For all the comedians on BnB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not continuing this discussion! It was a joke...which you shouldn't take to heart.

I feel like i'm in high school! :roll:

Oh for goodness sake ladies, are we going to have to start banging heads together?

Everyone stop being so flipping sensitive and taking comments to heart! It's a public forum and people are going to say what they feel.

Instead of arguing, why don't we all share our favourite jokes?

Man is on his way to a fancy dress party...he is butt naked! Someone walks up to him and asks

What are you dressed as

A tortoise!

Who's that on your back?

That's Michelle!

God Bless Peter Kay!!!

I didn't see it :shrug:

Jokes? Humm jokes?! I don't know any that i would post on here :haha:

:hissy:I wanna see the joke

My daughter put a sick joke on FB lastweek. I thought it was really funny, others thought it was insensitive. Thank god we all have a different sense of humour. How boring would it be if we all laughed at the same things!

Man is on his way to a fancy dress party...he is butt naked! Someone walks up to him and asks

What are you dressed as

A tortoise!

Who's that on your back?

That's Michelle!

God Bless Peter Kay!!!

Love it xx

Little Johnny is walking by his parents bedroom when he hears alot of noise.

He opens the door and sees his dad with mom bent over the dresser having sex.

Dad looks at Little Johnny and smiles and winks. He motions for Johnny to leave the room so Little Johnny leaves.

A few minutes later dad is walking past Little Johnnys bedroom and hears a noise.

He opens the door to see Little Johnny with grandma bent over the dresser having sex.

Little Johnny looks at dad and smiles and winks.
He says to dad:
"It's not so funny when it YOUR momma, is it?"

The joke :)

V xxx

What's the definition of disgusting?

A dwarf telling you your hair smells nice!

(Now awaiting the backlash lol)

Why would you repost it v2007? I obviously deleted it because it caused offense?

Why would you repost it v2007? I obviously deleted it if it caused offense?

I have put in a spoiler and I have told people what it is and people wanna see what the joke is.

I never wrote it offended me,.

V xx

Oh, I was expecting something a lot worse!

I don't think it offended anyone love, it just shocked some people x

THE STATUE

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said, "stand in the corner." She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue."

"What's this, honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room.

"Oh, its just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too." No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep.

Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he said to the 'statue', "eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smiths' for three days and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"