For those who have had big baby's

definately agree with that it worries people. Well today i measured 38 and i am 38, so in a week ive shrunk 3cms??? and shes not engaged! how is that possible?

Hey hun,

I was told me little one was a 'chunky' baby and would be well over 10lbs!!!
I was shitting myself, esp when I went 2 weeks overdue!

He came out and was 7lb 14oz - totally normal! And was not 'chunky' as they said, they can get it wrong :hugs:

I was 5 lbs 4 oz born spontaniously at 36 weeks as my Mum is a tiny 5 ft petite thing, think I just ran outta room lol. OH was 7lb something at 10 days early, so neither of us were big. Im 5,6ft and Sam is 5,8ft. Altho Sam's cousin was 12lb at birth, so I guess its in the family distantly :)
With the bump measurement, I reckon they mismeasured last time, you wont have shrunk, it happened to me once near the end. With engagement, my LO engaged at 30 weeks, then popped out again and turned sideways :( there was talk of c sections and allsorts, not happy. Then at 39 weeks he turned and engaged, boy was that a werid feeling lol. He was born at 40 weeks exact, on his due date :)xxx

my oh was 12lb and his mum is TINNNNYYYYYY.. he was born with no probs, and only 3 stitches! (i had more with a 6lb baby!)

wowzers! well i have a sweep on friday so hopefully it works and then we will all find out ! haha!

I wouldn't take to much notice of what they say, i was told that my lo would be 10pounds but he was only 7 13lb. try not to worry and enjoy it xx

yeah it seems like they get it wrong A LOT so thats made me chillout a bit more! :D thanks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->