For Sale: 0-3 months girl clothes - Next, H&M, Disney, Cherokee and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya hun what material is the winnie the pooh dress? Would you take £3 posted? Also do you have other items to add? :)

Thanks!

xx

Hi, just checked and it says 100% cotton. As Emily has just gone into 6-9 month clothes (she's a large baby!) I've also got her full 3-6 month wardrobe to list...just gotta find time to bundle it and do pics!

Oh and also have a 0-3 month red next dress to take pic of which is beautiful so should do those over next day or two!
x

Okey doke hun. I would like the winnie dress plz, are you able to do for £3? xx

Received the dress the weekend hun. Its adorable, thank you!!!

xx

Thanks for bumping it hun :) glad dress arrived ok - was gutted LO grew too quick to wear it! Was only in 0-3 for a month from birth!

Would you take 3 for number 4, i may take those also! I have an addiction! :D

Xx

Aww gosh but i reallylove the next dress in.the second bundle. Is it possible to sell that seperate? would love the others but autumn baby so will be too cold. Lol. Xx

Thanks for bumping it hun :) glad dress arrived ok - was gutted emily grew too quick to wear it! Was only in 0-3 for a month from birth!

No probs the stuff is lovely! I may have to buy most though! Lmao. xx

if you'd like no. 4 then £3 is cool and can do Next dress in with that for another £1 so £4 for the dress and bodysuits if that sounds good...? :)

That would be fab, could you pm me your paypal again chic? I dont suppose you have any little trousers with the feet in do you? I had a couple of pairs off another B&B lady and think they are adorable!! :D

xx

6. Next Sleepsuit - dark blue stripes with small bunny (as seen on pic) 0-3 months, barely worn. £2.50 posted
View attachment 247087

7. Next 0-3 months red flower dress with matching knickers - barely worn and can be good for summer or winter (just add tights and cardi) - £3 posted
View attachment 247088

That would be fab, could you pm me your paypal again chic? I dont suppose you have any little trousers with the feet in do you? I had a couple of pairs off another B&B lady and think they are adorable!! :D

xx

I've got a pair of light pink ones with feet (a good thickness for cool weather) which i used as both pjs or general day trousers and they have little teddy's subtly embroidered over...will dig them out and post a photo (they're sized up to 6 months so will last a good amount of time.

I got all my bags of clothes out tonight to take photos of, but by the time i'd done the cloth nappys i'm listing it was too late to start on the clothes! :dohh:

will PM you the addy and still have your postal details :)

Okey doke hun. I will have the dress and bodysuits and if you have anything else i want i will have off you at later date of thats ok. :D okay to pay in.morn.when on laptop?

Xx

Okey doke hun. I will have the dress and bodysuits and if you have anything else i want i will have off you at later date of thats ok. :D okay to pay in.morn.when on laptop?

Xx

sure no prob :)
i have another next dress and a next sleepsuit if you want me to email you a pic? (it won't let me upload pics to threads today for some reason which i'm not impressed about having spent an hour photographing cloth nappies to sell!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"