For pinklightbulb (and other fellow Aussies)

Another :hi: from me in shaky Canterbury
Winter truly setting in here, cold cold cold! at least in the motel we dont pay the power bill ..... the heater is on 24/7!

Aw :) My ex is from Mt Gambier, that's hardly in SA lol, isn't it right on the Vic border?

Yeah, I think that's right! Never went there myself...

I hope all you Chch people are doing ok...it's just unbelievable. My OH went down to Chch after the quake to provide support (he's a Pyschologist) and said it was just crazy. You have all definitely been in our thoughts :hugs:

its actually raining here at the moment !!! well drizzling. i havent seen rain (other than the cyclone) since january ! its weird!

The sun is out here atm. Sooo going to some washing! How exciting!!!

i just spilt freshly boiled water from the kettle all over my hand, it blistered instantly :cry: it hurts so much

Ouch!! Hope ur ok! Well the sun is now gone already and it looks like its gonna rain :(

thanks. well the rain is gone and the sun is out here now !

Did u steal our sun Tiger? Right thats it! U can now tackle my huge pile of washing i have breeding in my laundry!

Hey what are all ur first names i feel kinda silly calling u by ur usernames

Im Shannon :)

kristyn - but its kris to everyone lol
and no u can have ur pile i have my own pile brewing here, we move today so ive alot to do but im sat here on my bum chilling out lol

Hello! I lost this thread! Glad to see you're all still here!

My names Tabitha, but people call me Tab!

My name's Rosy :bunny: Hmpf our whole little family is sick with a fluey coldy type thing. Lachlan has been less than pleasant

Ok Tab, Kris and Rosy :D U can call me Shan seeing as everyone else is shortening their names lol

Shan we could have guessed your name :haha:

Rosy hope your family get better. I'm all fluey at the moment, hoping Isaac doesn't get it.

How has everyone's day been?

:wave: Nice to put names to faces (or baby faces :lol:)

Thanks Tab, same goes to you. I found that Lachlan didn't really get sick until he was almost a year old so here's hoping it's the same for Isaac.

It's been okay thanks, I work full time but because of being sick have been at home today - so nothing too exciting. Lachlan still went to daycare so in that regard it was good to have a rest.

What did everybody do over the long weekend? I didn't do an awful lot, but I did go to the movies - X-Men First Class. Is worth a watch :) I'm not overly in to action movies but didn't mind the thought of that one, went with a guy mate of course lol I wanted to see Pirates but he wanted to see X-Men more.

My day hasnt been anything exciting.

Bottle, baby led weaning, nap, bottle, baby led weaning lol. Then we took Elleah to the bank and opened up her very own savings account and deposited $30 in it. We are gonna put something in every fortnight and when she is older she can learn to save, buy things with her own money and if she doesnt have enough for something she has to earn it by doing chores and put it in the bank and save till she has enough :D

They gave us a piggy bank for her too so will put all our loose change in it and when its full will put that in her account too :)

Then came home, made dinner and am exhausted - because im still not feeling too well. Have had the flu for about 2 weeks now, just on the tail end of it but its still making me feel lousy. Early night tonight!!

;)

P.s - I like this thread - we need to keep it going, us Aussies and New Zealanders are few and far between on BnB, we need to stick together :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->