For a start...

Lol. I am doing well not contacting him. Normally when we fall out, I send him emails asking to make up with me. But i'm not being a wimp anymore. No chance, It was putting me down. I felt upset all the time, like, I just wanted to curl up and cry, then everything go back to normal. (doh) but life's a shitter sometimes. Us girls are strong anyway ! :p

ok well I'm Ally, I'm 19 will be 20 February 3rd. And I found out I was pregnant back in March. At first my baby's dad was excited, I was really depressed, but it got worse, despite what he said I noticed him spending less and less time with me. Making up excuses of why we couldn't spend time together, this guy told me he loved me and if he could he would spend every minute of every day with me, and I believed him. He left me the next day, I didn't get any call or anything, instead I got a nasty message on myspace from him it was short. And thats how he left me, I was 5 weeks pregnant, and was destroyed over this, but now I'm 8 months, and could care less. He has claimed that he tries to get ahold of me to others, but I didn't know about it till people told me. Funny how that works. I've heard from him maybe 4 times the entire time i've been pregnant, once he was drunk, another time he called to bitch me out over something I wasn't even aware of. And the other two times were 1 minute chats on im. Thats it. Recently he wrote a friend telling them he was ready and wanted to be there for me now and our daughter, though that was several weeks ago and i havent heard from him. I don't plan on putting him on the birth certificate either. Our daughter will have my last name and I plan to raise her myself. As far as I'm concerned my sperm donor can go jump in front of a car. He can talk all he wants but as far as I'm concerned, he cares nothing for me or our baby, and I'm ok with that now. I think being single and surviving pregnancy has made me a stronger person.

Oh and this is how much he cares about me & Lexie. When I was in hospital on Wednesday, he didn't ring to see how I was. He never visited, because "I would have got lost tryna find you" I thought well thanks very much. None of his family rang up, nor visited. So they can all get lost. He's probably got his eye on some other girl now, but I couldn't care less. I deserve better than him.

Hi there,Im 20, 21 in November. Im due in April 09. as you may all know, i split from my partner 1month ago. Its been very confusing as we still speak and im still stupid enough to take his crap. He has stated to me more than 10times he wants me to get a abortion as he doesnt want anything to do with the baby. then the typical man, he says its not his lol. When clearly it is. I was with him for 4yrs so as you can expect its hard to let go. Also at the moment im not working so i sit on pc all day and speak to him as ive got nothing else or no one else to talk to. I know deep down we are NEVER going to work because even b4 i found out i was pregnant we argued most of the time. Oh and just to add what a asshole he actually is, i found out i was pregnant when i was staying at his house and he chucked me out as soon as i told him!!!! WHAT A PIG!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Hi there,Im 20, 21 in November. Im due in April 09. as you may all know, i split from my partner 1month ago. Its been very confusing as we still speak and im still stupid enough to take his crap. He has stated to me more than 10times he wants me to get a abortion as he doesnt want anything to do with the baby. then the typical man, he says its not his lol. When clearly it is. I was with him for 4yrs so as you can expect its hard to let go. Also at the moment im not working so i sit on pc all day and speak to him as ive got nothing else or no one else to talk to. I know deep down we are NEVER going to work because even b4 i found out i was pregnant we argued most of the time. Oh and just to add what a asshole he actually is, i found out i was pregnant when i was staying at his house and he chucked me out as soon as i told him!!!! WHAT A PIG!!!:cry::cry::cry:

what a dickhead

Omg Navarababe, He sounds like a tosser. You're better off without him! :hugs:

I didnt even see this here!!!
Well, i'm Kayla, i'm 21. i have a 5 months old little girl named jordyn
her father and i were always great friends.. for a long time, then we had started to get more involved... after a silly night out, we had finally slept together.. and after that things got a little strange, and we stayed friend, but stopped talking as frequently.... So.. timed passed, and i've never been one to keep track of my periods... so i didnt really notice when i hadnt gotten my period... then i had started have really bad cramping, and my dr sent me for blood work and pee tests where all the pregnancy tests were negative... so he sent me for an ultrasound to find out what was up... and there is when i found out i was actually pregnant, 9wks, 2 days....

initially, he freaked, told me i couldnt keep it, i was ruining his life,, blah blah blah, but when he realized i wasnt budging onmy choice to keep the babe.. he eased up and accepted it, but it pushed us REALLY far apart.. and stopped takling for the most part. He told me to contact him when i was in labour and that was that, well i contacted him after she born.. and 2 weeks later he still hadnt made any effort to see her... So when i told him his name wasnt on her certificate and she had my last name he lost it, saying he was going to take her away from me and everything, so i contacted my lawyer.. and was about to serve his papers... when i found out he left Nova Scotia, and moved to vancouver. with no way to contact him, i moved on, and now do this 100% on my own. and wouldnt have it any other way...

sorry that turned into a book.....

