For those debating coming off the pill early..

I came off the pill on 29th June, had some light bleeding as usual, so am now on cd24 - we'll see when it shows!

Oh and I was on Microgyon 30, and had been on it for 18-20 months.

I stopped taking BCP in September 08 after being on it for 7/8 years.
I wish i knew then what i know now.

I've had since then
Withdrawal bleed when i would normal have one in September
153 day cycle (got norethisterone to bring on AF after i was going slightly mad at waiting lol)
37 Day cycle 1st natural af
63 Day Cycle
33 Day cycle

I've had bloods done etc and every thing is normal,
So now i'm waiting for my 5th af, fx'd its going to stay as short as last month

hello - i've also just come off the pill after 10 years, still waiting for my first period since taking the pill. I'm just signed up on here so getting used to the lingo!
Me and my OH are trying for a baby early next year, cant wait!! xx

thats meant to say that im still waiting for my first normal period since taking my last pill

with me the first time we started trying i came of the pill in november had my normal bleed then i didnt get another period and found out i was pregnant the end of january. ive always had irregualr periods and it took 4 months with my 2nd and only bled once in that time. and i was on the pill since i was 16 and came off it when i was 20.:thumbup:

come off pill 4th july - 4 day withdrawal bleed then nothing since..xxx

I was on the Pill (Yasmin) when i fell pregnant with Austin. So i cant relate to this!!

This is really great to read. Unfortunately, I MUST be on a pill for insane pain during my periods and otherwise. T^T I have to stay on as long as I can, but not so long that I totally screw my chances on having a baby before I'm 5,000 years old hahaha

I will never take BCPs again!

I came off the pill (dianette) in April. I had my usual withdrawel bleed and then....

Cycle 1 = 26 days
Cycle 2 = 81 days and brought on by Provera!!!
Cycle 3 = curreny cycle, now on cycle day 17 & still no ovulation!

Aahhhhhh!

I advise anyone WTT to come off BCPs even if not planning on trying for ages. They have messed up my cycles completely which is SO frustrating when TTC!

XXXXXX:dohh:

A friend of mine didn't start O-ing for a YEAR after she stopped taking her pill! I'm so afraid that will be my case because not only will it be annoying as hell...it will hurt me as well...

eek, my last pill is tonight! which means that my withdraw bleed should start monday then i will start charting!

I will never take BCPs again!

I came off the pill (dianette) in April. I had my usual withdrawel bleed and then....

Cycle 1 = 26 days
Cycle 2 = 81 days and brought on by Provera!!!
Cycle 3 = curreny cycle, now on cycle day 17 & still no ovulation!

Aahhhhhh!

I advise anyone WTT to come off BCPs even if not planning on trying for ages. They have messed up my cycles completely which is SO frustrating when TTC!

XXXXXX:dohh:

Same pill as i was on hun.
First cycle was 30/31 i think
next was only 21
currently on cd 22 or 23
Will be interesting to see how cycles pan out. We are not TTC for a while so gives me time to get to know my body. x

Hey all!

I stopped BCP (Microgoyn 30) on 30th June because it was possible I needed an operation and would need to be off for 6 weeks. I had my usual withdrawal bleed, but am still waiting for my first proper AF. Honestly, we thought I was pregnant before realising it was prob my body re-adjusting!

But that though of possibility we have now decided to stay off the pill, and to just go with the flow (NTNP) until Dec when we would actively TTC!

Well, i was on microgynon for 2 years before i came off it in July last year, stayed off it until November, and my cycles were roughly between 28 and 38 days but hadn't really regulated.. I went back on it in November, then i came off it 2 months ago. The first cycle was 28 days, the 2nd cycle was 29 days.. I'm currently on day 3 of my 3rd cycle, i hope it'll be 28 days and regulate!!

Hey guys, really enjoyed reading this thread!! My story is.. was on Yasmin for only nine months.Stopped in November and got my bleed then
December 28days
January 28days
Feb 28days
March 29days
April 28days
May 28days
June 29days
July 28days!!
Im very regular, nearly to the hour! but still no bfp :(
We are waiting to try again in a few months, need a break :)

well thought I'd update with my progress so far!

Last pill - August 6th
Withdrawal Bleed - August 10th
Cycle 1 - 25 days, Ovulated on CD13, luteal phase 12 days
Cycle 2 - Currently on CD 11 waiting for ovulation

Since I was 16 I've been on various types of contraception so I've no idea what to expect when I have my implanon taken out next month! I've had the depo injection, implanon, then the pill, then implanon again - wish me luck!!

what a great thread!!

i was on the pill, orthocyclen for 16 years and yaz for 2 years
stopped sept 1st
so.....
we're waiting to see what next month brings!!

dr told me to wait 3 months before i ttc
i'm giving myself 6 months

I came off Microgynon 30 at the end of July
I had Withdrawal Bleed on 3rd August
Real AF turned up on 15th September (CD 44)

I had been on this pill for 5 years continuously.
I'm 19 and don't have PCOS etc etc.

Dunno how long I'll have to wait for the next one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back