for those of us who are already mummies

Oh and whether or not we end up in NICU or not, I'd like a 'sooner' pic. I have a pic, but dont remember if it was taken on the day or the next day?!?!?

I was pretty out my tits to tell you the truth!

i can imagine taking pictures was the last thing on ur mind that day x

It actually wasn't, weirdly enough, I felt I had to get pics asap but i was too scared to ask what the policy was on mobile cameras/ camera in general. So I sneaked a pic with my phone on offline mode!:dohh:

Dont worry hun!looking back I'm ok with it all, it was a scary time but I really did blur it out and we were all high on adreniline. Strange time. I cried, but not a lot, not til she got bigger and it became even more real and i woke up to it all.

Oh and I'd smack any midwife who told me "to calm down" while I was having contractions (she thought it was anything but labour, but I was 9cm dilated and no-oneknew!)

Not gain so much weight. I gained 60lbs with my son and it felt like it took FOREVER to lose. Take more belly pictures during my next pregnancy.

my mw didnt believe me when i needed to push and told me to breath thru it.. i was like right how the hell can i breath thru this and i screamed at her to check me and then she went oh ok yeah u can push ur 10cm and she left the room...

so glad i wont be having another baby there

my mw didnt believe me when i needed to push and told me to breath thru it.. i was like right how the hell can i breath thru this and i screamed at her to check me and then she went oh ok yeah u can push ur 10cm and she left the room...

so glad i wont be having another baby there

She sounds just like my dragon....mmmh midwife. :wacko: She was a nutter. Told me I wasn't ready to push yet and I told her to p*ss off and that my body was telling me to push and that I was more likely to listen to my body than her...29mins of pushing and LO was there. lol :dohh:

Mummy's know best. :thumbup:

her telling me i needed need to push was just the icing on the cake she really was horrible to me.

if ur oh ever gets posted to stafford do not use that hospital

her telling me i needed need to push was just the icing on the cake she really was horrible to me.

if ur oh ever gets posted to stafford do not use that hospital

lol He won't...we are here for life. :wacko:

But if that midwife is on duty in salisbury hospital, I'm keeping my legs crossed until shift change. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->