• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the girls that are late....

I am yet to hear anyone on here that says its great, most people say its messed with their cycle big time. I am ashamed to have taken it!

I am yet to hear anyone on here that says its great, most people say its messed with their cycle big time. I am ashamed to have taken it!

well im glad to know before i got too far into taking them

Thats good. Good luck with you BFP this month, hope the wait is over soon. X

Thats good. Good luck with you BFP this month, hope the wait is over soon. X

thanks i cant bloody wait its driving me mad, i thought it would of showen up by now but i'm testing sunday if i can hold it

ladies im 80% sure ive got pcos :cry: i went to the doc and he Would not do my bloods becuz he said it cud be too early blah blah and he said it sounds like im getting my periods without actually ov :cry: i suspected i had it anyway all my family have had kids with no problems why do i have this now :cry:

ladies im 80% sure ive got pcos :cry: i went to the doc and he Would not do my bloods becuz he said it cud be too early blah blah and he said it sounds like im getting my periods without actually ov :cry: i suspected i had it anyway all my family have had kids with no problems why do i have this now :cry:

Ok firstly do you have a regular af? Do you temp or use opks? Sorry for the questions.....

surely he should of done bloods or something to see if you got pcos

when i first got my periods from 12-16 they were always all over the place like maybe one every 5 months etc, but i was told i was young and it was cuz my body wasnt used to it etc then from 16-17 it finally started to be abit more regular every month or 2months.. but i didn really take much notice of dating them .
i had a m/c in march not long after my 18th bday, i didn get AF till may, then another in june.. then af didn show untill sept.. and now im late .. im hoping cuz of pregnancy not cuz of pcos.. no ive not temp or used opks yet.. but if im not preg then i think i will next cycle

I am not sure that it would necesarily be pcos. I think you gp is maybe waiting to see you cycle settle after the mc. I would try to temp next cycle if you are not pregnant and then you have a record of whats happening to show the gp. depending on your temps they could test for pcos and/or other things, and to confirm ovulation.

I think perhaps on account of your age he feels there is no urgency, however I would argue that you need a diagnosis, and the chart is a great starting point for this kind of discussion.

Very best of luck, and hopefully it will be your month. XX

thanks hun. ive always taut there was summit wrong with me cuz my cycles have been weird.. and me and david have been ntnp since decemeber only got preg once... and for our age you wud of taut we wud of gotten our bfp by now its so depressing.. i feel like my body isnt working like it sud :cry:
after my m/c i had to have a scan on my uterus and ovaries to make sure everything was ok and my lining, anyway i was to the side of the computer and couldnt see what she was writing but after the scan david said to me who could see what she was writng, whats pcos... i was like omg did she write that he said yep when she went over your ovaries :cry: im hoping it was a question of does she have it.. :cry: she never said a thing to me and neither did my doctor..

but now a different doc is suggesting i have it :wacko:

thanks hun. ive always taut there was summit wrong with me cuz my cycles have been weird.. and me and david have been ntnp since decemeber only got preg once... and for our age you wud of taut we wud of gotten our bfp by now its so depressing.. i feel like my body isnt working like it sud :cry:
after my m/c i had to have a scan on my uterus and ovaries to make sure everything was ok and my lining, anyway i was to the side of the computer and couldnt see what she was writing but after the scan david said to me who could see what she was writng, whats pcos... i was like omg did she write that he said yep when she went over your ovaries :cry: im hoping it was a question of does she have it.. :cry: she never said a thing to me and neither did my doctor..

but now a different doc is suggesting i have it :wacko:

i would tell them that they need to test you to find out if you have it as soon as you can hun.

argh i cant keep wee in for more then half hour, its annoying and i was going to try and test lol

Just done another OPK (I know, I know poasholic) and i think it is slightly darker than the previous 1 (12.30pm) I could finally be oculating after the AC fiasco . Fingers crossed!

i was thinking of testing in an hour or so, i dunno if i should though lol

QUOTE=Annamumof2;3420254]i was thinking of testing in an hour or so, i dunno if i should though lol[/QUOTE]

Go for it poas addicts united!! hop you get that :bfp::dust:

QUOTE=Annamumof2;3420254]i was thinking of testing in an hour or so, i dunno if i should though lol

Go for it poas addicts united!! hop you get that :bfp::dust:[/QUOTE]

well the clearblue said not pregnant so i must not be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"