**FREAKING OUT PG3 OMG HELP!!**Exp. with SurePredicts? Is this just a bad test or +?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what to think. I definitely see a line, but can't tell if it's really a line or a dye run? Any thoughts? I have no clue where I am in my cycle this month, as I thought I was taking a break after last months CP and then things changed.... I'm either in my TWW or about to O, I'm having conflicting signs and charting stuff at the moment, but plan to start BBTing again, bc my temps pre/post O are starkly different so it should become apparent after a few temps what is happening, but I've been doing PT's and LH strips in the mean time, not knowing which exactly I should really be doing, and I swear I've started to see lines on some of the PT's. Maybe I'm going nuts, or they are a bad lot or something I don't know. All eyes and opinions needed and much appreciated :flower:

Attachments

• SurePredict 1am 9.5.16 042 (640x479).jpg
    SurePredict 1am 9.5.16 042 (640x479).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 68
  • A few more SPs 052 (640x480).jpg
    A few more SPs 052 (640x480).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 72
  • A few more SPs 049 (640x480).jpg
    A few more SPs 049 (640x480).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 47
I see something on the first one, good luck!

Before this month I'd have sworn SurePredict suck! This month I got what look like yours on 8-9dpo and it was a BFP. They will always be super light! Can you double dye them bc it looks hopeful!

I'm seeing a line on them all. Fingers crossed and look forward to an update x

Thank you ladies. I'm cautiously optimistic. But I've been burned so many times with squinter's, I am not sure what to think at this point. Hopefully, it turns into something, and isn't just another evil test.

I have no freaking clue what is going on. I have a positive Wondfo from my SMU (LH, not hcg) and they have been progressing to + from the 3rd until today and it's blzing +) I also have EWCM, and a High soft cervix. I haven't been doing BBT (wish I had bc I have a very obvious temp shift just one temp would tell me whether I was pre or post O) but I dipped another surepredict in the SMU and swear I see a freaking line on it too. What in the h*ll is going on? Am I just now Oing or am I getting lines on pregnancy test's, or are these test just duds? I'm so confused at this point it is insane. Help!

Here are the wondfo's in order from top two taken the 3rd, middle 3 were done yesterday from morning to night, and then bottom done just now with SMU

Attachments

• Progression on Wondfo's 9.3-9.5 2016 011 (640x480).jpg
    Progression on Wondfo's 9.3-9.5 2016 011 (640x480).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Progression on Wondfo's 9.3-9.5 2016 012 (640x360).jpg
    Progression on Wondfo's 9.3-9.5 2016 012 (640x360).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
I don't think that you will even be able to see it, but I tried. Top one is darkened a little, bottom is the original. I can see a damn line it though. I'm so confused.

Attachments

• SurePredict 9.5.16 028 (640x478).jpg
    SurePredict 9.5.16 028 (640x478).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 37
  • SurePredict 9.5.16 028 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict 9.5.16 028 (640x480).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
I think I see something on the last darkened pic but it's a real squinter

I think I see something on the last darkened pic but it's a real squinter

Yeah, now that it has dried, it deffo has a squinter on it, but I don't know what to think of the LH strips. I just dipped one of my dual hormone CB sticks that go into the monitors and it's positive as well, so if my monitor would let me put a stick in it would read peak. I have no clue what's going on....

i also think i can see something, hope it keeps getting darker for you x

Okay, so I re-dipped a negative SP from a few day's ago, into my SMU from today, and now that one has a squinter on it. lol. Has anyone else ever done this? I just did it for fun, I know I can't rely on it, even it had come out blazing positive, but I do find it a bit interesting that it was starkly negative and now it also has a squinter on it....Hmmm.

