Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Hello all...I have just conceived twice in one calendar month..almost to the day...I conceived at 38 in Orlando FL and miscarried...I am now 39 (just had my bday) and I am pregnant again even before AF could come along...this time conception was in Canada. haha! I have no idea what is going to happen this time around though. I do have 2 daughters, 7 and 13.

Thank you sooo much for this, and all the very best of luck to you! Wonderful news!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks! Update to add that I had my Beta HCG levels done at approximately 4 weeks and they came back at 57. 5 days later they were 1010. I am thinking I have a normal pregnancy this time. :)

Hello

My daughter was born March 2010 and the result of a cruise where we forgot about trying, drank loads of wine, ate nice food and visited lovely places. I was 41 at the time I got pregnant.

I am now 14 weeks pregant with my second - fingers crossed.

I'm probably one of the oldest on here?

Hello

My daughter was born March 2010 and the result of a cruise where we forgot about trying, drank loads of wine, ate nice food and visited lovely places. I was 41 at the time I got pregnant.

That's fabulous!! Congratulations on your 2nd pregnancy :)
How old are you now ? I hope you don't mind me asking :) I'm 40 ttc number 3 xxx how long did you ttc # 1?? xx

I conceived my 4th child at age 37. It was a relatively easy pregnancy/child birth and very healthy boy. We were not TTC baby Conner and he was a huge surprise as we have older children from previous marriages. He has brought so much joy into our lives - we are now actively TTC another child so he has a sibling close in age. Good luck to you :hugs:

Hello

If I recall correctly, there are a few ladies in their mid-40's. I believe someone is 44 but I don't remember who. I'm 42.

Ooh...this story I like...hehe..

GL w/ your current pregnancy!

I have friends who were over 40 and had healthy babies :) It's possible!

Hi ladies

Whilst we wait for our own TTC and Pregnancy forum for the Over 35s, I've started a new group in the Pregnancy Forum: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/590420-over-35-pregnant.html#post10181129

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site and I like a lot of people are stressing about trying to conceive over the age of 35. Is there a forum on this site that talks about people over the age of 35 who have conceived?

Some days my nerves just can take hearing how long it’s been for some people. I would like a place to go to where I can read something positive. A place that could help a person though their really bad days and the days when they feel like they are losing hope.

Please don’t get me wrong I am not trying to offend anyone. I just want a place to go to where someone says.... Hey I'm 38 and I've tried for 1 yr and now I have a health baby XXX

Thanks

Signed:
A little stress!

Sounds like a good idea

:thumbup::baby::baby::flower: Hello all,
I 'm now at 41 I'm the proud mother of beautiful ,healthy 4 month old, fraternal twin girls after using clearblue & both of us using pregnancy vits. It was a spontaneous pregnancy. 7 years after a huge myomectomy for fibroids, Hope this gives hope to everyone. xxxx:cloud9:

I think people post their positive pregnancy result then go over to the relevant, pregnancy forum ie twins, month of birth ie November 2011, parenting forums. You can set up polls in those groups for what ages are you? etc, itd be a good idea for over 35 mums, although I guess the pregnancy issues are the same across the ages ie no issues or diabetes etc. Why dont you start a new thread , in over 35"s or ask the moderators to.

But good luck. My pregnancy was great, even at 41. No morning sickess. Also theres a website called foresight preconception , google it, they are a charity with lots of info on what are the best preparations for pregnancy. I think both of us being on pregnancy vits helped & using clearblue to get the ovulation days

Stay positive & relaxed, dont put to much pressure on each other

:thumbup:

Another little success story.

I am 37 and have 2 children. I have fairly bad PCOS and was told that I would never conceive naturally.

However conceived my first baby at 34 on the first month trying.. conceived 2nd baby at 36 on my 3rd month and I have had 2 losses both conceived in the first 2 months of trying.

I will be 38 this year and will be trying for #3 and hope that I will be as lucky as before.

With my last baby I temped, used OPKs and used preseed.

I am 35. I conceived a Angel baby straight after coming off the POP. I had a MC last week, but I am building up to OV right now. There is hope and there are rainbow babies for each and every one of you. I WILL keep you posted! x

I am so happy I found this thread!!! Has given me so much hope. Congrats to you all. Hopefully we can get this thread going again.

I'm so glad I found this thread! :D

I'm 38, DH is 41. We'll be TTC#1 starting next month. Your stories give me hope! :hugs:

I started trying at 38, good luck on your adventure! I hope it is a quick up the duff!

It's so great to hear success stories, especially when you read that your doing something similar to others and with a bit of luck we'll be posting our good news as well:thumbup:

I'm 38, ttc #2 for 3 years, tbh my positive thinking does go awol when every month AF pays a visit :saywhat::grr:

:hugs:

Hi ladies - I posted on here early last year when I fell pregnant with my now 10 month old after 11 cycles of TTC. Well I'm pregnant again at the age of 38 (39 when this baby is born) after only 2 cycles of not really trying iykwim!! :happydance: It can happen very unexpectedly so ladies - keep the faith and it WILL happen xx

Baby dust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->