For The Oct Due Ladies

I cant believe my little man should be here in 11 days!! OMG

:) :) and mine in 19 ......... come on little ones!!

:D Not quite october here yet, but ALMOST :) so am going to count it like it is. Hehe

OMG! less than 2 hours til october!
Then when people ask "when are you due?" we can say "this month"! :dance:
xx

I have never been soo excited about October in my life haha!
Whats everyone upto? Anyone else a FIFA 12 widow?

HaHa ikno!! Luckily no .... COD is more my OH's thing altho right now hes sat watching some really gory thing on tv about zombies or summit haha everytime i look at the tv theres something gross happening!! :sick:

No Melly, but next week, I will be a Football Manager 2012 widow :cry:
xx

Woop, I told a lady at the shop I when she asked I was due next week she looked at me a little discusted like I shouldn't be out and hoping my waters dont break in her shop. Stoopid lady

^ lol!! Haha you should of said, "actually ive been having contractions most of the day ..... im just waiting for my waters to go at anytime haha"

can u imagine her face!!

Do men actually ever grow up I wonder?? He likes COD as well
I dont get it at all haha

He is actually round his mates playing a tournament..... oh dear! Not drining of course

Id have said "im hoping my waters will go in your shop, so you have to give me discount vouchers for life"! :haha:
xx

haa i dont think they do ever grow up, Steven get soooo into his games, like proper angry ..... Im like jesus calm down its a game!!

HaHa yehh , Freebies all round!! She would of been shuffling you outta the shop!! x

Gay isnt it haah!! Some nights i just go off to bed and all i can hear is him swearing , whingeing and moaning at the tv haha!!

And they say were the moody ones! haha xx

Maybe we should take up playing on the computer so that we can moan at that instead..... haha

HaHa maybe! lol

OMG This zombie thing is messed up!! :sick: lol

Whats everyones plans for the weekend....... anyone plan to have a baby??? :baby: lol

AHHH I am a widow to games in general. DH has a computer, DS, PSP, PlayStation3, and XBox.

I asked him if he was in an important raid (for example World of Warcraft) if he'd stop and take me to the hospital. He said it depended which boss they were on. :dohh:

edit---
plans for the weekend---- finish everything I can, as my mom will be down next weekend. :haha: Also... shop for food so we don't starve when I'm laid up after baby. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->