Angel p is adorable!!!! :-D

Amy hey hon.
How u doin xxx

Leslie
I knowing must be so worrying to u
But it happens some people
My sil bled nearly every day with her now perfect 2 yr old xxx

love to all xxx

Angel, I hope Pierce's appointment went well. My doc said it was perfectly OK to wait a couple of weeks to give Sophia's flu shot if I decide to do so. I have learned an important lesson over the years. I always do research about things concerning the kids, for example shots and medications. I can count many occasions where docs have prescribed medicines that were infact dangerous or not right for us. Docs are looking for our best interests but it doesn't hurt to research just to have a better understanding incase we have second thoughts. I have always been a bit weary of certain immunizations, not so much the immunizations but piling to many in one visit. I hope I explained myself correctly. Lol. Give Pierce a hug for me.:hugs:

Hi Leslie!! I cramped throughout my whole pregnancy and Sophie was just fine. Fx you start feeling better and more relaxed.:flower:

Poor Simon with the croup...wicked stuff for anyone to have! FX'd for a speedy recovery xoxo

Jess ~ Thank you, I know what you mean. I limited today's vaccines to Dtap & flu. He was also going to get Prevnar & HIB, but I put those on hold until next month. I just believe our little one's need a chance to properly fight off what's been given without overloading their system. It's tough making these decisions...

Leslie ~ I totally believe in vaccinating, I'm just a bit hesitant now that Pierce is on his own building antibodies (I was nursing him through his 12 month shots, which in my head helped, not sure if in reality it did! Ha!). Oh and the cramping during pregnancy...not fun! I would get sharp pains at my hips, so uncomfortable. I too wish it was an easier/worry free process :hugs:

Amy ~ I need to catch up in your journal, I'm just relieved its November! Days away from your BFP :dust:

Bethany ~ How was L's birthday? :cake: Hope you are well!

Laura, so sorry that poor Simon is sick with croup. I hope he feels better soon. Thank you so much for the info on the acid reflux meds! I don't understand why they have been so hesitant to medicate Sophia when Natalie was given Zantac as a baby. Although Natalie was never as big as Sophie, she was still at an average weight so I don't understand why they are have been so hesitant to medicate Sophia. They know Natalie suffered from horrible reflux from age newborn to over 2 so I don't understand why they won't take me serious about Sophia. Oh and thanks for the info on the multi vitamins helping to increase their appetite. I never realized this!! I am so glad to see that Simon has a good appetite when his reflux is under control. I hope he gets better soon. Poor boy. Give him a big hug for me. :hugs:

So excited for Amy. Its getting so close to transfer time!! Big :hugs: Amy!

Laura I hope Simon feels better... yikes about croup! :( Poor bubs! Sending LOTS of healing vibes your way! How are you feeling?

Angel, How did P's appointment go?

Jess, glad that the dr said it was ok for you to wait in Sophia's flu shot but am so sorry that they are not taking you seriously regarding her acid reflux. I dont get why they are doing that. :(

Bethany, :kiss:

Leslie, Im hoping that the ladies here are bring you peace with letting you know that they had cramping. Im sorry I didnt get far enough along in my pregnancies to really help you with that. :( Hope youre doing ok! :)

love to all xxx
Short on time xxx
Sorry xxx

:wave:Hope you all are having a nice weekend! Off to check Amy's journal!

Much better hon thanks
Sorry I've been very busy lately
How u doin Amy?

How is everyone xxx

doing good... just checking on you.

Hows everyone doing today? Angel...Jess....Bethany??

:wave: My DH has left on a trip and I'm balancing Pierce and scheduling students for the spring semester!

I've been thinking about Pierce's last appointment and after referring to Dr Google I've alarmed myself...he is 29.8lbs and has a big head-both in +90th percentile. His height however only came in around the 72nd percentile...the Dr even remeasured him (31 3/4"). She seemed a bit taken aback since he has been in the +90th and has fallen...I asked if I should be concerned and she said, "oh no, I'm sure one day soon you'll wake and find he has grown out of his clothes." I hope she is right...her pause has me worried! I've googled what the concern would be and it's growth hormone deficiency! Yikes! Wish I hadn't read that...why do we dig around and look for worse case scenarios :dohh: I need my little guy to grow grow grow! Confession: I am now trying to measure him weekly to no avail *sigh*

Amy ~ Love and prayers!

Jess ~ Do you do Black Friday shopping? I'm hosting Thanksgiving for my family this year, time to dust off the china! I'm seriously debating on having it partially catered to save me the trouble!

Laura ~ Glad you guys are better! How is Simon? Has he adjusted to the meds?

Leslie ~ How are you and the babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->