for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

Angel, is your DH really standing firm on not having another? 40 is the new 30 so I would worry about that! heheh

Angel, no there is only lupus in my family- I had never even heard of schleroderma before I was diagnosed and it freaked me out. But I haven't had any more patches turn up luckily. Sometimes I get this lightning, crackling sensation on my skin which is what I felt prior to the area on my back but nothing comes of it. Phew!
Yes my husband is looking hard at jobs that don't take him away because he has started to hate his job. He hates being away from home, he hates plane travel, he hates eating out.
Sorry that DH was careful! I hope that soon you will know if you are ready to try for one more or to be done. <3

Amy, daily dose of :dust: :dust: :dust:
Imagine those babies sprouting within you :)
How are the sweet fur babies today? Mine have been extra affectionate.

Put Annie on today and L was a fan- she clapped after every song. She appears to have a cold. I swear any time we go out she is snot central afterwards :(
She just threw a bottle at my head so I'd best go. But first an apology! I have seen some typos in my posts that make me look dumb but I just can't give the attention to what I type that I'd like as there is always a child climbing on me. So sorry ladies!

Bethany it's really a shame that you have allowed yourself to slip and not pay full attention the gramatical and spelling errors. We judge and this will not be tolerated. Get it together! Lol jk!!!! You know we don't care about that silly! I just am happy to see all of you on here! :)

Bethany it's really a shame that you have allowed yourself to slip and not pay full attention the gramatical and spelling errors. We judge and this will not be tolerated. Get it together! Lol jk!!!! You know we don't care about that silly! I just am happy to see all of you on here! :)

I care LOL. I hate that I have to rush out replies every time. I wish that I could say that it is easier when DH is home but then I tend to even stay off of the internet altogether because I am too busy being all up in his business :dohh:

I'm always up in dhs business! lol. And then you have little Lorelei up in yalls business. lol Do you have to chase her through the house already? Wow, I bet she has a lot of energy on her. Does she still nap? I bet her and Sophie would get into some mischief together. Maybe Sophie would be a bad influence on her. lol. j/k

ps, I really don't use yall in real life, I just felt it fit into the convo. lol.

Amy, I feel real good for you. Cramping you say? I'd say that's an awesome sign. Just remember if you cramp during your pregnancy it can be totally normal, especially when your uterus is stretching to accommodate 2 or 3 little beans!! :happydance:

Having a lot of problems with bnb. Trying to post pics and it won't let me.

Last try to post pics of Sophie.

See her with skinny jeans? hehe

Attachments

• 2014-10-21 16.53.24.jpg
    2014-10-21 16.53.24.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-10-27 16.05.24.jpg
    2014-10-27 16.05.24.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-10-21 16.49.54.jpg
    2014-10-21 16.49.54.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Happy hump day ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Jess -Sophia has grown up so much! She looks beautiful .
How did you not post them sideways? I can't figure out how to do that and post more than one picture on the same post at once!

How adorable is Sophia!! She has so much hair, poor P's blonde is just coming in! Have you already had to cut her hair? I just love her bangs and those skinny jeans are to die for <3 Oh and I use y'all often (unless in a formal situation), it's a southern thing ;)

Bethany ~ I LOLed at Amy's comment about your spelling! Teehehe! I too am just glad you are on here again! And what a relief your schleroderma is dormant (I'm assuming there is such a thing). Mayo clinic has really been working on treatments which is a relief for those afflicted :flow: Meanwhile, I pray your DH finds a new job soon...it'll be a win win! Are you still traveling next spring?

Amy ~ :dust: Stick baby A, B & C Keeeeeeeeeep sticking!

Leslie ~ You are up early! G'morning! I too have problems with pictures posting right side up and I have no clue how to post multiples!

:howdy: Laura!

Thanks Angel. I have had to cut Sophie's bangs twice already. lol. Believe it or not I get people saying she has very thin hair. lol. Its very very fine but she has a lot of it (if you get what I am saying). Her hair started coming in at 6 months, so its been growing for almost a year now. So, yeah she has a full head of hair. Its unusually straight. Natalie's hair was dark chocolate brown and about 3 times thicker (I kid you not) and very very curly. Where as Sophia's is kind of limp and straight. But she hates, and I mean HATES any hair clips or any kind of hair accessories. Don't worry, Pierce's hair will come in eventually. All babies are different when it comes to hair. Some are never bald, where as I have heard of 3 year olds having barely any hair. Does Pierce allow you to put hats on him? Sophia hates hats as well. She doesn't like anybody messing with her hair!! Sophia doesn't look as chubby now, she has thinned a bit. I am sad that her rolls are leaving! She is just so so active. Just weighed her, over 30 lbs now! Don't know how she manages to gain weight when she eats like a bird! Oh and great news. She see the GI doc this Friday. Hopefully we can get some answers.

