Found this article about a lemon remedie for morning sickness!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
The only way I can get any water down is by squirting tons of lemon in it..... Maybe this is why? I'm going to try just sucking on them throughout the day.....

Pregnancy is a joyful time, when you are not puking that is. Majority of women will suffer from morning sickness to some degree. However, many women find their morning sickness so severe that it interferes with their day to day life. When every activity is being interrupted with trips to the bathroom, pregnant women need relief. Most women are nervous to take anti-nausea medications during pregnancy, though. There is reason to be nervous too. Many over the counter anti-nausea medications such as Dramamine have very strong sedative effects that are not good for the fetus. For ladies hoping to take a more natural path aromatherapy can come to their rescue. The fresh, citrus scent of lemons can almost

Immediately relieve nausea associated with morning sickness. Keep a zip lock bag full of fresh lemon slices for instant relief.

Very interesting! It is worth a shot! :thumb up:
Thanks for sharing!

I have also heard that smelling peppermint essential oil can help ease the nausea? some women also use this while in labor if the are feeling like they might be sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->