for those that want another baby...

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
how long are you going to wait after having this/your last baby until you start trying again??

I voted 1-3 years as I'm hopefully going to start trying again in about 18 months time xXx

We plan on trying when Rian is around 18 months as well.

I'm not having baby #2 until we've moved and gotten settled in a new house.. I thought 5 years would be right for me; however I don't think after 5 long years I will want to go through this all again.. so I may do it sooner. My boyfriend also informed me it's happening "sooner than that" when I said no more for 4/5 years.. we'll see about that though! I guess baby #2 is just a "probably" at this point anyway.

Before the next baby I definitely want to have:
- a house
- school finished
- a "real job"

I chose 6month - 1year.

We want them really close together so we can get it all over and done with and then get back on with our lives when there older. Pluse that way they'll keep each other busy and it'll be great seeing the grow up and play together.

We are thinking of 2 to 3 years as Im waiting to have my leg removed so need time to get over that and see how Im coping with one. We will have to wait and see. Take care :hugs: XX

3 - 4 years i think we will wait for baby no. 2!!

I agree with you Tasha... Just because there's a lot I'd like to do... hopefully OH and I can get all our debts paid off after I finish school and start working the job that makes quite a bit more than I'm making now, and getting ourselves a house..

I would love to do it again quite soon after, just because it would be nice to have them close in age, and to just get it over with.. but there's a lot we need to do before bringing yet another little man or lady into the world I guess.

As long as possible until i'm ganged up on my OH and Tabitha :lol: Dont want to repeat that again in a hurry.

Planning on trying again around a year after we get married, so Jack will be about a year and a half old when we TTC.

i voted 3 or more years.

Only because i want to make sure me and oh save up enough to get a nice place, money behind us and good jobs. I already know how much of a struggle this baby is going to be living off benefits, so for my next i want to make sure we are comfortable with our money xx

IF we have another it wont be for at least 4/5 years. We want to take plenty of time to enjoy Brooke and give her our full attention :)

forever as this is last for me lol .

I was going to just have 2 babies i felt content at that , Then this miracle accident happened so deffinatley staying at 3 , I woudl be sterelised but they wont allow me at a young age . xx .

I put 6mths-1yr as we wernt trying but ended up pregnant last month. Olivia will be around 20mths when baby #2 comes along.

forever as this is last for me lol .

I was going to just have 2 babies i felt content at that , Then this miracle accident happened so deffinatley staying at 3 , I woudl be sterelised but they wont allow me at a young age . xx .

Really? I'm surprised.. I can see if a 20 year old that didn't have kids said they wanted something done... as you're young, and may change your mind. But if you're already on #3 and you and your OH are both quite happy with the 3.. I'm shocked that they won't allow it.

We have planned 3-4 years but I've been told that once your baby starts growing up you really start to itch to have another and not wait so long, so we shall see!

probably about 2 years, want to get our apt which has been up for sale ages, sold and settled into a house first.

I put 3+ years and I think we'll aim for this baby being 3 yrs old when next one is born ish.

I originally after having my son wanted a second when he was two ish but things didn't work out quite that way. And it's been so nice for my son to be able to understand whats going on, admitedly he's four and a half but I think at three he wld of be fine too. Besides I don't really want any children when I'm over thirty four, lol!

However I will say all my mates who had children around same time as me, well within a year all got broody when baby hit nine months, including me! LOL So who knows maybe it'll be earlier?

well i was thinking of waiting til bout 1-3 years but i was thinkin 6-12 months as i want to have one close but i duno n my partner dnt want to have enymore but i do what shal i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->