Which was great with me ��

Hope ur hiking goes well.
Xx

I've become addicted to mince beef stew
Am thinking about it way too much ��
Happened me around this time last time too
As iron demands go up I suppose.

Mouse got his walker .
Wouldn't go in it for first few days cos was sick.
But was happy in it yesterday
Soo cute ��

Hurray for being settled Bethany-cooking anything interesting? How's DH liking his new job? Hope the sun hats were successful for you and Lorelie! Has AF showed yet?

Laura~ Simon is such a cutie! You're going to have your hands full when he catches on to the freedom his walker brings :) How's the bump? I feel like I am huge...I fret the next 10 weeks, my belly is going to need its own postal code! :haha:

Amy hugs to baby boy! Hope this finds you well, how is work? Are they flexible with your schedule?

Came to DC to see my DH, he is here for work. The hotel a/c is relatively loud so the clank of it turning on and off woke me about 5 times last night, heaven help me!

Thanks hon.
He likes it now
I'm delighted.
The flying about skills will come with practise
He is in it now going round in circles :)
Hee hee.

Simes was up 3 times last night too.
But slept in a little this morn thank god.
So I hear ye on the broken sleep

Is p with u?
Hope u hve a nice break xx

Sometimes I think my bump is huge.
In mornings it doesn't seem so bad .
I will def be huge by end though
Pretty bumpy for 17 weeks :)

Angel, no AF here :(
Yes to everything else! Sun hats are great, DH loves his new job, and I've had a blast cooking. I usually keep it pretty simple- I love to grill vegetables with some chicken. But I still make soups and curries- lunch right now is couscous with the sautéed beef broccoli and mushrooms that I cooked last night.
How exciting to be in DC! Any big plans? Sorry that your sleep is interrupted though.

Laura, yay to new walker! Glad that he is enjoying it :) beef stew sounds divine- I think that I could eat that every day hehe. My husband isn't much of a red meat fan...but he also isn't from Texas. We love beef in Texas!

I do not know what to do with Lorelei- she is such a sugar fiend. She has been avoiding her dippy this morning because it just has water and she wants watered down juice. Not happening. I'm about to cut her off completely. And potty training? She doesn't even pee in the potty anymore. Just her pull-ups.
And I'm already getting annoyed at hearing the word "mommy" today because she has said it about a million times.
In other news: DH's bday is coming up and since we didn't do anything for Mother's/Father's day I think I'm going to get something nice for each of us. I'm going to get myself a necklace but for him I was thinking of having a watercolor painting done from a photo of him and L. Sound cute?

Hi girls!!! Work and home have been nuts! But I miss you guys and wanted to pop in and say hi while I had a moment.

Bethany, I think that sounds like a very cute idea for DH's bday. Also, sorry to hear about L and the sugar. I cant say I blame her though as Im a huge sugar feind myself lol. With the potty training, do you think that has anything to do with her behavior towards sugar? As in, do you think she is just testing her limits and seeing what she can get (i.e. no potty and sugar sugar sugar?) You'll have to let us know how things go and hope it gets better for you!

Angel, how are you feeling??? Glad you got to see DH in DC. Have you guys been able to do anything? Work is... ok lol. They are flexible in that they tell me to pump and come and go as needed but schedules meetings all day and hound me when Im here so I cant pump as often as I would like. oh well lol Hoe are you feeling?

Laura, I saw pics of S on FB in his new chair and he is just darling! He is going to be racing around before you know it.. just in time for LO#2 hehe. How are you feeling?

I bet Amy! It is so busy in the beginning. How is your family?

