For those TTC with PCOS

I haven't tested since the 23rd which was 1 day before AF was due. That was BFN. AF is now 2 days late, I've been seeing blue veins show up on my chest/breast. My hubby keeps saying he just knows I'm preggers, but I don't want to get my hopes up until I get a BFP. We've just been so busy I haven't even been able to get a test...so hopefully we get that done tomorrow. We're really excited :)

Kiki, you should always test w first morning urine. My bff tested in the morning and got a very very faint line, her second test was later that day and was neg.
She was definitly pregnant tho!

Dr.martian I've never heard of the blue veins appearing before, is that a sign you read before?

Welcome Vanessa! I'm new too.

Afm I started my cd1 yesterday and its been the shortest cycle in a few months, 29 day cycle ! My bday is at the end of january so I've got my fingers crossed!

Hi,

I was diagnosed with PCO almost an year back. Since nov 2009 I was on Diane 35. Got married this year and got off diane in october 2010. Since then me and my husband are ttc. Its just the second month after getting off diane. During course of diane, my cycles were pretty regular, infact my cycle was always 26 or max 28 days. After getting off diane in oct, i got my timely periods in oct and also in nov. My expected date of periods is 18th of every month. Now its almost 27th today and I haven't had my periods to date..we are trying our best to conceive so i am just hoping that i turn out to be pregnant..but the bad thing is that I have used almost all hpt's from pound shop ones to clear blue to first response hpt's..is there any chance that I might be pregnant and getting a false negative due to my pco syndrome?

Please kindly reply as I am going in deep tension due to this..

Is there anyone who got pregnant soon after getting off dianette?

Kiki, you should always test w first morning urine. My bff tested in the morning and got a very very faint line, her second test was later that day and was neg.
She was definitly pregnant tho!

Dr.martian I've never heard of the blue veins appearing before, is that a sign you read before?

Welcome Vanessa! I'm new too.

Afm I started my cd1 yesterday and its been the shortest cycle in a few months, 29 day cycle ! My bday is at the end of january so I've got my fingers crossed!

hey,
ok, so i took your advice, did morning test- and got a very very faint line!! but i wasnt sure if i was seeing things, this was on friday morning 24/12. then i did one sat 25/12 and same thing, so i still wasnt sure, then i started to bleed today 27/12, and did a test and now have a very clear line! im confused, is this implantation bleeding or signs of miscarriage? :cry:

How heavily are you bleeding? I had full flow on day 1 of my current cycle & my doc still sent me in for a beta just in case...she seemed to think it was totally possible to be pregnant with period-like bleeding. I hope that helps, and your bean will stick!! The only way to confirm it is sticking is if HCG levels increase over time--call your doc asap!

lastnight i had a tiny bit of pink spotting, then this morning a had some brown discharge and within the next hour i started bleeding- red blood. the flow is lighter than my period would normally be, but i have blood on my pad or tissue everytime i go to the loo or wipe.
im hoping docs will be open tomorrow! i hope it will be ok, but i have a son who is nearly 21months and i had no spotting or bleeding like this, only about a teaspoon on blood when i was about 8 weeks pregnant and that was it.
i am worried as im sure im only about 2-3weeks pregnant this time (which i still cant believe, it really is a miracle!) and it just looks like the type of blood i would get on my period.so im still in shock about the idea as expected it to take at least another year! as that is what it took with my son,
how long after you lose a baby will the hcg levels go?

Personally I don't know the answer to your question...I'm sure someone here would know, or you could google that. I had a chemical last month and I hope that is not what is happening to you! Untill you know otherwise, be hopeful and try not to panic...every pregnancy is different, and if it is lighter than your period that's something... test again tomorrow and see if it is bfp again, and get in to your doc if it is. :hugs: to you!

still no sign of af, i have been having cramps for a couple weeks now, and back pain started yesturday :( feels like it should be on its way, but i have been feeling like it since about the 4th dec! any of you girls had period symptoms that have lasted so long with still no period in sight?
i had a bit of brown discharge about 2 weeks ago and thought af was coming, but still nothing!! im so confused, :cry: i dont want to get my hopes up and think that maybe im pregnant because as you all know, our cycles are so messed up as it is, i have been feeling strange, but i dont know it its just because i am anxious. my (.)(.)'s hurt too, but as thats another symptom of pms i just dont know what to think!? please help!