Hi, I'm 25 and nearly 29 weeks pregnant. The baby's father if thats the right word for him was pretty much useless. He had been living at mine virtually continually since December last year and never tried to do anything. Didnt try and get a job but would continually moan when I went out to work or uni that he was bored whilst I was at work, moaned if I made him tidy up whilst I was out (It was mainly his mess) he wanted me to wash up the cups etc he used all day whilst I was out at work, what was wrong with him getting off his backside and washing them etc. Moaned if he had to make dinner and made out that he was hard done by if he had made dinner anddone anything else at all during the day, yeah cos he was really busy all day.

I paid for everything all the food, his drink (booze), all the bills the dog and cat etc etc. I got nothing from him. Although he did get money every fortnight from the govt for being a waste of space lazy arsed git.

Then I found out I was pregnant when I first told him his first reaction was why had I told my mum first, she called whilst I was at doctors and I couldnt lie to her. Then he seemed really excited about the whole idea and we kinda, in the way that he talks about anything occasionaly moan and grunt, spoke about the whole idea of having a baby. It totally wasnt planned and decided that it would be ok and he would work too as I wouldnt be workign straight after the baby born and that we would need things. I was struggling to pay everything as it was at time.

However, two days later he decided that he didnt want the baby and told me that it was basically him or the baby. I totally not into blackmail and I couldnt really ever consider getting rid of a baby its just my beliefs not agianst others doing it its just not me. I was really upset about it but told him that I wouldnt get rid, he moaned but accepted it. He went back to his place for a while (paid for by govt) then came back and decided he wanted to be part of the babys life although moaned when I made him spend some of his money of groceries for the week etc. Especially when he couldnt get his booze! I wanted to make sure I would have enough saved by for the baby, but he didnt seem to understand this.

Although when my mum said that she had a pram for us brand new top of the range one that she had been given used for about a week from another family member who bought it then went abroad and didnt take it with her I was greatful and he moaned that he was not involved in the decision amking and buying of the cot. Err we have no money this was offered who would turn it down????

Every little thing seemed to be an effort he went to first scan and for a few weeks after was really nice no moaning but still did virtually nothing in house. Then all of a sudden just on my birthday at 18weeks pregnant I told him again that I couldnt live the way we were, things were getting silly I had no money by time I had paid all the bills he would happily spend £10 on beer a week from asda if not more and nothing else and I couldnt do it. I told him that things had to change I needed to see some changes made. that he would get a job stop drinking and being a twat basically and speak to me instead of just moan about him not getting his own way all the time.

He agreed to this and asked if I could drop him at job centre the next day. I thought great yeah he is trying. Next day came (my one day off that week) and he wanted me to spend the whole day with him in the job centre looking for a job, he couldnt even do that on is own. I told him I had washing etc to do so would drop him off and as it is only around corner from where live he could walk back as he would know way.

He moaned I wasnt going to look with him can he not look for a job for himself like I did? I had looked on the job centre web page the night before for jobs that would be suitable for him and had found loads that were immediate starts, he arrived back at my house within mins of me arriving home baring in mind its a five min drive and a ten min walk he obvioulsy had looked really hard for a job (not) and told me that there was nothign available apart from one crappy job that he would have to produce a CV for and that the job centre could not help him write a CV for atleast 3 weeks. I have never heard this before so he couldnt find anything yet. I told him I would make his CV if he gave me the information I made my own afterall, but he never gave me any info. despite the fact he had even said if he got his CV by the Thursday of that week it was Tuesday at time then he would be guarenteed a job. However, when his money came in on the Wednesday morning for the fortnight from the government he decided that I wasnt supporting him enough and not giving him what he wanted (to do nothing, get sex on tap - not something you want when suffering nausea and be treated with booze twenty four hours a day for doing nothing) so decided to go back to his. That was it for me and he told me that he never wanted to see me again. Then he texted me and asked how I was I replied nicely and he texted a few times.

but just like a hi how are you sort of thing, then after my 20 week scan I sent by email photos of the scan to his mum as she had internet to send them too and put a copy on my facebook for my friends to see. His mum then called me to say she couldnt see the pics so could I send them again which I did along with someone else I sent the pics to in my family as they hadnt been able to see the photos either.

