For Those With IPhone !!!

Lisa83

Reaction score
Hey ladies .. I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea but I got a wonderful app last night where you use the mic & earphones to listen to your baby's heartbeat !! Wasn't sure if it was going to work as it says best from 30 weeks .. But I can hear baby's HB perfectly !!

At only £2.49 it's a lot cheaper than a Doppler :)) .. It's called my baby's beat if anyone would like to try .. I love it :) xx

I had downloaded it but I have a hefty case on my phone that is cumbersome to remove. Can you hear it with a case on, or do you not have a case?

Holy crap!! I just downloaded and tried it. Was prepared for it to not work since I'm only 28 weeks, but I found it within a couple minutes! A little bit of feedback, but as soon as you find it and keep the microphone really still it was clear as day!
Awesome! Thanks for posting this :)

I had downloaded it but I have a hefty case on my phone that is cumbersome to remove. Can you hear it with a case on, or do you not have a case?

The instructions said to take case off and put on airplane mode (therefore no transmission, etc.).

Hey, thanks for sharing! Just bought it, had a listen and love it already :)

Yes it says u need to remove case etc & put into aeroplaine mode .. Excellent but for the price .. Glad you like it as much as I do :)) xxx

THATS AWESOME! What is it called? The OH and I are about to head to Wal Mart and buy some iTunes cards lol

Sounds great. I have no idea how they do these apps!

Would it work on an ipad too?
xx

I just bought it and I can't even find my own heartbeat. Did exactly as the instructions said but not matter where I put it, nothing changed.

I found it! Woooo downloading now. I may be a little too early to use it but at least I will have it.

I found out why. Despite the website saying otherwise, it isn't compatible with an iPod touch. Because the jack is at the bottom, so the iPod can't be placed flat on the stomach. Even though it said "compatable with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad2" Lying piece of crap >.<

I have downloaded it but haven't got any headphone lol, getting the MIL to bring some round later - excited to use it!

I found out why. Despite the website saying otherwise, it isn't compatible with an iPod touch. Because the jack is at the bottom, so the iPod can't be placed flat on the stomach. Even though it said "compatable with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad2" Lying piece of crap >.<

On the App store on my phone it says iPad2 supported but iPod and iPad1 not supported :shrug: xx

I got it but won't work with iPhone hands free. Need to get a headset

I have downloaded it but haven't got any headphone lol, getting the MIL to bring some round later - excited to use it!

On the App store on my phone it says iPad2 supported but iPod and iPad1 not supported :shrug: xx

I looked it up on my laptop, because generally an iPod touch falls into a catagory of iPhone with apps.

"Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later."

copied and pasted from https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my-babys-beat/id420859056?mt=8

I looked it up on my laptop, because generally an iPod touch falls into a catagory of iPhone with apps.

"Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later."

copied and pasted from https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my-babys-beat/id420859056?mt=8

That's naughty isnt it! When you click 'More' under the description, it says its not compatible for iPod but on the left hand side it says it is doesn't it! Stupid thing lol x

That's naughty isnt it! When you click 'More' under the description, it says its not compatible for iPod but on the left hand side it says it is doesn't it! Stupid thing lol x

Went crying to OH about it and he said we can look into getting a doppler. I was so excited to hear her at home, hopefully I get my doppler :)

Went crying to OH about it and he said we can look into getting a doppler. I was so excited to hear her at home, hopefully I get my doppler :)

Awwh yeah that would be nice :flower: :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->