Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Destiny - that would be wonderful!

I'm new and I was just looking to see if there was a forum for moms over 35 and pregnant. I'm 37 and just found out that I'm expecting my 5th child. This will be my 2nd child after I turned 35. I'm so tired of the "advanced maternal age" lecture and would love somewhere to bond with women in a similar situation.

I am 42 and pregnant with a surprise baby. I literally had sex ONE TIME in about a year (I am single) and it happened. So, don't give up ladies!

Also, my ex husband's grandmother was born when HER mom was 45! This was in 1922!

Congrats!

Destiny - that would be wonderful!

I'm new and I was just looking to see if there was a forum for moms over 35 and pregnant. I'm 37 and just found out that I'm expecting my 5th child. This will be my 2nd child after I turned 35. I'm so tired of the "advanced maternal age" lecture and would love somewhere to bond with women in a similar situation.

mom2roo - you are awesome! I agree, I am not much up to hearing it either. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Fantastic forum this and I hope it gives each and everyone of you on here some hope and PMA for the future.

I'm 35 and we're trying for our first after losing our angel in July this year. I'm currently in the 2WW and due to test on 21st Nov and praying for a :bfp: We are on Clomid this cycle as I have PCOS and very irregular cycles which mean I tend not to ovulate, so our little angel we conceived in June was a bit of a miracle.

Keep up the hope ladies, and positive vibes for you all :dust:

Fallen Angel - I wish you luck with this one. Hopefully you get what you are looking for.

Thanks love and all the best to you and I hope you get your dream very soon :) xxx

I'm 35 and went off the pill at the end of June, got my BFP on the 1st of August, first baby. I went to my clinic's prenatal class today and was surprised to find I wasn't the oldest- one lady was 37 and another was 41, first baby for both of them!

hey ladies, i have 5 kids now and 3 of them were concieved after me turning 36 my last one i was 42 so you know what us older ladies can conceive so chin up and get to it girlies yay!

hello ladies!

I met my wonderful DH at 34, got married at 36, fell pregnant with my first after 7 months of trying at 37. Keep positive, it will happen! *cheers*

Of course we had a few bumps on the way, baby was born 13 weeks early but that was due to high blood pressure, not age ;)

hi,ladies im 37 and have ten children from 6 months to 19 yrs old and im ttc no.11 the longest it has took me to concive is 6 months but i found i had a lp defect so once i started taking a b50 complex i concived in 2 cycles i dont think there is any reason to not belive it will happen.pma.xxx

Morning ladies

What a fab thread

Im 38. Met DH at 33 - married at 36 and fell pregnant almost immediately - sadly that and a subsequent pregnancy didnt make it.

BUT I fell again in March this year and am expecting my first little girl on Christmas Eve. Oh and im not the only one. I currently have 2 friends on maternity leave both 37-39 and both first time Mummies too.

Having a growth scan today so a bit scared but so far in this pregnancy so good - nothing bar a little iron deficiency and lots of heartburn to complain about.

Mizze xx

HI
I will be 40 in under 2 weeks, was with an ex 13 yrs and although we never actually ever planned a pregnancy it just didnt happen, I met my OH at 37 fell pregnant (unplanned ) 5 mths later and had Olivia July 08, I came off the pill in Feb as it just didnt agree with me, we thought we were being really carefull BUT I have just found out I am pregnant didnt have a clue and must have been the one time that month we weren't so careful lol Anyway 2nd one is due End May 08 although I suspect it will be early as Olivia was born at 36 wks.....life is a funny ole thing!

Good luck to all who are trying x

Hi all . Im 40 and fell pregnant on the pill in April , was a complete shock as never had kids and thought I never would, sadly had a MMC at 7 weeks :( but it made me realise that we did want kids, fel pregnant 4 weeks after ERPC and am now 17weeks, good luck to you all!!

Wow this is a fabulous thread. I'm 36 and currently TTC for my 2nd. I sometimes get down-hearted when things aren't going to plan and agree this is a lovely positive thread that boosts ones morale and hope.
x

Morning ladies

What a fab thread

Im 38. Met DH at 33 - married at 36 and fell pregnant almost immediately - sadly that and a subsequent pregnancy didnt make it.

