Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Congrats bigmomma74 :happydance: H & H 9 months to you :)

I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor after having some labs done on Monday. I plan on starting coq10 this weekend if I get good news :)
:dust: to us all!!

good idea - Ive a question for thos who are 35+ and have a small lo - are yuo thinking of having more? do you feel more pressure due to your age?

Will be no more here, had I started earlier I would have liked another one. I am 41 now and happy to have my LO.

I'm TTC#1 at 38 and if possible, would like to have a second, but I know that by the time I reach 41 or 42, I may not be able to have another and that's okay.

I am 38 and have 2 kids already..I would ideally like to have my 3rd before or shortly after my 39th birthday which is in April....fingers crossed

Fingers totally crossed! A birthday baby would be great! :thumbup: (I want a spring baby too, but mostly because I was born in November and always wished I was a spring kid.)

I'm 40 +2weeks, no ,not 2 weeks overdue! I've a LO 11 months. I've surprised myself with wanting no2, my hubby too. One of my main reasons is that I think it'd be a right bummer for my LO to grow up with older parents and not have a bit of younger company around, thinking too of him having to deal with us when we're really old and he'll have no support from brothers or sisters.

Also, I never realised how much I'd enjoying having a child. My DH and I have been together 19 yrs, it's been a real big change for us both but one that we're really loving. If I could turn back time, would I have done it sooner... maybe by a year, but that's now because of the desire for no2. I'm now of the frame of mind, sure, i'd love another but I'm not going to hang it out too long, if it happens it happens, if not well then I'll just thank my lucky stars I was able to experience the joys of parenting once.

Don't rule yourselves out yet. I had one at nearly 21, the second one at almost 40, and third and final baby just days before 43. All of my girls are beautiful and healthy.

Wow, this is a great thread, need some hope at the moment.........

Thanks for all your great stories, keep them coming..............x

i had my first at 37.
trying for our 2nd at 39.

good luck to all!

:dust:

Hey ladies!!
I had my 4th baby at 37 ,fell pg within first 2months of trying too.

Am currently 5 days late with my period and a bit freaking out -not planned and have a copper IUD insitu, so panicking that I am preg and its ectopic :( or that I am preg but gonna miscarry :(. Test yday said negative!
Metallic taste, sore boobs, abdo swelling, nausea for last few days, and been spotting today :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->