For the Reproductively Challenged xxxxx

Test test test!!! I got my faint positive at 9DPO and two days later a very clear 'Pregnant' on a digi. Fx fx fx fx fx

OMG cazd thats exciting!!! I can't wait to hear how the test goes, post first thing tomorrow!

OMG Cazd!!! I need to know. Tell me tell me tell me???
Don't make me beg, because you know I will :wacko:

Tysonme- I'm not entirely sure, but I might wait a little bit before taking the provera. My temps are all wonky, but still pretty high so I wanna see what they are doing. I'v also read that some people have O'd really late with the Clomid so I'm just hoping it'll happen. I'm not gonna wait past cd30 though. That's if the Provera and the Clomid even get here by then. lol :dohh:

That's only a couple more days. Not too bad.

How'd it go cazd?

***taps foot impatiently***

So anyone thinking Cazd is off celebrating good news with her DH? Leaving us all slowly going crazy wondering what her pee told her and how her appointment went today. :wacko:

I know she booked her IVF so maybe that means bfn? But it could still be early for her to test to so who knows. Her IVF is in one month and three days and I Hope she doesn't mind me saying since she left us all high and dry lol.

well thanks for thinking of me :hugs:

I tested and its all negative so far (except for a faulty FRER that I'm convincing myself is actually an early positive :smug:)

The appointment went really well and I came home with all my meds to start IVF the cycle after next! So if the :witch: lands this week then we've got just one more month to try naturally and if not.... we've got 2 free cycles of IVF to try :dance:

Sounds like a plan, what do you mean faulty frer? Any pics?

YAY Cazd :happydance:
One month isn't too long to wait. But I'm convinced your faulty frer wasn't faulty at all. I demand proof. :test:
lol Here's to hoping the :witch: stays away.

Hey shlindz, what's up with that little temp spike the last few days...? Maybe late ovulation...?!

yeah - those temps are looking good!

Mine are high too but I'm really hoping AF lands soon. Neg tests this morning mean she's on her way any hour now...

Well there goes the temp spike. Stupid wonky temps this cycle. Well hopefully my temps are on their way down because AF is gonna show. Hey maybe we'll be cycle buddies this cycle Cazd :friends:
Your broken frer had me so excited, but your IVF is soon so I'm still pretty excited for you.

P.S. I got another job. I don't have a lot of information because I was off armying this weekend and they just left a short message on my phone saying congrats. Super happy because this means I should be back on monitoring soon. YAY!

So I'm a little shocked. The :witch: showed all on her own.
I'm thinking that means the Metformin is working.
The only problem is my Clomid isn't here yet. Ugh!
I might have to go a cycle without Clomid which will probably suck :(
I'm thinking I might go to my family doctor and just beg. Lol
So Cazd looks like we will be cycle buddies :)

I would ask family doctor. No sense in missing a cycle if you don't have to. Congrats on the new job!

Ya I'm gonna pop in and see my family doctor today and beg...er...ask very nicely for a prescription. What's the worse that can happen?

Let us know how it goes shlindz!! Fx that your doc gives you that prescription without any hassles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->