For those who use jars...

And I don't even know how you do it Bex, I have my OH home pretty much full time (he is working part time nights right now) and I am home, and I don't have time to be peeling carrots, etc. My baby is too hyper. I am eating late at night after she is in bed too. :hugs:

Wendy you sure are right, Jamie Oliver went seriously downhill in my books when he got turkey twizzlers taken off the market, i loved those damn things :rofl:

Bexy_22, please don't let anybody let you down or make you feel bad for feeding your child food from jars. You are her mother and you want the best for her. Be confident that at this stage, jars are working fine for her and for you. She's gaining weight, she's a healthy child, and she likes jars! She looks and feels the same, if not better, then every other child who eats 100% home made! :D

And with all due respect, I don't think anyone can tell you (or me) how much time we have to be doing anything!

Wendy you sure are right, Jamie Oliver went seriously downhill in my books when he got turkey twizzlers taken off the market, i loved those damn things :rofl:

Omg, they were my favourite food in the entire world... the reason I hate Jamie Oliver with a passion. Spoiling everyone's fun!

What has Jamie Oliver done over there that everyone is referring too...other than taking that food off the market lol. He has a cooking show here that I really like, but that's all I really hear of him

And I don't even know how you do it Bex, I have my OH home pretty much full time (he is working part time nights right now) and I am home, and I don't have time to be peeling carrots, etc. My baby is too hyper. I am eating late at night after she is in bed too. :hugs:

It doesn't help that I am also a useless cook! :lol:

Jamie Oliver is trying to make us all eat healthy impossible to make unless you're a michelin (sp?) star chef meals so he is slowly taking away nice unhealthy food off the market

:rofl: home made curry?! Whats her nappy like?? :rofl:

Yep....and she had mushroom pakora and a taste of my spinach and mushroom balti in the Indian too:blush:......her nappies were just as 'interesting' as they always seem to be these days....dohh:

Jamie Oliver is trying to make us all eat healthy impossible to make unless you're a michelin (sp?) star chef meals so he is slowly taking away nice unhealthy food off the market

How does he have the power to get the food taken off the market? Just by protesting it or something?

Yeah think he protests after he does research in to whatever food he is trying to get rid of to prove they are unhealthy.... spoil sport he is. We don't all have spit roasts and pheasant farms!

Oh crazy...I mean it's apparent not all the ready made stuff is healthy but if that's what people want to eat, who is he to say they can't? Not everything we eat, drink, do is healthy.

mommyof3, his main issue was the food that was being served in school dinners and he was trying to get the kids eating heality which was fair enough, but having stuff like that taken off the market it just too extreme for me :lol:

what about people that want to eat them at home?

Ooooh I see, that I can understand. They are trying to make school lunches here alot healthier as well. Like Landon's school is the first in TX to offer a fresh fruit and veggie/salad bar to all kids for free even if they bring a lunch from school. And then nothing is fried. His lunches are actually pretty well rounded. If anything they should make rules about what schools can buy and prepare, not make the decision for everyone by taking it off the market.

What he's done for school dinners is good. All the kids ever ate at schools I've worked in is chips and cheese or chips and gravy. There are still chips on a friday but the rest of the time the food is loooooads better. :)

I agree what he's done for schools is great... he just let me down taking away turkey twizzlers :( it's unforgivable

I agree, I wish Canada changed their school lunches. All I ate in highschool was fries with gravy.

:lol: Those turkey twizzlers looked like something from an Anne Summers catalogue to me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->