For pinklightbulb (and other fellow Aussies)

:argh:

Bird eating spiders?

We get lots of daddy long legs especially during summer :shrug:

lol ill post it tomorrow when my phone is charged

Spiders :wacko: We don't get redbacks down here or anything bad, the worst we get are white-tailed ones. And daddy long legs but I don't think they can hurt you?

Ohhh yeah, white tip spiders! :dohh: I also saw one of those in Perth too!

Where do you live in Australia? :shrug:

How are u all that are in NZ? Have any of you been affected by the latest earthquakes?? :(

Again ~ Another paranoid question ~ Bear with me Girls :hugs:

But when you send your LO's off to playgroup/kindy (or such like) are you ever worried about them getting bitten by a spider?

Im thinking on play equipment that is left outside :shrug:

Sorry ~ I know its sounds daft, but a worry to me all the same

no i got to playgroup in the park and ive never seen any spiders running around. it would be the same as the UK. there are just little ones in tiny crevaces etc.

eeeeeek got my :bfp: yesterday :D :D completely out of the blue as i was waiting to ovulate !!! no signs that i had!

thanks :D :D :happydance: im so excited! and nervous! i was convinced it wouldnt be this month as i didnt think id ovulated yet. thought i was in for a looong cycle !

Congrats!!!!! That is great news!!!! I'm thinking :pink:

thanks ladies :dance: :happydance: so over the moon ! just not excited about this looonnngg wait now ! lol. mrs park id love a girl ! but DH's family only produces boys lol. he has 3 brothers and 7 nephews, 1 niece :wacko: doubt im going to get that girl lol

Oh really?! That would be a dream come true for my DH!!

lol we would love a girl tho. DH is plonked in front of the tv watching origin lol

hes very excited about being a daddy again :D he absolutely adores jesse, and cried his eyes out when he was born. he cant wait to be a dad again. BUT hes extremely worried about money, like stressing a bit. i told him lots of other people can do it and so can we. we can do it. we didnt think we would be able to afford jesse but we r doing fine, we will be fine with this bean too :D :D :D

I would love a boy next time! (But really as long as they are healthy i dont care!!) Hope u have a lovely quick pregnancy!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->