for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

Angel, that must have been hard to see Pierce crying and having to leave him. But how awesome that he adjusted so quickly. :happydance: What a coincidence, by the way, because Sophia started school at our church last night. She will start going every Wednesday night from 7 pm to 8:30 pm and my husband gets to stay with her the whole time. She is not ready to be left there yet. It's actually for 3 years old to kindergarten, but she was the only 3 year old there. The others were 5 and some were six, but she was the same height as the 5 year olds. The teacher was amazed by her stature. Lol. U can totally tell she is younger by the way she talks though. And Omg u are giving birth in less than a week?!! U got everything all ready? Nursery and all? Now your gonna have 3 boys!! How exciting! We both have 3 of each hehe. I am pretty sure I'm done having children. Don't think my body could handle another pregnancy. But if I did, I am sure I would have another girl. And I am not sure I can handle 4 girls. Lol.

Oh and Natalie had a complete physical last month (she turns 11 in January) and she has no signs of puberty yet. Thank God. Poor kid feels bad because most of her classmates have started to get their growth spurts and she has not grown in a while. Plus she is always hearing about how tall her sisters are. Not by us though, I brag on here to you ladies but make sure to not make an emphasis on how tall they are in front of Natalie. She is my petite girl and definitely won't be tall like her sisters.(Alyssa is 5'9" now and I think she could grow another inch, and she hates being tall, go figure). I always tell them they are beautiful and to stand tall and be proud of themselves. It's so hard being an adolescent in this day and age. I feel like the kids have it harder than I did. I do dread when she does go through those hormonal changes and maybe she is getting to the very beginning of it all. She has a very hard time making friends. Her idea of fun at recess is doing science experiments, digging soil, discovering new species lol, talking about the universe ect, and the kids think she is weird for being the way she is. I have her in private school because I know she would be bullied in public school. She has always had to deal with the issue of being different and being ridiculed for it. Hopefully as she gets older she will have a better time making friends. Ahh the wonders of growing up!

Oh yes, we are certainly all set for new baby here ;) We had to start all over since I had donated any baby items I had for Pierce. My sister's baby is 5 months old, so some of those things have made it my way. I'm not as bad about getting baby items as I was for Pierce, I guess I learned you buy or receive soooo many things and only use a handful of them.

The girls sound fantastic Jess. Alyssa should be realizing soon how great her height is...just have to keep the older fellas away! And Soph & Daddy night at the church, what a great time for them! Glad your DH has such an active role with the girls, I love seeing father's w/ their daughters <3. Natalie is wise beyond her years, what a great Mom you are for putting her in a school she can thrive in---smart girl, she'll do well for herself!

Today's my DH's birthday, I was hoping Tripp would be born today...but alas this boy isn't budging! Stefan was a preemie (born at 33wks), Pierce was precipitous at 37 weeks and now Tripp, my sweet fella who is already giving me a run for my money...we've been 3cm & 50% for 2 weeks now! I don't know how to be THIS far along :haha: 5 days left!

He is just too cosy in there xx
Hope its soon for u hon xx
Happy bday to Dh x

Got my new car yest.
Its pretty.
Simons chair fits in boot and I still hve 5 seats so space for us all :)

Nothing much new.
Simes loves his playschool
But is so tired

Being an adult will prob suit Natalie better
I hve a nephew who had awful trouble making and keeping friends when younger
But now is happy out
And has a girlfriend with over a year
He has dyspraxia and we think undiagnosed autism.
But he has found his niche acting now
And is very happy
Thank god.
Xxx

Thx for the advice ladies. I am not sure if I mentioned this but Alyssa tested for borderline Autism. She shows traits for aspergers specifically but not enough to do anything (we will get second opinion if needed) . We will see how she handles her first job. She starts this week. She is going to have to break out of her introverted shell. She says she is good at faking it. Putting on a different face when she has to. So let's hope she does good. Job pays pretty good for her first one also!! Natalie's mental stability is so poor. But the medicines make her gain weight and I don't want her to become diabetic (runs in the family). I'm gonna start researching what anti psychotics drugs are the healthiest for children and don't cause weight gain (she is already over weight thx to the times she took risperidal). :growlmad:

Laura, has your nephew been tested? I am glad to see he has found his niche and is happy. It's amazing to me how many people I meet who tell me they have a relative with mental illness or a relative who has aspergers or autism. What I am puzzled by is why I have a husband with aspergers, Aly borderline, Natalie bipolar, and Sophie spd and I am 50/50 on the aspergers. To say this has been hard is an understatement. My health has deteriorated a lot due to the constant issues in the house. I constantly feel like a referee trying separate the girls from the constant fighting and arguing. Sophie and Aly get along very well. But Natalie doesn't get along with either, and at times seems to hate everybody. I think it's time for family therapy. :nope: I checked up on u all the last few months but I just had so many problems and issues in my life I didn't want to be the negativity on this forum. Sorry.

