For those in limbo...

I am sorry to hear that Jersey. Wish there was something I could say or do to make it better, but only some time can really do that. Keep us posted on the follow up.

I'm in limbo until March 10th, for a different reason. My last scan at 5w4d revealed 3 sacs and 2 heartbeats... so I need to wait another month to find out if I am having 2 or 3 babies.

Well things are looking up here

HCG was 32,000 yesterday at 7+5 so its increasing well.

Still no answer as to why they couldn't see anything inside the gestational sac but am meeting a midwife tonight so I will be requesting a repeat scan.

I am finally letting myself hope for this pregnancy - my previous losses have all been before 7 weeks so just getting this far is a relief.

I hope everyone else is well!

Glad your scan still showed LO doing well, maryanne. Hopefully the heartrate isn't anything major and that your future scans will be nothing but reassuring!

Jersey: Please keep us updated when you can :hugs:

Dark Star: Hopefully the next few weeks will go by quickly for you. Maybe the third is just a little slower and getting started. :hugs:

CrazyMumma: Hopefully everything is just starting out a little slow and will catch up. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't set up a repeat scan just to verify (or does the midwife have to prescribe the scan?). Hopefully she'll have you set another one up here soon. Keep us posted :hugs:

Spunky- Maternity care in New Zealand is pretty different from what I can tell. The sonographer can recommend a follow up scan but I still had to go and get a referral from my midwife or doctor before they will re-scan me.

Midwife visit went well, am having another scan early next week so fingers crossed it all goes well!

We ended up telling Miss 4 tonight - had no babysitter for the midwife appointment so had to. We have been telling her for weeks that Mummy has a bug in her tummy (cause I kept vomiting) so I said to her that the bug isn't really a bug - it is actually a tiny baby! She is thrilled!

Hey all,
Just to let you know I had my final scan today that confirmed I have fully miscarried. I hope you are all doing well xx

So sorry Jersey! Sending hugs your way. Hope you get your rainbow very soon!

So sorry Jersey :( I was just thinking of you today. Try and be gentle with yourself. Thinking of you and we're here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->