For those that have had more than 3, when did you start to show?

lanet

pregnant after lttc
Reaction score
My pants are already getting tight. I had twins 19 months ago. And I have a 13 year old. Is this common? I think I'm only 8-9 weeks

I'm on my third and am just starting to show at 16 weeks. I personally haven't found that I show any earlier in subsequent pregnancies. I know a lot of people that show a lot earlier though!

I'm 10 weeks today but I seemed to pop out last week. Everyone I have seen has already guessed 😂 I have 5 yr old twins also 😘

I'm nearly 11 weeks and I've got a little roundness going on, I didn't have a flat stomach before so it hadn't popped as such just rounded a bit. And when I bloat it looks bump like :haha:
This is baby number 4 and my youngest is 3.

I am 10 or 11 weeks and totally showing quite a lot! but then I am pregnant with twins!

This is my 3rd and I showed fast!
Everyone kept telling me it was bloat but I've been consistently getting bigger each week.
I would say by 12 weeks, you could definitely tell that I was pregnant and not just bloaty or ate too much.
I also have a small frame though so I do show easy.
I'm 16 weeks now and there is absolutely no denying that I'm pregnant lol

This is my 6th pregnancy, 3rd to make it past 1st tri and i "looked" pregnant before the line came on the test, Infact i woke up one day and thought i looked about 6 months pregnant and my coffee tasted off so i went for a test, now i am 6 months i look like i should be due!

This time ive been massive all the way through! was no point trying to hide it until 12 weeks!

My 3rd i was in maternity jeans at 9 weeks and this is my 4th and I am struggling to fasten my jeans once again at 8 weeks...

I had people guessing around 7 or 8 weeks with the last two kids. I'd really like to keep this one secret for longer (to avoid the comments we're going to get), but I don't think it will be possible.

I'm pregnant with my 3rd and am 5+4 weeks. I'm already feeling like my trousers are digging in! I've always shown quite early on with my other two boys so it's no surprise really that this one will do the same.

I'm on baby no. 13 and about 8-9 weeks haven't told a soul except my 2 closest friends and one of them said today that I need to spill as she can tell now but I'm not doing anything till I've had a scan on Tuesday just in case as I've had quite a few mmcs so gonna at least wait till then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->