For those of us due in LATE OCTOBER (coz big difference btwn a raspberry & a lime!)

shelleyanddan

NTNP for #2
Reaction score
Hi there!

Thought i would start a thread for us ladies due in the second half of October, as the other threads im in it seems like my little one is the littlest of the lot!!

I just wanted to start a thread where we can discuss symptoms and upcoming scans/appointments etc ;)

I am due on the 24th with my first little baby :) so excited, and 9 weeks today is making it all the more REAL!! :)

Hope to meet some more October mums soon!! :hugs:

Hi Shelley, I'm 1 day behind you! Due October 25th. I have my 9 week scan coming up on Thursday, can't wait to be an olive!

Hi girls!! Thats fantastic mom2!! I dont get first scan until 12wks :( and i will be interstate to visit my parents so we r gonna get a private 3d scan over there then come back home for the actual 12 wk scan :)

Hi, Megan! We're bump buddies! :flower:

Shelley, yes I'm very happy about my early ultrasounds. Unfortunately I've had 3 consecutive losses, but I am getting extra care this time around because of it. I had an ultrasound at 7w+1 that showed a healthy baby with heartrate of 141, so I'm pretty confident this u/s will go great too!

Hi Mom2!

I had my first doctors appointment today. Got the ultrasound done and heard the heart beat which was at 170 beats per minute! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 8 weeks, 5 days.jpg
    8 weeks, 5 days.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
Im sorry to hear that :( but my fingers are crossed that this little one will stick around!! Things are looking good so far!!! :) how far along were your losses? X o

Hi everyone! I'm due oct 25th. this will be my second child. I dont get another ultrasound til im 12 weeks.

Hey- Think I'll join you ladies-

Due Oct 21-24 LOL! My doc has went back and forth on dates once or twice. But with my son he was a week early, so maybe the due date isn't THAT important...tehe..
Hey Mom2-Glad that you are here, atleast now we know someone!

Loving this thread! My doctor keeps changing my dates as well, first said Oct 24th then the 26th, so I'm just sticking with the 26th for now lol. So how are your symptoms going, ladies? I'm on a break from mine for the last 5 hours, I actually miss my symptoms as they ease my mind! haha

Hi! I'm Eve and I'm due around Oct 28th. I haven't been to the Dr yet so it's not an offical date!

Hi everyone! I'm due oct 25th. this will be my second child. I dont get another ultrasound til im 12 weeks.

Hi! So far there's 3 of us due Oct. 25th! :happydance:

Make that 4!! Had my 9 week scan today and all looks perfect. The little bean even did a little dance on screen for us. I shed my first ultrasound tear (I've already had a few scans to make sure all is well) as seeing it move made it all the more real.

Here's a pic of the jelly bean. Just in case I couldn't work it out my gynae deemed it appropriate that he label it haha

:flower:

Attachments

• Little bean - Copy.jpg
    Little bean - Copy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi ladies, I'm due on 31st oct - yep, Halloween! Lol. How are you all getting on so far. I'm suffering from alot of dizzy spells and nausea. Can't my first scan on 12 th April, which seems ages away :(

Hi ladies.
I'm due October 30th - so guess my little un is the smallest still (and will no doubt actually arive in Nov since I'm a first time mum). I don't have a midwife appointment till next week and I wont have a scan till around 12 weeks. Can't wait to know everything is OK, it wouldn't feel real, except for the fact that this morning I've woken up with the worst nausea yet! I know it isn;t suposed to get better till between 11 and 13 weeks, but I was hoping it wouldn't get worse. Have any of your symptoms been getting worse over the last week or so? Just worried cos I'm back in work on long shifts on the weekend :(

I'm 22nd October :) booked a private scan for Saturday (first scan!) and have 12 week NHS one on April 10th, so excited!

Im due on the 19th October according to my LMP but have a scan tomorrow :)

I had a scan on 7+5 due to bleeding, although the dr never gave me any details other than my baby was healthy and its heart was beating strongly.

Cant wait to have my first proper scan tomorrow :)

due on the 26th :) already had 2 scans and waiting for my 12 week one on the 16th april :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->