found baby's heartbeat at 7w6d!!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
only got about 2 seconds recorded so may have to listen to it twice to hear it. its at the beginning of the video! I lost it easily. Will try to get a better video of it later!

https://youtu.be/d9TwRcOT4Tg

Incredible! I am so looking forward to my Doppler showing up so I can try in a few weeks!

I've been trying almost everyday since 7 weeks and every few days since I got mine at like 5 1/2 weeks!

it was supposed to be the sonoline b, but it is a knock off one. it still worked and was $20 cheaper

Where did you get it? I ordered mine off fetaldoppler.net or something. It was shipped yesterday. Will take a while to get to Canada.

Oh I cant wait for mine to show Im 8 weeks today and doppler is supposed to show on the 5th I was nervous I wouldnt be able to hear it... But hopefully I'll be lucky like you! Does it tell you the heart rate? What a beautiful sound even if it was quick, thanks for sharing your little piece of miracle with us!

i got mine off of ebay.

it has a screen to show a heartbeat, but it never did. like i said it was a knock off (i didn't know until after i got it) but it still worked to hear the heartbeat even if it was just that one time!

I've been looking at dopplers! Most say between 8-12 weeks, and my wife is only at 3w+5d UGGGHHHHH. I wish I could hear it now...it's taking every ounce of financial responsibility not to order one now :blush: Maybe I'll cave and order it at 6 weeks in hopes that I find it early like you!

i ordered mine early too! I was about 4-5 weeks when i bought it!

Where did you get it? I ordered mine off fetaldoppler.net or something. It was shipped yesterday. Will take a while to get to Canada.

That's where I got mine it took just over a week
Works great though

according to my ultrasound today I am 7w4d which would have made me 7w3d yesterday hearing the heartbeat :saywhat:

Well my sonoline b doppler came early in the mail today but no gel included so I looked online to find out what else can be used and someone said any water soluble gel would work so I used ky, but no suprize couldnt find babys heartbeat:( guess I have to wait fir the gel I ordered...

you don't need the real gel. I use hair gel and heard the heartbeat. you can use pretty much anything. do you have aloe gel? most people use that.

Mine didnt come with gel
Either due to coming across the border
I use aloe and it works fine :) give that a try and remember 8'weeks is still
Early for hb

I thought I heard it but then it kinda went away really fast. Then I gave up but I think I kinda pressed hard cause I started to have a little pain for about 30min. Im going to try tomorrow, I know lil bean is there I seen the lil hb on the scan last week at 7+2... Oh I hope I can find it I'll try the aloe.

It takes awhile and at this point is so very difficult to find and hear so font freak if you can't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->