I have one FRER left, and I don't have any in the mail, as I haven't ordered any bc the flat one's on eBay are becoming a rare commodity and in turn much more expensive their curved inferior sister. IMO.. I want to use it, but then again I don't bc I'm not even sure where I am in my cycle just yet...It's just so hard knowing it's literally in the drawer sitting RIGHT NEXT ME!!!! Ahhh! I wouldn't even have to get out of my set to get it! :rofl:

So I don't know what to do, whether to keep on with the OPKS (which I'm going to go ahead and BD like I am Oing, bc I honestly don't know, just to cover my bases) or the PT's. I will be glad once I get some temps recorded so I can get a better idea of whether I'm pre or post O.

Same test in both pics, just had a hard time getting them to show once uploaded, but this is also one that I "double dyed" there is definitely a line on it now....lol. Just for fun though. Thought it was interesting. :)

Attachments

• Double Dyed ICON25 9.5.16 001 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed ICON25 9.5.16 001 (640x480).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Double Dyed ICON25 9.5.16 015 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed ICON25 9.5.16 015 (640x480).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
I can see lines on both! Keeping everything crossed for you that it's your bfp!

I can see lines on both! Keeping everything crossed for you that it's your bfp!

I'm not so convinced, lol, esp, since the last one was double dyed, but all the other test, were just one dip.... I'm just so confused. I am excited for the morning to see what my temp is, but that d*mn FRER keeps calling my name too, lol.

The last tests...the cassettes...how long after testing did line appear? You may just have to try that FRER

The last tests...the cassettes...how long after testing did line appear? You may just have to try that FRER

The line appears when they are still wet, but it is out of the time limit. BUT it also says right in the paperwork for the test's that ANY line that appears regardless of when, is a REAL line, that you should cont. testing every 48hrs bc a line coming up (according to their testing/research means that your levels are very low, the test has the capability to pick up way lower levels, it just consistently picks up 25miu 99.99% of the time within the time frame- if that makes sense) According to what I've read, it's not "technically" an evap if the test is still wet when the line appears, but i'm still Leary of it. I'm starting to think that my NON pregnant levels are higher then 0, like maybe a 2/3 and that is why I keep getting these super faint lines. BC now that I have been paying a little more attention to my cycle I actually think that I am Oing super, super, super late. I took my BBT this morning and it was 96.4 which is a normal pre O temp for me, so I'm almost certain that I am just now Oing, esp with the + Opks for the past 2 days. I guess the CP and my stress over it pushed my O back, incredibly back. This whole cycle has been crazy. I normally should of started on like the 29th of August, and should be in a completely new cycle. Which is why I was taking PT's. So I don't know what to make of the obviously there lines on them :shrug: But I've had all the symptoms of just about to O this week, so I guess I'm just going to go with that and keep temping until I get a temp shift. So To be continued on the testing, lol. This is just crazy.

Okay, I didn't know THAT was the double dye trick. lol. I had looked it up on Youtube and found one were you just took a dried test and redipped it. That < is what I did. So now that I have went and read CG's thread about horrid evaps (btw those 88 cent walmart test you were using in the beginning give me horrible evaps as well, ALWAYS. I have a whole "grave yard" of them that I could post pics of that you would swear I was pregnant from, lol. I was NOT. They do give evaps and one's with color that are solid. I do agree with one of the posters from you thread CG though that they are good test's and sensitive, but you have to throw them out afterwards and if you see something later DO NOT read anything into it. I will post pics of all the evaps I've had from them once I dig them out. I do have to say though, that their real positive's hold very well. I still have my first test I took with my pregnancy and it looks great still today. That was taken June of 2014!!! So 2 yrs later it's still holding strong even though it doesn't even have a cover like FRER's do!

Anyways- EVEN though I'm pretty sure I'm actually Oing late, I'm going to go ahead and do the real (lol) double dye trick with my surepredict. I've already taken the dye from a wondfo (weirdly the dye strips on each are the EXACT same color) opk, and put it into the sure predict. I'm waiting on SMU. As my FMU is horrible. We will see what happens. Thought it might be fun. Now, as I wait for my bladder to fill, I'm off to buy new sure predicts and FRER's since I might just now be entering my real TWW. Geez, this cycle has been a real doozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->