for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

HI Ladies!

Wow Jess, I agree with Laura in that that story cant be true (but I know it is). That is just crazy! You would think that he would learn his lesson and not let these people follow him and move in with him. Eeek. I hope that he gets it together and realizes that this is not a good way to live and makes some changes.

Angel, Hope you are feeling a little better although Im feeling great about that little bean of yours considering how sick you are! Sorry!!! Hope you can catch a break and are able to get something in your tummy that helps. <3

Laura, Hope that AF is being kind or she has now gone away. Project love bug now!!! :bunny: hehe

Bethany, loads of love to you and L. Hope you are doing ok!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

Amy ~ 2 more sleeps!! Cannot wait to hear your birth story! Hugs & Love

Laura ~ :dust:

Bethany ~ How are you? Still working?

Jess ~ Hope this finds you well. How are the girls? Will Soph start preschool this fall? I just filled out a preschool registration form for Pierce (3 days a week)...yikes! I remember Stefan's first day of preschool like it was yesterday!

I put big boy underwear on Pierce, he used the potty this morning....sadly it was a one hit wonder. Little turkey said he didn't want to use the potty any more. He isn't a fan of the bathrooms in the rent house :dohh:

I have been having issues potty training Sophie. She is too impulsive to even sit still long enough to use the potty (but has a long attention span when getting into mischief lol). She won't be going to preschool this fall. Most people are not equiped to take care of her. My mom can't even take care of her alone. If she does, Alyssa is right there helping her. Sophia is a danger seeker and will find danger in the safest place, no matter how child proofed the place is. She is a child that will attempt to jump off surfaces will a attempting to do a flip. She will quietly take her time to remove outlet cover and once she does it she will try to find something to stick into the outlet. She is the type of child who will remove the safety cover on the door and stay there until she figures out how to unlock the front door, and she is capable of running right out into the street. I attempted to put her in a church daycare and actually stayed there to watch her and these people were not capable of protecting her, even after I warned them of her antics. I had to run to stop her from getting into hazards. So I am hoping she will be ready when she is 4. She's such a cute and silly girl, but ohhhhhh what a handful!

How is your pregnancy going?

I know you said she was a daredevil, I had no idea to what extreme! It must be exhausting fearing for her safety! Mama knows best!

I am now becoming concerned on how I will manage with 2. Pierce will be 3, but from what I read online it seems like the first few months are rough...just when I really enjoyed sleeping again! My thoughts are premature since I'm still newly pregnant, but they've crept in! As for physically how I feel, I feel crummy. Constant state of nausea. It impacts what all I can do with Pierce, so sadly he gets more time in his iPad than I'd like. I've recently added more time to the Nanny's schedule so he has play time 930-1230 Mon-Thur, this lets me try to do household things or just wallow in the glory of ms!!

How are you feeling?

Oh wow, I feel for u with how sick u feel. And Sophia, she is a bit addicted to cell phones and tablets and throws a fit when we take them away. She LOVES "Barbie Life In the Dreamhouse", and is obsessed with this youtube channel called "Baby Big Mouth". Since she is on the move 24/7 it can be a relief for her to sit still and watch these shows but then she gets a fit the second we take the tablets away. I feel bad when she is using these electronic devices but hey, we need a break.

I think u will do great with Pierce and your new lo. He will be 3 and in preschool, and I am sure he will love a little brother or sister. :hugs:

I agree.
You will hve 3 mornings for time alone with bub
Ie catch up on sleep &#55357;&#56842;
I think he will love bub xx
Especially once bub can be played with
Lots of presents from bub to p coming home should do the trick &#55357;&#56842;

No potty training here yet.
Be ages yet id say.
It will happen in time for us all.
( hopefully &#55357;&#56842;)

Love to all xxx

I don't mean ur fears aren't warranted or ir won't be tough
If that's how it came across.
Just that ur a fab mom and will cope well x

Hi ladies! Can you believe Easter is in 3 weeks? Pierce's new obsession is plastic eggs, just in time for the Easter Bunny! I'm in NC still w/ my sister, her shower is tomorrow. Can't wait to see the loot she gets!

Hugs to the littles! How is everyone?

Ah lovely xx
Fun visit xxx
No news here &#55357;&#56842;
Same ole.
But nothing bad either so that's good
Hee hee
Love to all xxx

Happy Birthday to Leslie's girls :cake:

:wave: ladies!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Jessica how are the girls? How's Soph doing?

Laura :dust:

Amy :crib:

Hugs to the littles!

Potty training, cannot believe he has taken to it in his own. He stops and goes! Now if I would just be brave enough to let him go commando in public...I'm a chicken and default to a diaper :blush: Put a diaper on him and he'll use it :dohh:

Go pierce, clever little guy.
Its so much better to wait until they r ready for somwthing
They do it no hassle then xx

Hi ladies!

How are the kiddos?

My NIPT came back, no extra chromosomes and it's a BOY :crib: Let the name arguing commence! My DH wants to name him after his uncle, Walt. I think Walter is a lovely name, but not when our last name starts with a W...what if he has a lisp and can't say W's? It'd be pitiful!! Anywho, it's going to be a long long pregnancy of avoiding the name game. DH legitimately gets bothered by me shooting his name choices down. I told him to come up with a real list, like I did with Pierce, and I'll consider them...just as he considered the 500 names I gave him when naming Pierce. Pierce was the only name he said, "maybe" to. Sheesh, I'm typing up a story here and I've months to go...see, it's started already! Anywho, house will be finished next week :headspin: Too bad I'll be in NC awaiting my new niece's arrival :cloud9: (I say too bad here, but mean too bad for the house wrapping up while I'm gone, but not too bad that I'll be gone! Going to visit my sister for the bestest reason ever! :baby:)

Hope everyone is well!

All good angel.
New niece, new ( ur house but better) house and new baby boy xxx
Hurray xxx

I've got faint bfp.
Cautiously hopeful for sticky bean this time :)

Love to all xxx

Got blood test done yest.
I'll get another done next week.
I'm not sure if yest was numbers or just confirmation
She was in a major hurry &#55357;&#56842;
Cos courier was waiting for bloods
Early scan at 8 weeks all goin well &#55357;&#56842;
Xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy Laura!!! I am so so so sorry u had to endure another miscarriage. I had absolutely no idea u suffered another mc until I just saw your sig. Did u have another d&c?? How far along were u? I sincerely apologize for missing that and wished I was there to give u a big hug while going through such a tragedy. But I am so very glad that u were able to get pregnant again so quickly. Fx your lo is nice and snuggled in there. :flower:

It was a really early chemical.
Only 3 days late for af,
Had got shadow of a line but end of week.
So by time Dr reopened I had af.
I just feel bad not counting it cos it was an angel.
But never Dr confirmed
Thanks jess.
I'm grand .
How u doin xxx

Sorry I was typing while squish played with dad
But then had to cut it short cos bed time :)
I wasn't that upset, which sounds awfull.
But it was very very early.
And I only ever got shadow line
So no Tim to get attached

How ye all doin jess xxx

Love to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member