For those in limbo...

Thanks jersey and leafy. The reassurance is very much appreciated. Hopefully he's just being cautious because of me having a history of loses a little later on. Just worried me that's all. I was just expecting the 'your being paranoid' conversation' when I phoned.

And thinking of you jersey. I really am praying all is ok for you.

Thanks jersey and leafy. The reassurance is very much appreciated. Hopefully he's just being cautious because of me having a history of loses a little later on. Just worried me that's all. I was just expecting the 'your being paranoid' conversation' when I phoned.

And thinking of you jersey. I really am praying all is ok for you.

I was also thinking that maybe he's just being cautious because of the previous loses. Regardless if he's just being cautious or if he's really worried, he really should've tried to hide his alarm because it's only just going to upset you.

I mean, I know it's upsetting regardless, but if your provider keeps calm, it's (in my opinion) easier to stay calm. If they're not worried then it tends to lessen the worry, but if they're worried, it can throw you into a full blown panic when you were already worried to begin with.

Hopefully the days won't be too long for you and get good news on Saturday. Please keep us posted on how everything goes :hugs:

Hi all, so sorry to see everyone stuck in this kind of position, it is horrible. I am new here, having a few problems and its just doing my head in!

I have had two losses previously, so being stuck in limbo is really hard at the moment.

Based on LMP I should be 7+1.

I had a scan at 5+5 - HCG just over 1100, and bloods at 6+0 - empty uterus, all she saw were some cysts on my ovaries.

Repeat bloods done at 6+1 - HCG 3300+

More bloods done at 6.5 (feeling like a pin cushion) - HCG 7000+

Scan done yesterday 7+0 - saw gestational sac, yolk sac but no fetal pole or sign of baby. Gestational sac measured for 6+2 but sonographer said she still would have expected to see at least a fetal pole, so to prepare ourselves for another loss.

Having more bloods done in 4 days, another scan in two weeks.

Between 4-5.5 weeks I had horrendous morning sickness - vomiting 5-6 times a day, couldnt keep even water down, boobs hurt like hell and ankles were swollen every night. Now - not even nauseous.

I'm struggling to remain hopeful - it hurts too much.

Will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you Hun. Don't lose hope. I think some little ones just take a bit longer to get started.

Hopefully everything is fine and all the ladies left here will get their take home baby. I think positivity is the way forward, even though it's bloody hard sometimes. Think being stuck in limbo is sometimes the hardest part. It's the not knowing that a killer. Try and stay postive though, your little one could surprise everyone!

Thinking of you crazymumma, this waiting is awful isn't it. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

How are you all today?
I am still bleeding, mostly when I go to the toilet. Never enough to fill a liner. Had my hcg done again today. I was expecting them to go down but they went from 743 to 1115 I know not doubling but still going up! This is so confusing! Xx

Maryanne - I have seen a lot of postings on people really struggling to pick up babies heartbeat on at home dopplers. So maybe that will be reassuring to you. I dont have any experience with them, but they dont exactly sound super user friendly. Hoping the days pass fast for your saturday appt. Hoping it is good news for you!

Jersey and Craxymumma - I am sorry you are both going through this awful limbo period and I hope you get some positive answers soon!

Jersey they are rising so don't lose hope! I know it's hard but keep positive. There's been so many stories of ladies with slow rising hcg and they have healthy babies!

And thank you adr! I really am hoping its just my doctor being over cautious.

Thanks ladies.
I'm still bleeding, sounds weird but feel like it's my period I know that sounds crazy but it's exactly like my period! No pain, mostly blood when I go to the loo! Xx

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all doing good.
Update from me is I had another scan today with the top consultant in my local hospital and he has said the pregnancy is definitely not viable. It is either ectopic or a failing pregnancy.
My hcg is rising but not how it should.
I just wanted to say thanks for all your support and wish you all the best xx

I'm so sorry jersey :( thinking of you :hugs:

How did your scan go Maryanne?

I'll try and catch up on the rest of the thread when I get a chance.

:hug: ladies.

I'm so so sorry jersey. Thinking of you Hun. Hugs xx

My scan went ok. Baby was still there but doctor was concerned heartbeat was a little slower than what they class as normal but he said it's nothing to be overly concerned about. Just means weekly scans for a little while.

Jersey :( that is devastating news, really thought it was going to be good news. take care of yourself xx :hugs:

Thanks ladies, just want it over now. More bloods tomorrow then need to make a decision on what to do.
Thanks again ladies and I wish you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"