for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

Wow Lorelei is so cute. She has lots of hair for 12 months!! Does she let u put hair accessories? I feel bad because Sophie's scalp gets so red. U and your dh make cute babies Bethany!! Did u after Lorelei started walking how much more active they become? Sophie is always looking to get into some mischief.

Pierce is adorable.What a beautiful smile!! He looks so tall!! Gosh they grow quick. Wow thanks for all the compliments ladies!! I do get lots of people admiring her hair. Then they see dh with his jet black hair and look puzzled. I have had a few people ask me at the park, "Is he her dad??" I'm like yeah, he my baby daddy. Lol. Next time I'll tell them he's her nanny!! J/k Funny thing they assume that he's Alys biological father. I love it when they assume that. He has been in her life since she was a baby so I think its so sweet that people think she's his!! I can't complain with these little ladies. There's never a dull moment.

Laura, so sorry that the little man is sick. Have some beef vegetable soup and watch a good movie together :hugs:

Amy, emphasis on stinky because that could sum up her mood today :lol:
So, DH bringing you any DP? ;)

Jessica, yeah she was born with quite a bit of hair too. It was so dark like DHs! Now she still looks like him but with my hair :) I do mess with her hair! I used to do hair bands but now she either gets two little ponies, one little pony, or one bow clip. I have little plastic clips just waiting for her hair to grow too! She doesn't mind it- she will pull on her hair if I leave it alone. It must hurt but her face doesn't register anything.
She still isn't confident walking- no more than two steps before she holds on to something. I can't wait until she is walking though but it needs to happen after her new shoes come in hehe.
Sophie is counting on her siblings to distract you so that she can get into things- that is how I got away with so much as the baby in my family ;)

Laura, I hope Simon gets better soon. Did be get sick from something he ate or did he get a bug? Natalie is home sick today, threw up all over the place. Now I fear Sophie is gonna get whatever she has. How is Simon's reflux? Meds still working good?

Lorelei has a pretty eye shape. I have always loved her eyes from the pics. Her hair is pretty straight too. Sophia only has a few curls in the back. Neither dh or I have straight hair. I always admired girls with straight soft hair. Mine is naturally curly and frizzy. Just wait until Lorelei starts running around!! Then the trouble begins. J/k.

Lorelei has a pretty eye shape. I have always loved her eyes from the pics. Her hair is pretty straight too. Sophia only has a few curls in the back. Neither dh or I have straight hair. I always admired girls with straight soft hair. Mine is naturally curly and frizzy. Just wait until Lorelei starts running around!! Then the trouble begins. J/k.

Thanks- she gets that from an aunt on her dad's side (the eye shape that is!)
Yes her hair is so fine and straight but mine was too at her age. Mine didn't get wavy until later. I bet hers will too.
We always want what we don't have- my nieces with straight hair envy my waves and I envy their straight hair! I do have a friend whose baby has the most beautiful blond curls that look like a golden crown on her head. I gush every time over them! :blush:

Laura, I hope Simon gets better soon. Did be get sick from something he ate or did he get a bug? Natalie is home sick today, threw up all over the place. Now I fear Sophie is gonna get whatever she has. How is Simon's reflux? Meds still working good?

Sorry that Natalie is sick- has she been able to keep anything else down today?

Good point about the hair changing. Maybe I secretly want Sophie's hair to stay straight, but its already curling in the back. Its just so easy to manage right now. hehe. My hair was so curly once I hit a teen. Spirally curls that I couldn't manage. I am going to see if I can find a pic of it. Now my hair has turned into complete crap after these last 2 pregnancies, the curls are gone, its not straight at all through. Its horrible. Frizzy, a bunch of white hair and its gotten noticeably darker, looks almost black. Can hormones really do that much to ones head of hair? I also feel like these Lupus symptoms started really showing after my mc, but these 2 pregnancies really wreaked havoc to my health. I still lose wads of hair every day, the weight won't budge and this butterfly rash looks absolutely hideous. Sorry for the rant. lol

Sophia seems to have a lot of my husbands character! :wacko: lol. She has this stubbornness to her, but I guess I can still attribute some of that to age. Man, I was a mischievous child too. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. So when do you think you and your dh are going to actively ttc again. Or are you just going to npnt for a while?

So what are your plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Are you planning on visiting the rest of the family? Is Lorelei very close to yours and dhs families?

I thunk it's just tummy bug Jess
Hopefully short.
For both of our homes Xx

Simon hair was curly in back till his first haircut
Gone now, sob :-D

My car failed road safety test for rust.
Feck it.
It doesn't rain but it pours!!!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Jess, definitely the age that they are at helping contribute to stubbornness ;)
Curls are adorable on babies! When I was in school the girls with the best hair had curls :)
Have you tried any special shampoos for the frizz? Kerastase really helps my hair!
Hope that getting a diagnosis won't be difficult for you!
The holidays have been combined since my MIL passed away- everyone gets together at my mother's house. We will be heading there for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will be nice to see everyone!

Laura, oh no what do you do for the rust problem? :(

Poor kids with tummy bugs :hugs: I had my flu shot yesterday and it's making me feel crummy today. Having DH bring home chicken pho :munch:

Work texts coming in, so I'll catch up shortly!

Yummy pho! I hope it does the trick!

Laura so sorry to hear about your car. Does that mean you have to get it fixed before you can drive it?

U hve made,me,want Chinese
Um not even sure if pho is Chinese :-D
I've had the worst food day
Just,been grabbing junk food. Doh

I can stat driving until current cert rund out in Jan
I either fix it and retest
Or change cars
I'm not sure what Il do yet
Could just about,afford to change but would be under more pressure
Not exactly rolling in it with me not working
If I fix it, I may still not pass test
My car is 15 yrs old
But it's a loyal car, hee hee
I'd miss,it

S is still off formand pukey
hve physio tomorrow
But might hve to take him to Doc after

Hope,everyone is,well xxx

It's tough when your toddler is running on a full tank and you only a half of one. Pierce is so patient with me...sometimes.

Lorelie's hair do is too sweet! Glad she lets you fix it :flow: I imagine a long flight with a toddler would be rough on you guys. Tropical islands are fun and quick flights away! As is South America...I recommend Equador!

Jess ~ I hope tomorrow's appointment with GI yields the answers you are looking for! I bet So's appetite will pick up once she gets help :hugs: As for hair, my gf's 2 year old has the curliest hair!--she was born with it, her Mom is Mexican & Dad Polish. It's actually growing out to look like a mullet, she realizes it's time to trim it up! The Mom gets Keratin blow outs to straighten her own kinky curly hair---works beautifully! I'm ok with straight hair, nothing some rollers can't make curly! Ha!

Laura ~ I'm curious about the car too...what does this mean now? Here if we fail inspection we have 15 days to get it fixed or not drive it :dohh:

Amy ~ How are you feeling?

Leslie ~ I hope your next appointment yields a gender reveal :cloud9:

Just saw your post about car Laura...what a tough choice to make (fix it or buy another) :dohh: Poor little Simon, I hope he is all better tomorrow!

BFN for me yesterday and this morning so not very hopeful. A 6 day hatched blastocyst shouldve attached and been producing HCG by now so I dont think it took. And I feel nothing :(

Noooooo!!!! You caved and tested? It's too soon!! :hugs: No more test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->