Second time my family member said the photos were much clearer and she had received them. I herad nothing more from his mum so assumed she hadreceived hers OK to. I couldnt see why she wouldnt, but he phoned and moaned that she couldnt see them (he lives South England she lives North England) and that he never saw them either. Well she usually can see them and print them to send to him so why she couldnt this time is beyond me (my printer doesnt work thats why I emailed instead of printing and sending).

HE then complained that I had no right to show the photos of the scan to my friends on the internet (one of his friends who is added as a friend of mine saw them and told him) and that one of his favourite sayings he prob wasnt father anyway (despite the dates conceived are his birthday when we were on holiday and didnt go anywhere apart from each other). I had to tell him that they were my photos to do with what I liked with at the end of the day that is what they are I paid the money to get them from the hospital and I should have the right to show my friends, Im sure he showed his friends the photos from teh first scan that he had in his wallet at first.

He then told me to F off and that he didnt want anything to do with my or my baby, so that was that for me he wouldnt be involved at all. But then over Christmas I got all these texts from him saying how he had a rubbish Christmas he wanted us to be friends etc etc (i didnt have any credit to text him) and to be honest didnt want to so then he texted nasty again saying that I couldnt be bothered to try. I had done nothing but try and wasnt going to be hurt by him again I just got my life back on track from him and my finances sorted from last time. Why would I go back from that into a mess jsut to please him and have nothing for my baby???

OK I think I ranted here, Oops sorry :blush: but there now you know why I going to be a single mum.

We better off without them, as people say, its easy to be a father to a child but it takes someone special to be a DAD!

I didnt even see this here!!!
Well, i'm Kayla, i'm 21. i have a 5 months old little girl named jordyn
her father and i were always great friends.. for a long time, then we had started to get more involved... after a silly night out, we had finally slept together.. and after that things got a little strange, and we stayed friend, but stopped talking as frequently.... So.. timed passed, and i've never been one to keep track of my periods... so i didnt really notice when i hadnt gotten my period... then i had started have really bad cramping, and my dr sent me for blood work and pee tests where all the pregnancy tests were negative... so he sent me for an ultrasound to find out what was up... and there is when i found out i was actually pregnant, 9wks, 2 days....

initially, he freaked, told me i couldnt keep it, i was ruining his life,, blah blah blah, but when he realized i wasnt budging onmy choice to keep the babe.. he eased up and accepted it, but it pushed us REALLY far apart.. and stopped takling for the most part. He told me to contact him when i was in labour and that was that, well i contacted him after she born.. and 2 weeks later he still hadnt made any effort to see her... So when i told him his name wasnt on her certificate and she had my last name he lost it, saying he was going to take her away from me and everything, so i contacted my lawyer.. and was about to serve his papers... when i found out he left Nova Scotia, and moved to vancouver. with no way to contact him, i moved on, and now do this 100% on my own. and wouldnt have it any other way...

sorry that turned into a book.....

you sound like you'll be so much better off without him :) he really doesn't sound like he knows what he wants. congrats on your babyy. I hope all is going well!

Here's my storyy. I'm a to-be single teen mommy. As bad as that sounds, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Baby's 'daddy' and I were friends for a really long time. He was best friends with my best guy friend growing up. When we started dating everyone was convinced we would be that one couple that actually made it. (hah, as that has been said many times before i'm sure). I've always believed I would never have sex unless with the right person & was willing to accept the consequences. Which I stuck to. Ted & I got pregnant our very first time. And the second I was 3 days late for my period, I talked to Ted, and my mom. Ted obviously hoped we weren't, as did I, as we were both only 17. My mom took me for a pregnancy test the day after I told her & it was positive. My mom and I were never really close, but I knew it was best for baby if found out asap. This was back in July of '08.

