Four faint positives and now....

Mommy_Of_1

Reaction score
Hi all! Congrats on everyone's BFP's :)

I'm new here, but I need some help..

My af is usually like clockwork. I was due to start on May 8, but I didn't start. On May 10th, I decided to buy the two pack of the First Response test and took on at like 10:50 am. It was a faint positive. I was nervous, but happy.

Then that afternoon, about 6 pm, I took the 2nd test and received another faint positive, so I decided to tell my parents.

On May 12th (4 days late), I started bleeding :( I haven't had cramping and it's not a dark blood (TMI! Sorry) It's also not like af normally is. I've taken two more HPTs (One Clear Blue and One First Response) and both are faint positives as well. I don't know what is going on. I know that my mom bled while she was pregnant with me for the first 3 months, but I'm not sure if that could be inherited. I have had one pregnancy that ended in my now healthy four year old.

Anyone experience anything like this and have a healthy pregnancy? I'm worried about miscarrying, but I'm just not sure.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm only TTC baby #1 so I'm not very helpful but you may want to try asking this in the TTC forum?

Also- I it is normal to have some spotting/bleeding when your baby implants into your uterus, that could also cause some cramping but it probably wouldn't

Hey hun, I know how scary that can be! I can assure tho, that some blood especially light spotting with no cramps can be implantation bleeding. That is normal in pregnancy for a lot of women. I would probably setup a doctors appointment if I were you.

The cramps could be from either implantation or your uterus stretching out to make room for your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->