Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Destiny2010

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site and I like a lot of people are stressing about trying to conceive over the age of 35. Is there a forum on this site that talks about people over the age of 35 who have conceived?

Some days my nerves just can take hearing how long it’s been for some people. I would like a place to go to where I can read something positive. A place that could help a person though their really bad days and the days when they feel like they are losing hope.

Please don’t get me wrong I am not trying to offend anyone. I just want a place to go to where someone says.... Hey I'm 38 and I've tried for 1 yr and now I have a health baby XXX

Thanks

Signed:
A little stress!

i am not in the same boat as you, but i think that would be a great idea!!! :thumbup:

Yes agree would be a great Idea, Im not dissing this forum but It does seem to be lots of people who have been trying for ages...:-( and this is why I have kept away for a little while, my nerves were not taking it too well either, I had to give myself a break even if for a little while, i would love to hear from more over 35's and upwards with some positive news too, :thumbup:

I was 39 yesterday and am 15 weeks with my second (DD is now 11 !).

I came off the pill in February and was pregnant on my second cycle but sadly miscarried. I then fell pregnant again on my second cycle after miscarriage.

Hope this gives you some encouragement !

Sounds like a great idea!

If it's any encouragement to anyone, I'm 35, my fiance is 48 and we're expecting our first baby in just over 3 weeks time:flower: We'd been not actively trying but not taking any precautions either for about 5 months, and I fell pregnant last March in our first month of actively trying.

It would also be nice for us slightly older mums to be as well....I do feel a bit old on the general pregnancy forums at times!

Hi, I am 38 years old and just got BFP on monday, it was our 3rd month of trying, but when I say trying just DTD as & when we felt like it, no planning. So I consider myself very lucky at my age to be 4+2 with my first pregnancy. I know it's very early days but am very relieved that I actually conceived:happydance: So don't always see age as a negative.

Hey there, great idea for a thread :thumbup:

I'm 36, I had a mc last month after conceiving on a NTNP basis. The mc made me and OH feel we wanted to now actively TTC so we did straight away after mc and I'm now pregnant again!:happydance:

Good luck everyone x

PS I invested in a CBFM for last cycle, really recommend it :thumbup:

Hi there,

I've just turned 46, hubby and I were trying to conceive for 15 months and got pregnant naturally in Feb this year (2010) though miscarried 3 months later in May. We've been trying to conceive again for 5 months and been using Yes Baby (organic paraben free version of Preseed) for the past 2 months and while I don't want to raise anyone's hopes, let alone myself and hubby's, I hope to get a BFP in 2 days as my BBT has been high for 9 days (which it normally isn't), and I've got lots of other positive symptoms that I had when I was pregnant last time.

I hope to have some happy news in 2 days time (though my period was 2 days late last month). Yes Baby has hopefully been my lifesaver as my cervical mucus hasn't been as fertile regularly each month. I know what it's like to try and rack your brains to figure out how we can help the progress of baby making as it's so stressful each month to get the BFN and stressful to baby dance when ovulating. I only started tracking my ovulation 3 months ago and hubby got tense when I told him the day I was ovulating so this month I didn't tell him which day I was ovulating and we went away on holiday for a week to celebrate out first wedding anniversary and baby danced; and hopefully we made a baby!

Baby dust to all.

Good Luck! Hopefully all goes well!
Sounds like a great idea!

If it's any encouragement to anyone, I'm 35, my fiance is 48 and we're expecting our first baby in just over 3 weeks time:flower: We'd been not actively trying but not taking any precautions either for about 5 months, and I fell pregnant last March in our first month of actively trying.

It would also be nice for us slightly older mums to be as well....I do feel a bit old on the general pregnancy forums at times!

That is fantastic news. Thanks for the update. I wish you all the best.
I was 39 yesterday and am 15 weeks with my second (DD is now 11 !).

I came off the pill in February and was pregnant on my second cycle but sadly miscarried. I then fell pregnant again on my second cycle after miscarriage.

Hope this gives you some encouragement !

Fantastic! Great news! I wish you all the best. Keep us updated.
Hey there, great idea for a thread :thumbup:

I'm 36, I had a mc last month after conceiving on a NTNP basis. The mc made me and OH feel we wanted to now actively TTC so we did straight away after mc and I'm now pregnant again!:happydance:

Good luck everyone x

PS I invested in a CBFM for last cycle, really recommend it :thumbup:

I was 39 when I conceived and carried my 2 year old to full term. It was an easy pregnancy for me. We are trying for one more and so far the jury is still out on that one.

Hello everyone,

My name is Karen, I am 38. I just had a tubal reversal last month. We are TTC my DH 1st but my 3rd. I am a little nervous because of my age and the fact that I had a reversal. But it is all in God's hand.

I love the encouagement I hear from all you so far. Let's keep this thread going.

hi all, im 43 and have 9 kids ranging from 23 to 8 months..i had my last 2 since turning 40 and am now considering number 10...god willing:happydance: ..

hi all, im 43 and have 9 kids ranging from 23 to 8 months..i had my last 2 since turning 40 and am now considering number 10...god willing:happydance: ..

Hey Sunbeam! You are awesome! Thanks for the info...I love it!

There are some fab stories here, as you say its good to hear positive ones to keep the pma up.

I fell pregnant with our first when I was 35, after only 1 month of trying and fell pregnant with our second at 38 after only 2 months of trying. Unfortuinately we lost that one at 10 weeks, but are busy trying again and really hoping for a bfp by Christmas. Really want to pregnant before i reach the due date of the one we lost!

I have a few freinds who are 38/39 who have fallen pregnant quite quickly - despite what you hear it doesn't always take forever! x

This is a great idea for a forum!

I am 38 years old and I got pregnant quickly after coming off the pill - I had been on the pill for 17 years! Unfortunately I miscarried, but we just started trying again and I am currently 6 DPO. Fingers crossed!

The mother of my Godson got pregnant easily at 38, miscarried early and got pregnant again 2 months later and now has a beautiful boy. I hope I am as fortunate as she is!

Good luck to everyone!! :thumbup:

I gave birth to twins the month before my 36th birthday. After TTC for well over 2 years, I took clomid for unexplained infertility. It worked on the first round!

My husbands auntie got pregnant naturally at 38 after 2 months of trying, and a friend of mine was 42 and had been trying for 4 months.

Good luck to you all TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->