forget the tests, what's in the background?!

holywoodmum

2 girls and one cooking
Reaction score
sorry ladies, it's been amusing me all evening - I'm loving the little bit of 'snooping' from seeing what is in the background of your pg tests! I always take mine against a white background, but I've decided tonight a book cover, test packet, gift card, letter is much more interesting!
anyone else spotted random things in other peoples' test pics?! or am i just a weirdo :wacko: (ok, no, don't answer that, I know I am!)

LOL no I spot them too..then I take the time to figure out just what it is, before I finish looking at the tests LOL

I try to be careful so no one can see a toilet or my feet in the background, lol!

Too funny.... I was just thinking that too. I've seen some up against computer screens with facebook on in the background hehe
Or on what looked like a physics book... all kinds of different back drops :rofl:

lmao , i think we all do this!!! I know I am guilty of it and I always try to make sure there isnt' a random dog hair or god knows what else creeping around! lol it is hard to find a clean spot with three boys under the age of five in our house!! lol

OMG what a hilarious thread!!!! I always notice and LOVE when people use books as backgrounds, I like to see what people read :ninja:

We'll have to keep on the look out for funkiest backdrops then... I've yet to see on of Facebook or BnB though!

im boring and always put it against a white background :haha:
but love looking at others :)

LoL! I used my wooden desk, until I started using paper.... Just a couple weeks I saw one, I remember laughing outloud, but can't remember what was in the background! If it comes back to me, I'll post again! Great Thread Idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->