I was wondering how ye would move the chucks
Our new three laid eggs in the box on the way over
So I'm pretty sure we r ok this time :)

Yup I'm preg.
I'll be ten weeks sat
Hve scan booked for tomorrow eve :)

Xxx
Glad ur cycles are coming back for u xxx

Cycle was a false alarm. Just spotting. Sigh. I'm already resigned to needing to see a doc to get a cycle at all.
We have decided it would be best to keep the chickens together so we will be giving them all away :( DH is pretty sad about it and is looking up cats online- we won't be getting another though. Kitty is more than enough! And we have the ferret too.

Still sick :( didn't sleep at all last night.

Laura, please update about your scan tomorrow!
Good to know that Irish people are rather cautious like us Texans too. I won't feel so lonely :D

I'm excited for your scan tomorrow Laura!! That's when they look like gummy bears <3

Bethany ~ We don't do snow at the beach either...it literally shuts us down! The stores sell out of milk & bread, we prep like we do for hurricanes! When do you move? And have your cycles always been wonky (sorry if you've told us). Glad you are back at home, sorry you've a sinus infection :/ Get well!

Angel, moving in a few weeks!
As for my cycles...I haven't really had anything that could be called CD1 since April of 2015. I thought that it was stress but I've lost weight and I don't feel stressed anymore and still..nothing. :(

Bethany hugs
Hope ur cycles come back for u
Or failing that, that u can get to a Dr soon
To help them back xx
Are ye thinking about ttc ? Xxx
My scan isn't untill 4, boooked it late so Oh can come too
So waiting :)
But ill update when I can xx
Thanks

We got another cat when simes was born
Thinking it would keep meow company
Bad idea
We never realised they could hate each other
Which they did.
New cat has since gone roaming
Comes back every few months
Eats and goes again :)

I think I can only give the kind of love and attention that I want to give to just one cat at a time. And Kitty takes up so much of my time! He is a very demanding little one lol.
Yes, I plan to see a doctor eventually so that we can try for more. Some days I feel ready and other days I don't. 2015 was such a rough year that I think I feel cautious a lot.
Can't wait for your scan Laura!

Cats are very demanding
They do believe they r centre of the universe :)
Maybe we all should a bit :)

I still only feel half ready :)
But more ready than not I think
Hope u get sorted as soon as u do feel ready hon xxx

Sorry I'm a dumbie.
Forgot to update.
Scan was fine thank god.
Bubs measuring two days ahead
And looked great :)
Xxx

That is wonderful news Laura! So happy to read it <3

I'm trying desperately to talk DH into buying me fruit roll ups and fruit by the foot for Mother's Day. I have yet to succeed :lol:

What's fruit by the foot?
Don't think we hve that :)
Xx

What's fruit by the foot?
Don't think we hve that :)
Xx

It is amazing junk food hehe. And I bought myself boxes of it. But I have no self control when eating it. To reference Parks and Rec- I'm going to get Mega-diabetes if I keep this up lol

We do hve them Bethany.
I googled
We just call them fruit roll ups too &#55357;&#56842;

I like fruit roll-ups too! I got a combo box of those with fruit gushers.

And then my SIL sent me a bunch of candy for Mother's Day haha.

The way to a mommys heart.
Hee hee
U ever try make them
I was googling them and recipe came up
Might try it.
Really easy sounding

I haven't tried making any mostly because I don't think that they'd be as smooth in texture. But they'd probably be better in other ways! Re: healthier :D

In the thing I saw it said sieve it before baking if texture issues are a problem.
I might try it and let u know
:)

I haven't had a fruit roll up in ages, but it does sound good! I have quite the sweet tooth these days :lolly: I bought a cherry pie just to eat the filling :toothpick:

You all packed up Bethany?

Laura ~ Do you have a "feeling" if you're having a boy or girl? While I would've loved a girl, I knew he was a boy #my3sons

Did I tell you guys Stefan fell off track for Engineering? Yeah, he decided to switch to a Communications Degree --- what?!? Yeah, he did so against my will. He just switched back to engineering...he finally came to his senses. He has 45 credit hours (3 full semesters) left to his BS in Mechanical Engineering! I told him now is the time to put his nose to the grind and get it done! Praying he stays on task!

:wave: Jessica & Amy

Laura, definitely give it a go!

Angel, Mmm. I could eat a can of cherry pie filling. Weirdly I hate cherries but cherry pie filling? Always delicious.
Not really packed yet. Movers are coming to pack us next week. But they want to show our house this weekend and I feel frantic because it is cluttered and I don't want to de clutter because I just have to haul things back out so that they can be packed in a few days. In general I'm just..eh.

My middle sister (who I am moving closer to) just sent me a link to matching tattoos. Trying to decide how to tell her that I'm one and done so I hit that peak at 18 ;)
Not much exciting here.

Angel I keep dreaming boy
So its prob a girl
Hee hee.
Either way is great
All I'm looking for is take home :)

My energy is finally coming back.
Walked nearly 8 km to park and back thus morn
Very proud of myself
Eating super healthy too
Now i can veer away from carb central without puking :)
I think I'm better earlier this time cos I'm sicky since 10 dpo :)
My sil says she gets 6 weeks regardless of when it starts.
So hoping I hve a long second tri now
Before tiredness creeps back.
How u doing angel?
Xxx

I love real cherries
But hate baking cherries or cherry flavour things.
But I eat inside of an apple pie bo hassle :)

Bethany hope ur move goes smoothly hon xxx

Laura, sounds like you are doing great!
Oh I love apple pie as well- it is actually my favorite fruit pie! Peaches are a distant second because nothing can approach the goodness of apple. Mmm.

I've never had peach pie
But it sounds good :)
I like pear too .
Ur making me want pie :)

I've a new weird but good fave for dinner.
Mash potato, hummous, beans, egg,cheese and flour all mushed up.
And baked
It us really good
Simes loves it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back