BUT I fell again in March this year and am expecting my first little girl on Christmas Eve. Oh and im not the only one. I currently have 2 friends on maternity leave both 37-39 and both first time Mummies too.

Having a growth scan today so a bit scared but so far in this pregnancy so good - nothing bar a little iron deficiency and lots of heartburn to complain about.

Mizze xx

Mizze - Great news! I wish you luck!!

Cool thread! :) I'm 43 and I have a 22 year old, a 17 month old (at 41, no problems conceiving) and now TTC #3.

My first child was conceived on the third cycle when I was 37, now 41 and TTC a second .....

Wow, do I love this thread!! I'm Darcy, and a newbie.. my very first post. I have three boys, 8, 5 & 3. I have wanted #4 for quite some time, and all of a sudden my husband is on board (as of 2 days ago!). OMG, I am soooooo freaking excited I can barely contain myself!! Like more excited than when we were TTC for #1, I think!!

My first son took about 5 months to conceive, but I was very irregular, my second son was conceived on the second month, and then my third son was a surprise (bd one time and he 'withdrew'). I'm so very hopeful it happens quick this time too, as my DH has some very cold feet, and I'm afraid he's going to change his mind on me if he's allowed to dwell on it for long!!

I'm 35 years old, DH is 45 years old. He also has a 20-year old daughter.. I can understand his reservations for trying for baby #5 (#4 to me) with that said. I can't believe he is (somewhat) on board with me now.. Well, he's on board enough that we're trying :)

I'm so glad I found this forum and thread!! Oh, and we are like right at ovulation time right now. I believe I am going to ovulate, maybe on day 17.. I'm on day 12 now. I haven't temped, but I've been having 29 or 31 day cycles.

I look forward to getting to know every one!

Darcy

Cool thread! :) I'm 43 and I have a 22 year old, a 17 month old (at 41, no problems conceiving) and now TTC #3.

We have very similar families! Great Having a live-in babysitter! Good luck conceiving #3 xx

Just did a digi clearblue test and it states im 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!

Haven't told my OH yet till he gets home from work! Im finding it hard to keep to myself so your my only outlet at the mo!

Just wanted to say I've only been using the CBFM for 2 months and it happened for me and Im 38 with 2 kids 11 and 15!

DO NOT give up hope.

I HIGHLEY recommend using the Sasmar conceive plus. It claims to enhance sperm quality and mobility. Certainly worked for us. We were trying for 3 months, 1st month with just OPK's second and third with CBFM.

Did a cheapy preg test from amazon this morning absolutely nothing! so thought maybe I'm ovulating cos I've got pains so did an OPK from set I've got from asda, put it to one side and thought stuff this and got out my first resonce 6 days early test and there in front of me as a faint line! Later on looked at my OPK and it said positive. Looked on net and it states that if your preg you can get a positive OPK result if your pregnant, I never knew that!!

My CBFM stated highs from day 8 and Im on day 21 and still on highs but used an old stick from day 18. I had no peak girls so dont worry about that like I certainly did.

Good luck and lots of Baby Dust to you all!! xxxxxx

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20716;29/st/20110729/dt/-6/k/d238/preg.png

Just did a digi clearblue test and it states im 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!

Haven't told my OH yet till he gets home from work! Im finding it hard to keep to myself so your my only outlet at the mo!

Just wanted to say I've only been using the CBFM for 2 months and it happened for me and Im 38 with 2 kids 11 and 15!

DO NOT give up hope.

I HIGHLEY recommend using the Sasmar conceive plus. It claims to enhance sperm quality and mobility. Certainly worked for us. We were trying for 3 months, 1st month with just OPK's second and third with CBFM.

Did a cheapy preg test from amazon this morning absolutely nothing! so thought maybe I'm ovulating cos I've got pains so did an OPK from set I've got from asda, put it to one side and thought stuff this and got out my first resonce 6 days early test and there in front of me as a faint line! Later on looked at my OPK and it said positive. Looked on net and it states that if your preg you can get a positive OPK result if your pregnant, I never knew that!!

My CBFM stated highs from day 8 and Im on day 21 and still on highs but used an old stick from day 18. I had no peak girls so dont worry about that like I certainly did.

Good luck and lots of Baby Dust to you all!! xxxxxx

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20716;29/st/20110729/dt/-6/k/d238/preg.png

congrats.xxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->