In deciding what to do, I wanted Ted to have as much of a say as I did, because it would affect both of our lives forever. I've been 100% against abortion for as long as I've known what it is, and there was no way I was going to have one. Ted respected that. Initially we thought adoption was going to be the best decision. As time went on, his parents showed how unsupportive they were going to be. And I had an amazing amount of support from my own family, friends, and my friend's families. I decided it would be fine for me to keep my baby with all this support. There is no written rule that two-parent homes are better than one-parent homes.

Ted and I still dated through beginning of December. I developed a UTI, and had to go to the hospital. He broke up with me when I was released from the hospital because our lives were headed in two different directions.. he wanted to go out of state for college and pursue a music career, while I was planning on staying local for college and raising my baby.

We tried to keep our friendship, and he was my best friend, so it was easy for me after the break-up to just accept the changes. Apparently, he couldn't handle it. He continued to think he ruined my life & couldn't live with that guilt. A lot of it was never getting support from his parents. He slowly changed from an amazing and secure person, to someone who had no idea who he was or what his purpose was in life since we found out I was pregnant. Which he's only 18 now, he's still young. I think its rare anyone knows who they are at that age :p

Ultimately, he couldn't handle a lot of conversation or being my friend and it gave me a lot of stress. He was no longer being supportive of me, and was convinced I couldn't raise a child based strictly upon my age. Of course, knowing stress is no good for me or baby, I cut communication with him. I told him it would be good for us (and him in the long run if he decided he wanted to be a part of his son's life) to end things on peaceful terms. And it would be up to him to decide when that conversation will come, when he could handle it. It's been a month of no talking now, so I'm not expecting that conversation to come.

And thats my story of now to be a single mom :) I have almost 2 weeks left & couldn't be more thrilled! If anyone wants to know any more details, feel free to ask. I have a very fortunate story, and am incredibly blessed for things to have turned out they way they have for me.

Hear is my story, Im 21 and have 2 boys but 2 dads, I know that sounds really bad :(

I moved from a big town into a small village in 1998(I would have been 11), where I met this nice boy(whom didn't turn out to be every nice), We became best friends a about 2 years later we started dating(only kiddie stuff though) until i was about 15, then at 16 I fell pregnant, and me and Carl (Taylor's Dad) broke up because he kept stealing everything, getting into trouble with police, drugs etc, Taylor is just over 3 and a half and Carls never looked after him and hasnt seen him in over 2 years

Then at 18 I met another boy who was a few years older (he would have been 21), I thought we was happy etc, until I fell pregnant, then he stopped all contact with me and about 2 weeks later, I found out he had moved into his G/F mums house, so i'm guessing they had been together the whole time I was with him :( His name Is Dan (JJ's dad) he's had no contact with my son ever and i've had no contact with him.

That's how i'm 21 with 2 babies, You would think I'd be completely off men by now, i've had 3 boyfriends, 2 screwed me over and the 3rd was just trouble

But me and my boys are happy so that's all that matters really :D

hi ladies, im katy and 26.
I have a 7 year old daughter, was with the dad for five years, when he suddenly decided he didnt love me anymore and had another g/f in the same week.
I am 3 months pregnant atm, with another guy i realy loved, he seemed to really want me to get pregnant, i did and now he has left me too. Says its because i shout at him for no reason, which i admit that i do, pregnancy hormones are great. He says he wants something to do with the child, but i wont believe it until i see it. I dont think relationships must be my strong point.

Hi all ,

I'm Laura i've just turned 28 and i have a 6 week old little girl i was with her dad for 18 months before i fell pregnant her daddy is 10 years older than me (38) so you would think that he would have known better lol.

When i found out i was pregnant i was petrified as i never really wanted children but i knew she was meant to be and decided straight away that i wanted to keep her.
When i told her daddy he just blanked me which was hard then he decided that we need to talk but he did all the talking by just telling me that he didn't mind if i wanted to get rid of her (B*st*rd) and kept saying that he already had 2 kids from a previous relationship so he had all the family he need and didn't want anymore kids ( so there and then i knew that was that)

well i gave him the benefit of giving him 6 weeks to think about things and we would meet up and talk after my 12 week scan but that didn't make any difference as he still had changed his mind about things so i showed him my scan picture and told him that this would be the first and the last time he would see MY baby unless he changed his mind. he then sent me a text saying sorry i cant help!!!!

