For all of us Christmas lovers!!!!!!

B

becks

:xmas6: Lets share some basic present ideas... We could put them into categories to make it a bit better, ladies, men, children etc :xmas9:

I'll list a few to get us started xx

:xmas4: Ladies prezzie ideas :xmas4:
Perfume
Slippers
Jewellery
Scented candles
Make up
pretty photo frame

:xmas2: Mens prezzie ideas :xmas2:
Aftershave
Socks ( every man needs socks at christmas...lol )
Slippers
football shirt
dvd's
a new watch

:xmas12: childrens prezzie ideas :xmas12:

books
dvd's
jigsaws
computer games
doll
football
clothes
board games
stationary

( just a few to get us started ) We might be able to get some ideas from each other for this years prezzies xxx

:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:

All good tips :)

On the kids section what I'll prob be doing this year for the nieces and nephews will be same as I've done before when I was a bit skint. I make up gift bags with a book/colouring book, some sweets, bubbles, dinky cars/plastic jewellery, a dvd and that kind of thing. I buy in multipacks and split them among the bags and last time I managed to get a full bag for each kid working out at about a tenner each and they all lved them more than the expensive presents everyone else got them.

It's the kind of thing you can pick up bit by bit too when you have spare cash :)

All good tips :)

On the kids section what I'll prob be doing this year for the nieces and nephews will be same as I've done before when I was a bit skint. I make up gift bags with a book/colouring book, some sweets, bubbles, dinky cars/plastic jewellery, a dvd and that kind of thing. I buy in multipacks and split them among the bags and last time I managed to get a full bag for each kid working out at about a tenner each and they all lved them more than the expensive presents everyone else got them.

It's the kind of thing you can pick up bit by bit too when you have spare cash :)

love that idea thanks! children are expensive at xmas and with 5 to buy for and 2 of my own this year its going to be tight :thumbup:

last year i made some foodie bits the winner was sweet chilli jam and ive even had to make more through the year as it went down really well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->