I've been told that she could still be adjusting to the move and that is affecting her behavior with potty training.
She got the sweet tooth from DH lol!
I'm considering cutting her off all sugar and maybe rewarding her with like, a tiny chocolate chip a day. But then I think of the screaming and tantrums that would insue and feel myself getting stressed in preparation :lol:

Today has been a rough day. So much whining and screaming and mommy mommy mommy. I wonder if maybe I am still experiencing stress in some ways and if my poor hormone levels never got the chance to adjust.
I don't know if I ever said but I have my new insurance card! I just need to wait until we have another vehicle- next month most likely. Then I'll be free during the weekdays to go to doctor apppointments.

Bethany hurray for insurance xxx
Bet u cant wait to get ur car
Hope its soon
Things be easier with l then
If simes is playing up a spin always wprks
She prob is adjusting to the move
Its harder on them
But could be just a phase too
Sometimes simes get super bold for apparently no reason.
Then snaps out of it a bit again xxx
Ur making me hungry with ur food.
Simon asleep nearly 13 hours.
I cant leave him alone so I'm starving :)

He has had a few more general fits lately
Where he throws up right after and goes to sleep
Poor guy
Sucks to watch too

Posting cos of phone

Amy I'm good thanks. Xx
I was wondering about work and pumping
Its hard enough to keep milk going as it is
Without work getting in the way xxx
G is just gorgeous
Little cutie.
Hope ye r all still cold free xx

Hi ladies!! :wave:

How are you Bethany? Any news on the AF front?

I'm having a small party for Pierce on Sunday, y'all should come ;) He wanted a Ninja Turtle Bounce House, so I've rented one for the day! He isn't 3 until the 4th, but weekend birthday parties are easier for everyone. He has also requested balloons, cake, dancing and birthday cards. Kid sure knows how to throw a party ;)

Bumpity bump 32wks today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5
Had anatomy scan today
Alls well
Couldn't check spine just due to position
Back in two weeks
Found out we r having a girl
I'm super happy :)
Great day

Attachments

• WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow Laura!! A sweet little girl! Can't wait until u hold your little princess!!!! So happy for u!!!

Been extremely busy. Alyssa has been a handful. Trouble trouble trouble. She's going on 17 and has been really testing our patience. Natalie is doing amazing in school. Did her placement testing and she is performing above the 99th percentile for some subjects, so she will probably be excepted in the gifted programs should I decide to put her into public school. BUT, she is still showing signs of bipolar and it only seems to be getting worse. Sophia is doing good. She still has all of the sensory issues and has a lot of "strange" quirks. Feeding her has been extraordinarily hard, showering, brushing hair and teeth, and getting her to sleep has also been a nightmare. We are up until 4 am at times because she can't get to sleep. She twirls her hair a lot when stressed. She is huge almost 3 1/2 feet tall! Is quite an active girl, non stop energy. Sophie and Natalie are fighting non stop all day. So it has been really hard here.

I never have time at all for myself. I am barely getting by with the stress, and it has greatly affected my health.

Enough about me, how are u and Simon doing? Are u preparing him for the arrival of his little sister? I can't tell u how fun it is to dress a little girl. They are so sweet. Boys are great too! How great for u to have one of each! Did u show earlier with this pregnancy? I will try to peek in once and a while and see how u all are doing. Lots of love!!

Omg, Angel u are do close!! I bet Pierce is very excited to have a little brother!!

Been extremely busy. Alyssa has been a handful. Trouble trouble trouble. She's going on 17 and has been really testing our patience. Natalie is doing amazing in school. Did her placement testing and she is performing above the 99th percentile for some subjects, so she will probably be excepted in the gifted programs should I decide to put her into public school. BUT, she is still showing signs of bipolar and it only seems to be getting worse. Sophia is doing good. She still has all of the sensory issues and has a lot of "strange" quirks. Feeding her has been extraordinarily hard, showering, brushing hair and teeth, and getting her to sleep has also been a nightmare. We are up until 4 am at times because she can't get to sleep. She twirls her hair a lot when stressed. She is huge almost 3 1/2 feet tall! Is quite an active girl, non stop energy. Sophie and Natalie are fighting non stop all day. So it has been really hard here.

