~* For the "Did I O?" Ladies *~ (An Ovulation and BBT Temping Guide)

So sorry about your m/c, Powell. :hugs: This is my first month trying soy, too. I hope it gives us both some good luck. I haven't O'd since February (bad supplement reaction), and I would be really thankful to O this cycle.

So sorry about your m/c, Powell. :hugs: This is my first month trying soy, too. I hope it gives us both some good luck. I haven't O'd since February (bad supplement reaction), and I would be really thankful to O this cycle.

Thank you. I know EXACTLY how you feel with O. I hope the Soy works for both of us and we get our :bfp:

Hey
Yeh i n it dont look like iv od to me either. My temp wil prob drop n my crosshairs wil disapear tomo lol.
Vic x

Lol n yes its disappeared. So disappointin. Cant wait til metformin kicks in n my clomid to arrive
Hope everyone else is ok.
Vic x

Hi all I don't think I ovulated as my temps so low still .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

This morning my temp on my old thermometer (not BBT) was 97.0 and with the BBT it was 96.80....any thoughts? oh and these are my lowest temps this cycle so far. but i'm also temping at a different time and the other temp I took at 6 something was 97.1 so does this just mean that my resting temp is lower than I initially thought?

Hi everyone. Any thoughts on my chart now? Heading to an anovulatory cycle like I've been afraid of? Also, this morning when I temped (at 6am) it was 97.12 which was exactly the same as yesterday (but was not in the same exact area under tongue where i usually take it as i think i fell dozed off and it slipped). I was afraid my battery in thermometer was dying so I took temp again immediately after, in my usual spot under tongue, to see if I would get another 97.12. I got 97.22. For charting purposes I should still take the first temp right? If so, bummer as it really doesn't make my chart look good.

EDIT: So I guess I didn't really have two days of a 97.12 temp after all. I usually write down my temps in the AM and then enter them at work. Yesterday I entered 97.12 as that is what I remember my temp being. This morning, I didn't write it down because I dont' work Fridays so just entered it later when I woke up. I just looked at my sheet that I write all temps on and yesterdays was acutally 97.04! Not 97.12. My mind must have been playing tricks on me haha and I just sort of imagined a 97.12 yesterday AM and didn't look twice before I left for work. Unfortunately, this correction doesn't change my chart much :-( I still don't see any good signs on having O'd?

Hi all I don't think I ovulated as my temps so low still .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

See if you can grab your chart code from your sharing page on FF. The link you have here just leads us all to our own pages. I'd love to take a look if you can fix the link. :flower:

Powell130- Non-BBT thermometers aren't super accurate, so being .2 or .3 off is normal for a non-BBT thermometer. That's why using a BBT thermometer is so important. Also, as estrogen increases in your system before O, you may notice your temp getting lower and lower. And, as always, your resting temp will always vary depending on the time of day due to hormone fluctuations. I'm not sure I answered you question very well, so let me know if you have more questions.

overanalyzer- After a +OPK is can take 2 days to O and then another day to see an increase in temp, so lets see what your temp does tomorrow. Also, forgive me if I'm getting this confused, but I'm pretty sure normally you were doing your OPKs in the AM, but on the day your got your +OPK you had tested mid-day. A surge can last a couple days, but you could have missed the beginning of it with doing your OPK at the wrong time. If you happen to be one of those women who ovulate really quickly after you begin to surge, it is also possible you O'd on the 21st. While I can't pinpoint anything at this point, I'd say give it a couple days to see what your temp does. And in the mean time, keep BD'ing. If your surge didn't cause you to O, you will likely re-surge again soon. You want to make sure you keep BD'ing until you have a noticeable and lasting rise.

Powell130- Non-BBT thermometers aren't super accurate, so being .2 or .3 off is normal for a non-BBT thermometer. That's why using a BBT thermometer is so important. Also, as estrogen increases in your system before O, you may notice your temp getting lower and lower. And, as always, your resting temp will always vary depending on the time of day due to hormone fluctuations. I'm not sure I answered you question very well, so let me know if you have more questions.

overanalyzer- After a +OPK is can take 2 days to O and then another day to see an increase in temp, so lets see what your temp does tomorrow. Also, forgive me if I'm getting this confused, but I'm pretty sure normally you were doing your OPKs in the AM, but on the day your got your +OPK you had tested mid-day. A surge can last a couple days, but you could have missed the beginning of it with doing your OPK at the wrong time. If you happen to be one of those women who ovulate really quickly after you begin to surge, it is also possible you O'd on the 21st. While I can't pinpoint anything at this point, I'd say give it a couple days to see what your temp does. And in the mean time, keep BD'ing. If your surge didn't cause you to O, you will likely re-surge again soon. You want to make sure you keep BD'ing until you have a noticeable and lasting rise.

It went down again today! 96.8 on the regular and 96.80 on the BBT. But I guess it's a good thing if you say it's because of estrogen because I took soy for the first time (CD3-7) this cycle, so maybe it's working it's magic ;)

UGH! Very frustrated. I feel the only good thing about charting at this point is knowing that I don't need to get my hopes up that this cycle may result in a BFP. My chart still isn't looking as though I have ovulated despite getting a +OPK and having some more CM yesterday. I have never had a cycle longer than 40 days which means I'm only 11 days away from AF. We have still been BDing but almost just feel like giving up right now.

Hey
Was busy for last few days so took temps as normal n jus put them in notes in my phone. So jus put them in ff n guess wat shows im dpo14 lol. N no af. Mayb i shud do a hpk, wil do tomo morn if af not come. But i no it wil be bfn, asmy temps jus have not gone high enough. Stil keeps comin back as i have ov on Cd48
Vic x

So ff reckons im dpo16 yeh dont think so. Did test obviously was a bfn, had bad tummy cramps for 2 days, never get cramps before af comes. But no af so far, very odd. Will crosshairs go soon?
Vic x

overanalyzer- It looks like you geared up to O but it didn't happen. That can happen sometimes and is completely normal. You should keep doing opk's until after you see your temp rise and stay up. :flower:

vic- How frustrating! I'm keeping you in my thoughts. FX'd that you do O! :hugs:

My OPKs are confusing me!! I've had two almost positives (today and yesterday) but the ones in between are white!

That is really odd! Could the opk's you got be faulty? Definitely BD just in case!

I don't know lol This is my first cycle trying a few different things so I'm just going to wait til the end of the cycle to make any judgements :haha: but when I temped this morning. I decided to take my temp twice for shits and giggles. The first was 96.80 the second (immediately after and in exactly the same spot) was 96.76. I think that's a big difference for immediately following, or is it just me? lol we have been :sex: every other day since AF stopped and will do every day when I get a + OPK (assuming i do lol) I guess that's pretty much SMEP. My cervix is still pretty firm tho which leads me to believe the OPKs are being weird :haha:

That is so odd. I hope by the end of the month it makes sense. :wacko:

As far as temping goes, only the first temp you take will be accurate. Something about the inside of the thermometer needing time to fully cool back down and reset or something. I'm not 100% sure why the second readings are always so off, but it's like that with all thermometers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->