• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those that know or will find out soon can i try to predict your gender

Your Date of birth. 07/03/1980
Your time zone Eastern (USA)
and the dates when you ovulated 12/14/09
and concieved 12/14/09

Ok, I'll play. We'll find out in about a month but will be interesting to see what you predict!

DOB: Feb 15 '84
Time zone: EST (USA)
Ovulated: Dec 10 '09 (and we BD'd that morning!)

Not sure when conception was... Due date according to O date is Sep 2nd. Baby measured 4 days later for final due date of Sep 6th.

My birthday 21.02.1976
UTC+2
OV 12 dec
conceived ummm have no idea...

well, what's your guess?
because I know by today :happydance: (didn't know when I first asked)

hmmm well here's what my chart says for you. 12th Dec is 50/50, 13th-15th a girl, and then its 50/50 so depending how quickly conception happened.... as a 2 day window for a girl.

What are you having?

Your Date of birth. 07/03/1980
Your time zone Eastern (USA)
and the dates when you ovulated 12/14/09
and concieved 12/14/09

i think it could be a girl. As you are US I presume your bday is 3rd of july not 7th of march?

Ok, I'll play. We'll find out in about a month but will be interesting to see what you predict!

Not sure when conception was... Due date according to O date is Sep 2nd. Baby measured 4 days later for final due date of Sep 6th.

I think it could quite possibly be a boy then-let me know

D.O.B 11/02/1988
TIME ZONE...UK
DATE OF CONCEPTION.....jan 2010

D.O.B 11/02/1988
TIME ZONE...UK
DATE OF CONCEPTION.....jan 2010[/QUOTE

hi Rachael, do you have a specific day of ovulation and conception. only the way i do it changes gender prediction daily hopefully meaning more accuracy than the chinese gender monthly based ones.

DOB - 9th June 84
Timezone- GMT UK
BD - 7th Jan
Ovulated - 10th Jan
Last period- 24th dec
My cycles were 28 days pretty much all the time

Ok...here's for fun!

DOB: May 15, 1984
Time Zone: EST (USA)
Conception: December 25, 2009

Let's see what it says!

oooh try me, we find out the sex of bubs in 2 days!
D.O.B - 25th of May 1986
Time Zone - GMT + 8 (perth, western australia)
Ovulated - 8th of December 09
Conceived - 9th of December 09
xxx

quite possibly a girl if conception/fertilisation happened before 11th

Well mummygiraffe we went for our scan this evening and....you were RIGHT! its a girl! hows it going so far, is ur theory working out?

oooh try me, we find out the sex of bubs in 2 days!
D.O.B - 25th of May 1986
Time Zone - GMT + 8 (perth, western australia)
Ovulated - 8th of December 09
Conceived - 9th of December 09
xxx

quite possibly a girl if conception/fertilisation happened before 11th

Well mummygiraffe we went for our scan this evening and....you were RIGHT! its a girl! hows it going so far, is ur theory working out?

wooo!! congrats!

So far I have had more right than wrong, mostly still waiting for results on scans!! I'm hoping it works

DOB: 27th may 1986
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Conception date was between October 07 and October 13. Im not sure as we was not trying.

We will find out for sure in about 3 1/2 weeks...everyone has a "gut feeling" the baby is a girl and the Chinese gender chart and the "ring test" both say girl as well?

I will be amazed to find out! :)

No matter how it turns out - it's all lots of fun!

I think it could quite possibly be a boy then-let me know

That's my gut feeling, and has been the whole time with the exception of about a week where I thought "well, it could be a girl!" DH has said nothing other than this is a boy! I think my parents are both thinking boy, too. We're in for a shock if it's a girl! But it doesn't really matter.... a healthy baby is all we can ask for. Beggars can't be choosers! :winkwink: We'll find out on April 20th! Will try to remember to update you then! Thanks!

Ooh - what a fab idea Mummygiraffe!
My scan's in a couple of weeks ... can't wait to find out.

D.O.B - 15th April 1977
Time Zone - GMT UK
Ovulated - Friday 4th December 2009
Conceived - Sunday 6th December 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back