I never have time at all for myself. I am barely getting by with the stress, and it has greatly affected my health.

Enough about me, how are u and Simon doing? Are u preparing him for the arrival of his little sister? I can't tell u how fun it is to dress a little girl. They are so sweet. Boys are great too! How great for u to have one of each! Did u show earlier with this pregnancy? I will try to peek in once and a while and see how u all are doing. Lots of love!!

Omg, Angel u are do close!! I bet Pierce is very excited to have a little brother!!

Oh Jessica it seems you have your hands full! Sorry I've not been on here often, but we're here to listen when you need us! Has the pediatrician offered Soph any therapies. And my oh my! Life with a 17 year old daughter, yikes! I can only imagine!

Going into week 38...I'm just hoping for a more controlled birth this round!

Laura ~ How's the bump? Does Simon have school daily? Pierce starts on Weds...He is so excited, I'm kind of saddened by it, but I know he'll love it.

Bethany how are you?

Amy ~ Hugs to Baby G xoxo

Sorry for late reply.
Hugs j es s xxx
Here e things improve for ye xx

I'm gonna hve to reply properly later.
I'm waking squish
Xx

Aw, I've missed a lot! Sorry guys, I fall behind constantly.

Laura HURRAY A GIRL!

Angel, getting so close!

Hi Jessica!

Hi Amy!

As for me- I've started seeing a doctor about my fertility. I have an ultrasound next week to look at my ovaries and I see my doctor at the end of the month. Meanwhile, life is good and I'm happy. I live in a beautiful place with lots of things to do and our little family has a lot of fun going out.

Aw that's fab u like your new place Bethany xx
Lovely fb pics
Lorelei is getting so grown up and always gorgeous xx

In hosp for check up now.
Alls fine
Doing gd test too.
Saw Dr bub measuring a little ahead but not major :)
Dr was leaning towards section
Said its either section or go myself o induction
Um...

Hi ladies!

Angel, u are so close! Is Pierce excited?

Laura, glad to hear your ltitle girl is measuring good. A little ahead sounds perfectly healthy! How is Simon these days?

Hi Bethany! Glad u are seeing a doc to take a look at your ovaries. Are u getting af now? I remember u mentioning you went a long time without af. Hope u can get some answers from the doc.

Alyssa starts work next week. I can't believe she is almost an adult. Where has the time gone. Hopefully this will keep her mind on more positive things (no more boys for a while) lol. Sophie is quite the handful! Very mischievous! Always has some tricks up her sleeve. :haha: Natalie is pretty remarkable with school and everything, but the emotional issues seem to get worse as she gets smarter and wiser (I know that probably doesn't make any sense).

So are u ladies dressing up your lo's for halloween? Sophia is obsessed with pj masks, shopkins, and paw patrol! She loves the costumes!

Bethany ~ So glad you are loving your new place...looks like you guys have great adventures! Hurray for Dr appointments, fx'd they right things for you quickly!

Laura & Amy :hugs:

Jessica ~ Alyssa will love having her own money, kudos to her for getting a job! Do you think Natalie's emotional issues are impacted by her hormones yet? And Soph sounds like a fun LO---Pierce loves superheroes. We have a chest with Marvel costumes, so we often have a superhero running around...a superhero who will not respond unless you call him by his character's name (i.e Spider-Man, Thor) :haha:

Pierce started his 1st day of school. He cried as I was leaving, DH said me staying made it worse so he pulled me out of there. I called the Director 30 minutes later, fully intending on picking him up, she text me photos of a happy Pierce. It's a really small school, so I trust he is ok in there. DH and I have him in 3 days a week, but may only take him twice as he transitions from having a nanny at home to a classroom setting. Last night DH said if he doesn't adjust in a couple of weeks (especially with new baby's arrival), we will withdraw him.

Hope this finds you all well! I'm so ready for Baby Tripp to make his debut, induction is set for the 14th <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->