I know exactly how you feel! It's like month long pms! you just want that relief of starting. irregular periods are so aggravating. It feels like your pregnant but like you said with our cycles you never can tell and I get so tired of poas and it always being a BFN!! Hope things go your way maybe you are preggo!!! I havnt had one since oct 6th.

well i found out xmas day that i may be pregnant, had a very faint line!! but then started bleeding today, so did another test and a much darker line appeared, but i dont know at this stage if it is implantation bleeding, or my lil bean didn't quite make it , am going to just have to wait and see what happens, i know so many woman have had terrible losses, especially with pcos. fingers crossed the bleeding is just lil bean getting snuggled in and not goodbye already.
i googled it and there are so many reasons for this, but none that can give me a definite answer, either im going to lose it, or its just heavy implantation bleeding. only time will tell i suppose.x

best thing to do is just wait, it could be a chemical pregnancy or hopefully its just bleeding associated w early pregnancy. A good sign is the lines are getting darker
Which would suggest that your hcg levels are increasing. I really have my fingers crossed for you!

Good morning...I have a question ladies. Do any of you get multiple ovulation attempts in your cycle? Like you get ewcm, and maybe even a temp rise for a day or two, but then it falls? Any opinions on my chart would be very much appreciated...I'm sure this is a pcos thing, and I just am not convinced yet that I O'd or that the date FF has chosen is correct. So frustrating!

But to my knowledge haven't O'd in a coons age.
I started af christmas night, stopped yesterday, and have ewcm today. Its ridiculous really.

Hi I'm Katie :) diagnosed with PCOS at 16 years and I'm now 20 years. Been trying to conceive my first with my boyfriend for a month now but been NTNP since October, I recentally went to the doctor because I had some werid cycles (werider than normal) but he said it was all to do with my PCOS, also had alot of brown spotting too. The doctor is going to refer me to the gynaecologist but he said its unlikely to go far because we haven't been trying long and I'm still young, a right kick in the teeth to be honest. Ive been pregnant before but sadly miss carried :( I got there all natural so I no it's possible but I hate waiting! I just want that positive test :( I did a test Christmas eve and it said negative

I take folic acid everyday but that's it, any advice my lovely ladies? Xx

no i didn't test today- i thought i would wait a couple of days so am going to test on Thursday morning 30/12. i figured that then it will have been a few days so when i do the next test i will either see that the line has got darker or lighter, and then maybe get an idea of what is happening. :shrug:
i am still bleeding today, lighter than yesterday with no cramps, but the blood varies from red to dark.
oh my goodness i hope my lil :baby: hangs on!! me and its daddy want it so much, and we really want our lil boy to have his brother or sister. its so fustrating just waiting to see if i've lost it or not. please wish me luck!!!:thumbup: xx

I got my FX for you, keep us posted and if you can, be relaxed and rest some. :)

I'm sending you all my best wishes, Kiki... I can't believe you were able to hold off testing today; you are a strong girl! If I were you, I would still call my doc...if you are indeed pregnant, bleeding in pregnancy should always be checked out.

Welcome Katie! Waiting is one of the worst parts of ttc, so maybe we'll all learn some sort of valuable crappy lession about patience. In any case, maybe a gyno can get to the bottom of your weird cycles. My only advice is to chart your cycles so you know when/if you are ovulating.

I'm sending you all my best wishes, Kiki... I can't believe you were able to hold off testing today; you are a strong girl! If I were you, I would still call my doc...if you are indeed pregnant, bleeding in pregnancy should always be checked out.

thank you, i am going to call tomorrow morning and get in to see a doc, i tried today but they were closed as it's a bank holiday- which sucks!! hopefully they may have some positive things to say, but i am expecting them to tell me that the chances are slim, but will take my positive test with me anyway.
will let you girls know what they say xx
thank you for your support lovely ladies! :flower:

Hello. I am 23 years old and have been TTC for 14 months. I was diagnosed w/ PCOS at 21, although I figured there was something going on long before then. My periods used to be very irregular and I would skip 3 months at a time. With the medication my cycles are around 35 days. Since TTC I have been on Metformin, Prenatals, and Clomid.. although now we are moving onto IUI in February, due to the fact that my husband has a very low sperm count and Clomid alone will not do it for us.

Hello lovehopepray, welcome to the thread. With the IUI right around the corner I bet you're excited! That would be nice if you got your BFP as a surprise before then though...FX'ed!

I'm still hoping this time around we'll get our BFP. I'm 4 days late right now and still haven't tested. I had time to pick a test up today but...I guess I'm just worried to see another BFN. I think I'm going to wait until I'm 7 days late and then try again, if it's a BFN then I'll know for sure I'm out this month.

I have a question for everyone, do you let others know you're TTC? My mom and one cousin are the only ones who I've told. I don't like the idea of telling people because I don't want to be looked down upon for not conceiving as easily as others, or have people asking me if we've had any luck. We've been trying for 4 months now, and I couldn't imagine being asked every month since then if we've got a baby on board yet. Oh well...what about you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->