For all you lucky BFP's please share whats worked for your BFP!!

It took over 2 years for us. What I think finally worked for me was a combo of things. DH has/had poor morphology and motility, so tons of zinc, taurine, vitamin E and ginseng was administered (lol). We only BD'ed every other day around OV time so he could replenish his count. I took guafensin (the active ingredient in Robitussin and Mucinex) around OV time to make prime cm. I also started taking prenatals and drank raspberry leaf and nettles tea. After BD I propped my tush with a pillow for 45 min. Also DH stopped hot baths, and wore strictly boxers. Hope this helps....

Oh yeah, and if you need to use lube, the most sperm friendly are PreSeed and plain old egg white warmed to room temp. For so long we were using those sexy, hot, tingly lubes to make it fun, but I think were oblivious to the fact it was probably killing off those spermies. Lol, I had no idea until I did my research.

I think here is fine for this subject...I want to see the info too! :hugs:

I thought this place would be the jack pot of helpful hints as for its the BFP section lol But wow congrats on the BFP im trying mucenix for the first time this month and i think i ov today so finger crossed!

I thought this place would be the jack pot of helpful hints as for its the BFP section lol But wow congrats on the BFP im trying mucenix for the first time this month and i think i ov today so finger crossed!

Yes, I think guafenesin helped me get pregnant. Good luck with getting your BFP. Sorry the lack of replies. Listening to the sucess stories of pregnant ladies when I was TTC really helped me get down a method that worked for me. Again I wish you the best of luck and babydust.

Hello, well it's still very early days as I only got a very faint :bfp: this morning but as you guys are the only people aside from DH I can tell, here is what we did this month!

It's 2nd month of trying (but was wtt for about 6 months, starting temping, folic acid, reading up, obssessing!)

Last month we :sex: every other day after :af: finished and then stepped it up to everyday when FF said I am fertile until day after ovulation. We used ky jelly most times - I think the only one we didn't was 2 days before ov. I also tended to go to the loo quite soon afterwards

So, after no luck that month, decided I'd buy some pre-seed, but I found a european version that came with OPK and preg tests on ebay so after reading up, decided I'd get that (sasmar).
We didn't do as much :sex: to start with (not every other day) as had a very busy time at work and felt too tired. Used OPK from cd13 and got a + cd15. :sex: everyday cd14, 15, 16 (should have on cd17 as well but cat was ill so we were looking after him)
But we didn't use any lube this month anyway (despite having the new stuff)
And I made sure after every time I propped myself up for at least half an hour afterwards (had my legs up against the wall as well some days!) and tried not to get out of bed at all afterwards/go to the loo all night (tended to be in the evening) as I really wanted :spermy: to stay in there this time as I felt that and the lube was what held us back before!

That is everything I can think of that we did. As I said, I need to keep testing to be sure it has stuck, but hopefully the faint line means it is at least a :bfp: for now!

:dust: to all

CrazyRae - That sounds like a pretty good plan - I hope that it worked out for you!! I've also been doing the feet elevated thing afterward for about 20 minutes and trying not to go to the bathroom, etc. Also, we've been trying right before bedtime, so that we can just doze off afterward. Hoping it works - we're testing on Valentine's Day.

Only got my BFP this morning and went through quite a few tests though including the one that actually says 'Pregnant' too just incase I was going mad! I'm on CD 29 of 29 day cycle and couldn't wait any longer!!

I feel very lucky and I so hope this is a sticky bean, fingers crossed. This was the 2nd month we were TTC and this is what we did differently this month to catch that eggy!

BD every single day for the last 28 days! AM AND PM!
BD 3 to 4 times during OV (I know, I know poor OH!)
I would also lay still in bed for 30 minutes and not wipe afterwards sorry if TMI!
Took Zinc tablets, Fish Oil supplements and Oil of Evening Primrose for this past month only.

Good luck to you all! Baby dust and BFP's coming your way for 2010 xxxxxxxxxxx

I too got a faint BFP on Thursday and did another test yesterday and got a slightly darker BFP. AF due on Monday so I'm a little early but really hoping for a sticky bean!!! This is our first month of properly trying after November's lame attempt (had no idea about fertile dates etc as had not done my homework) and it not really working out in December due to work/stress etc. We'd been WWT for over a year as thought we should start getting ourselves by fit and healthy and also to start saving up!! I also came off the pill and wanted to give it time to come out of my system.

After BD I made sure I didn't move for at least 30mins afterwards, didn't bother propping up. We BD on AM and Eve of OV day (well I think it was OV day, wasn't 100% sure, could have been a day early). In the eve, just went straight to sleep without going to the loo and in the AM, sat for 30 mins, went to the loo and went straight to Body Combat class at the gym (as you do??!!)

I'm convinced it must have been the evening one that made my bean!!

Good luck

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant.

We did preseed and softcups, we used opk. It's really about timing because we only bd 5 times.

the month we fell we weren't even trying, we decided to see what happens no pressure
and that was it were now expecting number 1.

all i know is each time i sort of knew i was ovulating, i wasn't charting/ temping etc, we were not trying not preventing so to speak. Each time after the deed i laid on my back for a good 30 mins or so and didn't go and squeeze it all out like i normally do (TMI i know!) and each time i have done this 2 weeks later i got a positive BFP x

BD every single day for the last 28 days! AM AND PM!
BD 3 to 4 times during OV (I know, I know poor OH!)
xxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: Good on you! You definitely have earned your :bfp:!

I just got a faint BFP today so it is still early days, this month we BD 2 days before O and the day before, i went to sleep with his "stuff" in me and that is about it really. It was my 4th cycle ttc, i got pregnant on my 2nd cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy so am praying it doesn't happen again. I just judged O from ewcm and O pain which was CD19, my latest O yet. I also had pink cm 10 and 11dpo along with af cramps

I also felt myself O from both sides so could be twins!

I just got a faint BFP today so it is still early days, this month we BD 2 days before O and the day before, i went to sleep with his "stuff" in me and that is about it really. It was my 4th cycle ttc, i got pregnant on my 2nd cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy so am praying it doesn't happen again. I just judged O from ewcm and O pain which was CD19, my latest O yet. I also had pink cm 10 and 11dpo along with af cramps

I also felt myself O from both sides so could be twins!

Congratulations :) Fingers crossed it sticks :dust:

congrats! I just searched google for OV after a miscarriage and your post from Jan came up. I decided to look to see if you got your much longed for BFP and am so happy that you have! so spooky that you got it today too! sticky bean vibes heading your way! xx

Theirs hope for us recent MC's yet! It's been 10 days since I started bleeding, but we're back TTC and I've got period like cramps so hoping I'm OVing!

hi

can i quicky butt in and ask did any of you get any cm during/after implanation (ust normal white/cream?

Thanks

hi

can i quicky butt in and ask did any of you get any cm during/after implanation (ust normal white/cream?

Thanks

Hello, yeah I had creamy cm all through after ovulation really - tummy felt really weird on the day I think I implanted/started to (7dpo). Try this thread for more symptoms from people:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->