For The Oct Due Ladies

Ahhhh rainie an asda birth wouldn't be so bad, I hear they give you freebies if your waters break there so imagine what you'd get for a baby. Full house lol. x

haha we was talking about that at work today! what do you get like a free christmas turkey or something?? LOL :shrug:

But honestly, like you'd stick around and tell a memeber of staff if your waters have broke!... :S

Apparently tesco give you a baby hamper and £250 worth of vouchers. Not sure how true that is.
Haha I might tell them to make it look like I didn't want anyone to slip but really it'd be to see if I got free stuff.

rofl what by pouring water on the floor, haha.

MSJAXBABY - hehe sounds like your nesting instinct has kicked in ^_^. im sure you can drink RLT now or the pills i waited til 37 weeks with first.

Haack - they did that for me but said if i go into labour early then let them know. my bubba was 5lbs exactly at 34 weeks thought that was really small

StarBoHo - haha i think a lot of us are constantly watching for a change lol

=========

lol you ladies are making me giggle. Thinking about what big shops to loiter in, shame you cant bounce on your ball around there..

HaHaHa we should all buy spacehoppers so we can hold on and bounce about shopping centres hoping for our waters to break!! lol

I'm due on the 7th with a baby girl!

Had some plug loss, some backache, period pains etc. Just can't wait for her to arrive!!

I'm due baby girl Simpson on 6th October eeekk - have you decided on your name yet?

I can't wait ... now I'm past 37 weeks and everything at home is sorted, I finish work on Friday, so I just want her to be here NOW!!!!

Not sure I've had any plus loss yet though - knowing my luck I'll probably go overdue. She is very wriggly at the moment, getting lots of knobbly bits sticking out of my side all the time. x

not due til Oct 29th with my little boy but everyone has kept telling me how 'low' my bump is as if thats a sign for early labour. No thanks, just a little too early yet! feeling a lot of movement still and peeing constantly, especially at night. Have to admit I'm feeling the movement really low in pelvis, almost feels like he's scratching the top of my left leg lol! hope that doesn't mean he's gonna be too early, daughter won't be pleased if he steals her thunder on her birthday on the 10th, she has a pamper party planned for her 13th birthday.

May I join in?
Hi Ladies,

I am due October 19, but I have a scheduled c-section on October 12. Baby is head down, but I am hoping she hangs tight as my in-laws don't fly in until the day before and want to be here for the birth!

I am due Oct 23rd but have my section scheduled on the 12th as well and also hope she stays put until then :)

Soo many October mummies!! You can tell we were eh hum, busy in January haha

Hi everyone, I'm due late in October as well, the 28th. This will be my second little girl. My first daughter's birthday is October 4, so I hope she doesn't get mad sharing a birthday month! Maybe DD2 will go over into November?
As for symptoms etc, nothing yet except for Braxton Hicks which are getting stronger when they come. I didn't have this with my first at all and she was induced, so I'm hoping for nice strong natural contractions with this one.
In the meantime I'm faffing around with my hospital bag and trying to figure out what to do with DD1 when we go to hospital - no family in the area at all, so we'll be calling up the nanny in the middle of the night probably!
Best of luck to everyone :flower:

Yeh we've chosen Sophie Georgia :) have you picked a name yet? Ive had some period pains, a little bit of lost plug, and some shooting pains down there! She was 2/5 engaged at my last app two weeks ago. Have another one tomorrow an hoping she has moved down a bit more!! Desperate to get her out, as my best friend is moving away in 2 weeks an want her to spend some time with little one!
How you doing?!! Xx

I'm due on the 7th with a baby girl!

Had some plug loss, some backache, period pains etc. Just can't wait for her to arrive!!

I'm due baby girl Simpson on 6th October eeekk - have you decided on your name yet?

I can't wait ... now I'm past 37 weeks and everything at home is sorted, I finish work on Friday, so I just want her to be here NOW!!!!

Not sure I've had any plus loss yet though - knowing my luck I'll probably go overdue. She is very wriggly at the moment, getting lots of knobbly bits sticking out of my side all the time. x

HaHaHa we should all buy spacehoppers so we can hold on and bounce about shopping centres hoping for our waters to break!! lol

:rofl: i was thinking the same thing!!

haha imagining it just cracks me up. XD

------------------

Well i saw midwife and due to c section being booked she did not check if i was dilated or check if he was engaged. But she said if he was any further down he would be popping out. He is pushing right against my cervix and the weird feeling like i either need to go for a huge wee or my waters and going to break is him pushing constantly for a couple of seconds of however the feeling lasts on my cervix.

She also mentioned that i could go at anytime now due to his position and the pressure i have been getting. If the back pain, period pains and nausea get worse or start up again then go to the hospital. I have three weeks til my c section date but i am wondering if he will come earlier.

Since i got home he has been pushing right down with the same constant pressure then it stops for a few minutes and off he goes again. Starting early tonight for him he normally is like that at 8pm now hes doing it at 5pm lol.

think he has had enough now.

They took MRSA swabs today which was new to me just to make sure i did not have it, i thought that was a disease you can catch in hospital? not out in the open.

Hiya all,
I am due on the 14th.. Have been in latent labour for 4 weeks now. keeping my legs crossed until Friday then i can have my home birth....

Hiya all,
I am due on the 14th.. Have been in latent labour for 4 weeks now. keeping my legs crossed until Friday then i can have my home birth....

Hehe hiya and good luck with your home birth ^_^ i wish that was a option for me :dohh:

im due on the 5th and no pains no plug just cant sleep and have to pee alot...

I wake up about every 2 hours a night to pee. It's horrible. I feel like I just barely get into a good sleep and then wake up with a full bladder

Me too. I sometimes feel like i should just sleep on the toilet to save myself the slog from my bed all the way to the loo!

i almost did last night every 45 minutes i was going and it ticked me off bigtime.

They took MRSA swabs today which was new to me just to make sure i did not have it, i thought that was a disease you can catch in hospital? not out in the open.

Im pretty sure you can catch it anywhere, I think its just spread easier in hospitals or something.

I had to have them taken too... did they swab your groin? LOL x

Im pretty sure you can catch it anywhere, I think its just spread easier in hospitals or something.

yeah one up the nose and one at the side of my groin.. it was weird as she took a swab from right side of bikini line. lol

yeah one up the nose and one at the side of my groin.. it was weird as she took a swab from right side of bikini line. lol

Yeah thats what they did with me I was pleased Id been prepped byt my cousin who had them took last year for her elective hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->