Heard nothing from him from that date so i guess that he doesn't care at all but i'm kind of glad now as i have tried several time by letting him know that she was here and i have even left pictures of her on his car window screen lol.

Oh well i know its his loss and everything but i really wish my baby had a daddy but i'm hoping i meet a nice man one day who will look after my little girl as his own as i would love some more babies in the future but not until i meet mr right (guess i'll be waiting a long time :()

Sorry for the rant but i needed that .x.x.

Hello girlys, Im Bee, 20, due 24th August. I live in London, UK.
Turns out will have to be a single mum as my partner lives in Italy and wasn't granted a visa as the finantial support needed wasn't enough to support him, apparently, (as if we need to be rich) :( i've been feeling quite lonely and sad lately because i keep thinking how he wont see our daughter be born or see her regularly as it's not as though i can just pop to Florence whenever i like. lol

But keeping with the positive :-D i am a first time mum and i'm glad i found this site for answering my little questions and speaking to you lovely people! if anyone can give me some advice about being a single first time mum that'd be great! :-D So nice to meet u all.
bee

I am Tina i am 30 from surrey, i have 4 children was married but split few years back i have 3 children with my ex! which he does not see!
i recently had Noah in feb he was prem, not with his dad he went back to his ex wife when i was preg then she gave me crap till i got police involved :(

Connor is almost 11, jessica is almost 9, Alice is 5 and Noah couple months, Connor is disabled so it can be hard as we have various app's all the time, as well as dealing with Alice in and out off hospital with her asthma. and Noah well he has had feeding probs so waiting to see a consultant!

But i wouldnt change it for anything xx

Tina x

I'm Daniel

I live in Wales and I am originally from Western Australia.

I am 32 years old and have a 4 month old daughter.

This is my second daughter, my first is 13 now and lives in Australia with her mother.

I have been looking after Elizabeth on my own since she was born as her mother is unfortunatley not fit to look after her due to medical reasons.

I am hoping that in the future this will change so Elizabeth can have her mummy around to see her grow up.

:howdy:

hi im karen and im 31. im a single mum of 3 and as bad as it sounds they all have diff dads. my 12 yr old has chosen not to see her dad for her own reasons and im on friendly terms with my 5 yr olds dad.
my 7mth olds dad is another story. it was a brief relationship and even tho i was very careful ive had my baba which i wouldnt change. ive been harrassed and threatened from the min i found out i was preg. i was told to abort her screamed at as i refused to let him move in, abused in trhe street and had mine and my daughters names and my sisters addy plastered over a facebook group with vile abuse and lies. ive had to relocate myself and children because of this. all i can say is thank god for the police and social services theyve been a godsend.
its very lonely at times but my kids are my world and every achievement and the fact they are all wonderful children is down to me. i can take full credit for them and that makes all the pain and stress worthwhile.
:hug: to all of you x

Im Jesse 24 yo single mum to Kailee 4yo and a little boy due Oct 21st. I was single from 4mths preg with my DD up til i met this babys dad when DD was 2.5yo. This babys dad walked out on me 3 days after we conceived this little one..... tho we were still intimately involved til i was 10wks preg. He already started seeing someone else by the time i was 12wks preg and texted me (while i was in the hospital ER hooked to machines etc) saying he wanted nothing to do with me or his baby. PERIOD. *sigh*. Havent heard from him since - other than his new gf telling me i should get a DNA test to prove it is in fact HIS baby (morons! lol). DD's father hasnt seen her since she was 4mths old....

.... unfortunately i live in the same town as both kids fathers :(

I'm Nicki and I'm 19 weeks pregnant.

Me and my ex were together for 5 years when I found out he had been cheating on me for nearly 1 year. We split up but were still sleeping together and I ended up becoming pregnant.

He is behind me 150%, coming to all my appointments and being really supportive but he's still with the girl he cheated on me with. We are going to remain friends but it is really hard as we both still have feelings for each other.

I wish I could get him out of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->