For all you lucky BFP's please share whats worked for your BFP!!

hi

can i quicky butt in and ask did any of you get any cm during/after implanation (ust normal white/cream?

Thanks

I got EWCM 10dpo and then it turned creamy with pink in it, then just went back to white creamy

congrats! I just searched google for OV after a miscarriage and your post from Jan came up. I decided to look to see if you got your much longed for BFP and am so happy that you have! so spooky that you got it today too! sticky bean vibes heading your way! xx

Theirs hope for us recent MC's yet! It's been 10 days since I started bleeding, but we're back TTC and I've got period like cramps so hoping I'm OVing!

Thanks, sorry to hear about your MC, some ladies get their BFP without having a period in between but some need a cycle in between before their body is ready again. Mine must have needed that cycle in between. Hope you get your BFP soon:hugs:

Also i actually O'd while i was still spotting from my MC so you could be O'ing now

we trie for 6 months-felt like forever though as we waite 1.5 years to start trying beause life got in th way.
I knew this month-we i everything different and it worked

1-strictly charted temps and cervix, cervix charting was new this month.
2- both 100% stayed off all alcohol and caffiene-also new strategy
3-strictly B'd every 36 hours, so AM an PM but long enough for replenishment
aftr Bd bottom in air for 20-30 mins.
4-Missionary only this month!
5-Also we both take multi-vits-I'v got pregnany ones, he's got men ones. he also had oils 3,6 an 9. No oils for me, i hear they werent good. New strategy
6-both on new eating regime for this month, all fruit an veg, no carbs for me as doc thinks i have pcos. new strategy

hope that helps someone, i was getting very low just hope it stiks as early weeks

To be honest hubby and I just had sex and 2 months after we got married we got pregnant.
I was worried since my hubby is 49 about it maybe taking us awhile but lo and behold it happened quicker than I ever expected.

To be honest hubby and I just had sex and 2 months after we got married we got pregnant.
I was worried since my hubby is 49 about it maybe taking us awhile but lo and behold it happened quicker than I ever expected.

Awe thats awesome congrats hun :D
how far a long are you?:hugs:

Hello girls! We were TTC for 6 months and I think the Pre Seed and grapefruit juice did the job for me this month. We didnt try as hard with the :sex: as we had done in previous months, we did it every 2 days which was better as we were more in the mood :haha:

Still early days but I'm hoping for a sticky one :hugs:

we got lucky first month trying this month! so think it was just luck...

one thing i will add is tht wen i fell pregnant with luisa the night i concieved we had amazing :sex: and again this time lol so i think beingrelaxed and enjoying the actual :sex: and not constantly thinking baby baby baby helpsxxx

we got lucky first month trying this month! so think it was just luck...

one thing i will add is tht wen i fell pregnant with luisa the night i concieved we had amazing :sex: and again this time lol so i think beingrelaxed and enjoying the actual :sex: and not constantly thinking baby baby baby helpsxxx

I have pcos and DH has male factor issues, been trying for a long time.
we were using the clearblue fertility monitor so we knew when was most fertile time. plus this time we used preseed. this was also our 2nd round of clomid. not sure if its a combination of all 3 or just the clomid doing its thing but it worked for us.

xxx

We were taking Mother and Father To Be since Aug, although DF was a bit rubbish at taking it everyday. This cycle I let my body get on with it, only took Omega 3,6,9 on top and honey and cinnamon occasionally. I gave up caffeine, alcohol and artificial sweetners. We used Pre-Seed externally, and I had a CBFM and chrted to find out O date. We then dtd every 2-3 days, with every other day over highs on CBFM and every day for the 2 peaks and the high after which is when my temps show I O'd.

I hope this helps. Previous cycles I'd tried epo and grapefruit and pineapple but seemed to hinder more than help (pre AF spotting).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->