Wow, didn't realize Stefan was born that early Angel. Did he have to stay in the hospital very long? I remember when u announced Pierce was born. I recall you told us that when you arrived to the hospital Pierce was born within minutes of getting there. Have they scheduled a c-section or it will be a vaginal birth? Oh my, maybe Tripp is already here!

Wow, didn't realize Stefan was born that early Angel. Did he have to stay in the hospital very long? I remember when u announced Pierce was born. I recall you told us that when you arrived to the hospital Pierce was born within minutes of getting there. Have they scheduled a c-section or it will be a vaginal birth? Oh my, maybe Tripp is already here!

Stef only stayed in the NICU 4 days, we were blessed he was such a strong baby! And yes, Pierce was born within minutes of arriving at the hospital. Tripp isn't here yet. We don't have a c-section scheduled, the idea is to have a controlled vag delivery...notice I say "idea" because we all know nothing during labor ever goes as planned!

Sorry your health is still suffering...it can't be easy for you dealing with such diversity in the house. Sounds like you need a vacation sans the kiddos! :coolio:

:wave: ladies!

Hugs jess.
Hope things look up for ye soon xxx
My nephew is in his twenties now.
Testing when he was a child isn't as good as now
But he feels it wouldn't help him now to get tested
Cos he has learned how to cope well
So feels he doesn't need it
He does hve counselling at times
When he feels a bit snowed under.
Couldn't help to try if ye feel ye might need it xxx

Angel hope its soon for u now honey xxx
Come on trip u little scamp :)
Stop giving mom a hard time.

Nothing much new here.
Simes seems to hve taken to playschool so fast.
Epilepsy still a butt pain.
Still playing with meds and crossing fingers
His neurologist keeps saying she thinks surgery is for him
But I'm hoping not
Cos he would lose some function
That I don't want him to
But long run
Might hve to.

I'll be sectioned at around 39 weeks cos of what happened with simes.
Doing grand really so far this preg.
Little tired but pretty lucky overall.

Love to all xxx

Correction, Sophie might be aspergers, not me. Lol. Thx for all the replys ladies. Laura I think it's good that the docs are gonna give u a c-section this time, for protective measures. And Angel, Happy bday to your dh! I bet he is anxious to meet his little boy! Does he still travel a lot for work?

Tripp was born yesterday! 7lbs 8oz We came in for an induction, I was 4cm according to the nurse...my Dr's plan was no pitocin, first we'd get the epidural, then we'll break my water and see what happens in a couple of hours. 1st epidural migrated into my blood stream causing shakes, buzzing in my ear, dizziness and difficulty breathing...not good! That subsided (but jeez it was scary), so we did it a second time--it took quite well. Dr came in at 12:10, broke my water, by 12:58 my sweet Tripp arrived :) He came out with his arm in the superman position by his head...by 1:20 little fella was nursing. Pierce loves his baby brother but had a hard time leaving the hospital, he wanted me to come w/ him. DH went home w/ him, my Mom has stayed the night with me.

Ok, I'll catch up soon. Hope you all are well xoxo

Congratulations Angel! So glad everything went so well! Good size boy, sounds strong and healthy! :hugs:

Great news.
Congrats hon Xxx
That does sound scary
Thank god it faded out.
Xx
Welcome to the world tripp xxx

How scary about the epidural. This happend to me while giving birth to Natalie. It does feel horrible. Thank God you are okay now. So how is baby Tripp? Does he look a lot like Pierce when he was a newborn? Feeding well? I am sure u are very busy right now. So happy for u and your family. :happydance:

Hey how are ye all?
No news here xx
Simon has taken really well to playschool
Nearly 32 weeks preg now.
Soon hve a little sister :)
That's about it :)
X

I'm having my baby on monday
Hurray :)
How ye all doing? Xx

Yay on your little girl Laura!! Do you and your dh have a name picked out?? Praying all goes as planned and u have your little girl in your arms in no time!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->