For f**ks sake

He just loses control randomly. I swear he'll be doing so well and then all of a sudden he takes off with his mom's car and goes with his fucking drug addict sister and no one hears from him for days and now I think he's going back to jail and I just can't fucking handle it anymore

Rebecca hun, you dont need him
i know you love him and he is adelaides dad but if he keeps doing that stuff its not safe for you guys.

It does sound you and your LO would be better off without him. :hugs:

I'm not going to lie, I'm naive as anything. I thought, oh, we have a baby, we'll get married and go to college and have beautiful fucking life, skip dee diddle doo!

Rebecca so was I.
I was just as bad. Now here I am a single mom and going to court the end of june

:( I'm sorry, I know how it feels to want to have your family together, and there is nothing wrong with that. But him running off for days and stuff is just not okay. I'm sorry. :hugs:

I'm not going to lie, I'm naive as anything. I thought, oh, we have a baby, we'll get married and go to college and have beautiful fucking life, skip dee diddle doo!

it doesn't happend that way hun
my FOB is always in and out a jail. we don't speak then I met someone else and he called himself daddy to quin and i was dreaming of our wedding in my head, but that ended badly. :hugs: Quin and I have a beautiful life and I'm going to college . it will all work out and you can have a wonderful life without him..

you can pm if you want to talk , i have fallen into my own dream of a perfect life many times only for real life to fall short

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->