Hey....

DOB 23.11.87
Time Zone GMT (UK)
Ovulated c. 28th December
Conceived c. 28/29 dec

I'll be finding out in 3 weeks, intruiged about what you think tho :) xxx

My date of birth: 2/6/78
Your time zone: GMT
Not 100% on ovulation / conception dates but I reckon between 2nd - 5th December

Mind you we're staying on Team Yellow so have a wait before we find out for sure!!! Just thought this might be fun! xxx

Your Date of birth. 01.05.1985
Your time zone uk
and the dates when you ovulated and concieved 2/3 dec(ov)
3/4(con)
x

My date of birth: 2/6/78
Your time zone: GMT
Not 100% on ovulation / conception dates but I reckon between 2nd - 5th December

Mind you we're staying on Team Yellow so have a wait before we find out for sure!!! Just thought this might be fun! xxx

2nd - 4th December i think boy, from 5th 50/50

to see if my method works?

I just need 3 things:

Your Date of birth. dd/mm/yy
Your time zone
and the dates when you ovulated and concieved

What method are you using to predict the gender?

Your Date of birth. 10/04/1980
Your time zone: Central Time Zone (CST)
the dates when you ovulated and concieved: Ovulated on March 8 or March 9, (I strongly believe it was March 8). Would your guess change based on these dates?

It will be a while till you find out though the gender, since I just got my bfp...

dob 24/o4/77
time zone uk
date of conception 21/11/09
i am having scan on thurs so i will let you know

Your Date of birth. 18/01/1990
Your time zone: Central Time Zone UK
the dates when you ovulated and concieved 2nd jan 2010

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

What method are you using to predict the gender?

Your Date of birth. 10/04/1980
Your time zone: Central Time Zone (CST)
the dates when you ovulated and concieved: Ovulated on March 8 or March 9, (I strongly believe it was March 8). Would your guess change based on these dates?

It will be a while till you find out though the gender, since I just got my bfp...

i look at where in your life cycle you are, because it effects different things. I think its the same as companys like fortune baby or whatever they are caled use and they charge a fortune. although I can not always get an exact gender link.

going by your cycle if you did ovuoate on the 8th and egg fertilised on this exact date (not sure how likely this is though as most peoples dates get put back) then would be a girl. from the 9th i'm 50/50

dob 24/o4/77
time zone uk
date of conception 21/11/09
i am having scan on thurs so i will let you know

if concievedon the 21st a boy,it switches to 50/50 on 22nd so very close,if egg got fertilised a bit later from 25th then a girl.

Hi there

Just wondering as I'm intrigued......

For those that have had a scan and know the sex of their baby could I try and predict what your having (you must not be giving it away in your signature either).

For some of you I won't be able to say, but others I want to see how accurate my method is so i can see if I can predict my own correctly.

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

Are you using the labor of love's ancient chinese gender predictor calculator online?It requires only those 3 pieces of information as well............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->