He has since said he wants to be daddy and will stick around but to be honest I wont believe it till I see it, he's a bit freaked out as he already has two kids who are 17+18 and he thought his parenting days were over!

I'm happy though, unexpected as it was, it's thrown all my plans in the air but me and this little Bean can definitely make it, s/he's definitely wanted and with or without Daddy we'll be just fine :winkwink:

Hi Everyone!
I'm Rome,I'm 19( ( I normaly spend most my time posting in teen preg) this is my story... I was with my ex for 3 years, we broke up I started dating someone else who wasn't the best guy but I was "on the rebound" we only dated for 4 weeks, but I got pregnant! wanted to get back together with the my ex who I was w/ for along time but he didn't want to anymore cause i was having a baby. I've seen FOB a few times, he even came to the doctors with me once, but last I heard he has gotten back into drugs and kicked out of his parents.
It's hard being alone,and I've lost many friends while being pregnant.
:) thanks for reading!

Hi Ladies&Gents :)

I'm Linzie, 19 (nearly 20!) and 25 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I usually spend most of my time in the Teen Pregnancy section because i never realised that there was a forum especially for us single parents :)

Here's my long and boring story haha.

When i fell pregnant it was a complete and utter shock, i was on the contraceptive injection and we were also using condoms, neither of us remember anything splitting lol.
I left FOB when i was around 15 weeks because i'd found that my love for him had completely and utterly died, resulting in me being extremely unhappy.
I found out that he had been cheating on me also and badmouthing me to all of his friends and family, saying things like "I can't beleive she's making me do this, i wish she'd just get an abortion" which obviously made it a LOT easier for me to leave him.

He's managed to change his mind and wants as much contact with his daughter as he possibly can, which is fine, who am i to deny my daughter a father right?
Only problem is, and i say this with no bitterness whatsoever, he genuinely is an immature idiot who can't be trusted with cooking the tea let alone a child, he now uses 'recreational' drugs, drinks heavily and smokes about 40 cigarettes a day.

Not sure what to do for the best but i'm sure it will be made clear soon :)

Thanks for reading and for posting your stories :)

xxxxxx

Hi girls! I am joining you in this section. Was with FOB for 18 months. We were together just 6 months when I fell pregnant with James. We argued quite alot when I was pregnant and I have to admit I did think about ending it then but wanted to give things a chance cos he already has 1 kid who he doesn't get to see much. Anyway after James was born things just went downhill majorly. He was doing hardly anything with James or around the house. We argued alot and whenever he had his other son he ignored me and James. Then last week he slammed me into a wall. So that was the final straw and I left with James. So we are now staying with my parents while I sort out my finances and get back on my feet again. Have to say all you girls are amazing!

Im Amy im 23 and mum to 4 month old beautiful little girl. After being with FOB for 3 years I found out he had cheated on me with a 15 year old girl when I was 3 months pregnant (he is 25). Put it behind me and tried to get on with him for the sake of my daughter but he has constantly let her down since she was born can only see her twice a week for a total of 4 hours yet cant even show up for that half the time yet acts to others as though he is dad of the year. He has also only bought 1 pack of nappies and 1 box of milk and given me £20 since she was born, which I wouldnt be bothered about if he was just reliable enough to show up so she gets to know her Daddy. Sorry about the rant first time I have posted on here and needed to get it off of my chest as it has now got to the point where solictors are being involved due to him letting LO down so much and giving me nothing but grief....not looking forward to what lies ahead :-(

im lindsay, split up from fob as he cheated and got another girl pregnant, now hes askin me to abort the baby we planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->