Bethany, thank God the scleroderma has not flared up. We don't have Lupus in my family (at least what I know of). But I have all the symptoms of it, down to the butterfly rash. So I am trying to find a doc that can finally take me serious and do the proper testing to diagnose me. If it isn't Lupus its some other type of auto immune disorder. I know what you mean about the grammar. I tend to be hard on myself too. But like Angel said, we are just glad you are back!! :happydance:

Jess Sophia is sooooo cute!!! I too use ya'll every once in a while but more so in "ghetto speak"... as in "Ya'll goin make me loos mah mind" type of a deal LOL

Angel, anymore talk about #2 with DH? I know your last convo is still fresh but Im just not willing to accept that he is really REALLY done.

Laura, How is Simon doing? Hope the new med dosage is doing the trick and that you are feeling better as well. Nut down thyroids! :trouble:

Bethany, I still giggle at the thought of you trying to type on here or do anything for that matter and L throwing a bottle at your or something just to get your attention. I love the pics that you post of her and I can see so much personality in her little face... so cute!

Leslie, Im so so so glad that your scan went well yesterday!!!! :dance:

Happy hump day ladies!

You've had to cut her hair twice already? Wow Jess! What lovely locks your girls have! Pierce wears hats, but has toput them on himself (Pic below was 3 days ago, he put his hat on).

Amy ~ I do believe he is done done with babies. He is still pretty bitter about me letting P sleep in our bed. My reasoning - stop traveling and HELP me make the transition! Pierce was a challenging newborn, cluster feeding every hour-refused bottles, so it was ALL on me regardless if DH was home or not. To give myself a break I put P next to me and there he has remained. Habit? Yes. Can it be broken? Yes. Will I go it alone? Nope :nope: haha! So, yeah, I'm sure DH thinks one more will = one more :baby: in bed with us :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
OMG look at that face!!!!! He is so handsome!

I get that he fears that but I completely agree with you. I wouldn't want to go at it "alone" and I know he is doing a good thing by making a living for you guys and that's why he has to travel. Ugh such a hard decision. Well when the bed is empty and P starts sleeping on his own, I really wonder what that will bring... a change of heart on his part?

Jess, more like she chases me or the cat. By the end of the day I just want a little peace! :lol: and you should always you ya'll! It works!
Sophia looks adorable! And look at that hair!
You may try seeing a derm about the butterfly rash! They should be able to recognize it as being lupus. It is hard to get a diagnosis for lupus though so I am so sorry :(

Leslie, how are you doing?

Angel, yes we are still planning to vacation somewhere next spring but haven't decided! When DH went to Thailand for a project recently he said the flight would be too nightmarish with L so we are looking for somewhere closer.
Pierce is such a cutie!
You tell that man (your DH) to suck it up on the sleeping! We definitely handle things as best we can alone. My DH has learned not to cross me ;)

Amy, telling your beans to bloom! Haha if I was nearby I'd come over and read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to them to let them know that they can sprout into beautiful butterfly babies! :)

Well Lorelei was happy. And then I dressed her and that pissed her off. Then she calmed down. Then she just started screaming (she has back teeth coming in) and actually let me wrap her up without complaining in Simlish in my ear the entire time. As she becomes more independent she wants to be worn less but some days she still needs to be close to mama.
She is down again and happy. We shall see how long this lasts. Sigh. I need some soda. Is it nap time yet?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/dc668f0ec74fd2acd989f18febba6303_zpsbf418b96.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/7b593cdc54e9a7c7620931b3b801e2d6_zps282cca37.jpg

Little Ms. Lorelei this morning. I don't know how to do the small attachments from my iPad :(

Amy, telling your beans to bloom! Haha if I was nearby I'd come over and read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to them to let them know that they can sprout into beautiful butterfly babies! :)

Hahah thanks!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Love the pics Bethany!!!! She is sooooo stinking cute!

Caught up but mr squishy butt is getting cranky
He has a vomiting bug today
No break!!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh