• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those that know or will find out soon can i try to predict your gender

to see if my method works?
Hi there

Just wondering as I'm intrigued......

For those that have had a scan and know the sex of their baby could I try and predict what your having (you must not be giving it away in your signature either).

For some of you I won't be able to say, but others I want to see how accurate my method is so i can see if I can predict my own correctly.

I just need 3 things:

Your Date of birth. dd/mm/yy
Your time zone
and the dates when you ovulated and concieved

Are you using the labor of love's ancient chinese gender predictor calculator online?It requires only those 3 pieces of information as well............

Here's the calculator :

https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

Hi there

For those that have had a scan and know the sex of their baby could I try and predict what your having (you must not be giving it away in your signature either).

For some of you I won't be able to say, but others I want to see how accurate my method is so i can see if I can predict my own correctly.

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

Are you using the labor of love's ancient chinese gender predictor calculator online?It requires only those 3 pieces of information as well............

No-I found the chinese calenders to broad, only giving one gender for a whole month. I create charts which give about 5 different windows of possibility switching between girl/boy and 50/50.

Hi there

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

No-I found the chinese calenders to broad, only giving one gender for a whole month. I create charts which give about 5 different windows of possibility switching between girl/boy and 50/50.

Oh, ok, Interesting! :)
I am still TTC, but can I give you the dates from my last pg and predict what I had? :)

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 10/26/2003

&

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 12/25/2006

oooooooooh i find out on wednesday wanna try mine??
27/01/86
GMT
ov-28/10/09
conc-29/10/09

Hi there

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

I am still TTC, but can I give you the dates from my last pg and predict what I had? :)

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 10/26/2003

&

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 12/25/2006

That's why I'm testing my charts out to see, that website is wrong for my 1st born and opposite for my what i think for this pregnancy- So i'm intrigued to see how it works out as its opposite opinions.

I think by the 1st dates you do month before day unlike in UK so i think your bday is 5th of december? if so
I a girl for the 25th/26th of october but is 50/50 from 27th so if fertilisation happened a day later which often happens-i keep being dated a week later even though i know exact ovulation(argh).

for 2nd i get a boy for you?
i'm guessing that website was accurate for both of yours?

oooooooooh i find out on wednesday wanna try mine??
27/01/86
GMT
ov-28/10/09
conc-29/10/09

I think a boy although it's close depending on if conception happened striaght away.(before 1st Nov)

I know exactly when I ovulated for instance but have been dated a week smaller.

oooh try me, we find out the sex of bubs in 2 days!
D.O.B - 25th of May 1986
Time Zone - GMT + 8 (perth, western australia)
Ovulated - 8th of December 09
Conceived - 9th of December 09
xxx

D.O.B - 25th of May 1986
xxx

quite possibly a girl if conception/fertilisation happened before 11th

I will only find out in May but I want to hear what you think....

November 2, 1976
Eastern Time Zone
Ovulation Day December 30th
Conception unknown

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

What method are you using to predict the gender?

Your Date of birth. 10/04/1980
Your time zone: Central Time Zone (CST)
the dates when you ovulated and concieved: Ovulated on March 8 or March 9, (I strongly believe it was March 8). Would your guess change based on these dates?

It will be a while till you find out though the gender, since I just got my bfp...

i look at where in your life cycle you are, because it effects different things. I think its the same as companys like fortune baby or whatever they are caled use and they charge a fortune. although I can not always get an exact gender link.

going by your cycle if you did ovuoate on the 8th and egg fertilised on this exact date (not sure how likely this is though as most peoples dates get put back) then would be a girl. from the 9th i'm 50/50

Thanks.. hmmn, I thought you were going to say a boy..I feel like it may be a boy since we only BDed on ov day and the day after. The chinese gender predictor but me at a boy. I will let you know who's correct!

I got my first BFP about 10 dpo (saw a very faint pink twinge at 9dpo). So I know conception must have occurred btwn March 8 and March 16. On March 16, I was 8 dpo.

Hi there

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 10/26/2003

&

DOB - 12/05/1984
Time Zone - EST
Conception - 12/25/2006

That's why I'm testing my charts out to see, that website is wrong for my 1st born and opposite for my what i think for this pregnancy- So i'm intrigued to see how it works out as its opposite opinions.

I think by the 1st dates you do month before day unlike in UK so i think your bday is 5th of december? if so
I a girl for the 25th/26th of october but is 50/50 from 27th so if fertilisation happened a day later which often happens-i keep being dated a week later even though i know exact ovulation(argh).

for 2nd i get a boy for you?
i'm guessing that website was accurate for both of yours?

yeah, it's december 5, sorry forgot to take into consideration the different way we do dates here :)
and yes, you got it good.. when I get my BFP I am going to come find you ;)
Both of my kids are boys.
I am too lazy to go back to that site, but i think it was right on one and not the other or maybe both.. i truly dont remember :)

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

the dates when you ovulated and concieved: Ovulated on March 8 or March 9, (I strongly believe it was March 8). Would your guess change based on these dates?

It will be a while till you find out though the gender, since I just got my bfp...

i look at where in your life cycle you are, because it effects different things. I think its the same as companys like fortune baby or whatever they are caled use and they charge a fortune. although I can not always get an exact gender link.

going by your cycle if you did ovuoate on the 8th and egg fertilised on this exact date (not sure how likely this is though as most peoples dates get put back) then would be a girl. from the 9th i'm 50/50

Thanks.. hmmn, I thought you were going to say a boy..I feel like it may be a boy since we only BDed on ov day and the day after. The chinese gender predictor but me at a boy. I will let you know who's correct!

I got my first BFP about 10 dpo (saw a very faint pink twinge at 9dpo). So I know conception must have occurred btwn March 8 and March 16. On March 16, I was 8 dpo.

Just curious, if I conception occurred on March 10,2010 what would be your prediction? Is it still 50/50?

My DOB: 10/04/1980
Hmmn, I thought know if I messed it up before with the timezone. Did you want the time zone my parents conceived me, or the time zone that I think I conceived? If it is the former, then it should be EST. But if you want the time zone I conceived my bump, then its CST.

D.O.B - 25th of May 1986
xxx

quite possibly a girl if conception/fertilisation happened before 11th

wow kool! its weird because we keep refering to bubs as 'he' (my OH is convinced), i dont really have a gut feeling, but every time i dream about 'him' he's a girl!!! lol, so i will be back on thursday to let you know the verdict :happydance: Thanx:flower:

dob 21st jan 1989
timezone gmt +9:30
est ovulation- 26th of dec 2009
est conception- 29th of dec 2009

I just need 3 things:

Your time zone

Just curious, if I conception occurred on March 10,2010 what would be your prediction? Is it still 50/50?

My DOB: 10/04/1980
Hmmn, I thought know if I messed it up before with the timezone. Did you want the time zone my parents conceived me, or the time zone that I think I conceived? If it is the former, then it should be EST. But if you want the time zone I conceived my bump, then its CST.

is your bday 10th april? hard to know as in UK we do it day first? if it is then its 50/50.
if your bday is 4th october then a boy

dob 21st jan 1989
timezone gmt +9:30
est ovulation- 26th of dec 2009
est conception- 29th of dec 2009

hmmm you 50/50 on ovulation day but girl phase from 29th. so i can't say either way what i think as i think its the ovulation day that counts the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->